- Armour of Jenova You summon a colourful aura of aberrant energy around you that harms creatures close to you.
- Astral Sacrifice This spell reduces the caster's maximum HP to 5, and blocks any other maximum hp reduction, dismissable any time by the target if conscious
- Begone Thot, Variant In the wise and eternal words of Jesus, whose words are kept alive through the scriptures of the Thot Patrol, "If she breathes, she's a thot."
- Brand Don't touch my stuff!
- Broken Ward
No more pesky cantrips for you...
- Endure Elements Protection from normal environmental hazards.
- False Blade Afraid your 9th level spell might actually kill someone? Well no more!
- Flash Sweat You produce a burst of localized heat, drenching you in sweat.
- Force Armor You touch a willing creature who isn't wearing armor, and a protective magical force surrounds it until the spell ends. The target's base AC becomes 13 + its Intelligence modifier. The spell ends if the target dons armor or if you dismiss the spell as an action.
- Ice Ward You throw up your hands as you are attacked, and icy symbols protect you from harm and slow your assailants.
- Leomund's Shield A shield that defends the user from harsh elements and the small inconveniences of life.
- Leonardo's Imploding Shell You momentarily protect a creature with a sphere of armor, only to for the sphere to implode and damage the creature on your next turn.
- Leonardo's Splinter Shell You throw an a energy shell at a creature.
- Mana Shield
- Protective Barrier
- Repel Pushes any Large or smaller creature or object away from you to a certain distance.
- Rift Balance Chronomancers are tasked with keeping balance in the Astral Plane, whenever you remove something, something must take its place.
- Arcane Runes Create up to three magical, invisible runes on one or more creatures within range to make them easier for you to detect and strike.
- Attract Summons a Small or Tiny object that you can see to yourself.
- Conjure Ammunition Conjure a handful of ammunition.
- Conjure Creature The standard summoning spell.
- Conjure Mannequin You pull a wooden, human-shaped constructs that appear within 1ft of the surface.
- Conjure Marionettes You summon wooden, hovering, human-shaped constructs that appear in unoccupied spaces that you can see within range.
- Fitzmyr's Sage Hands A modified version of the mage hand cantrip, by a kenku wizard. Effective for use of offence, utility, and defense, but not the best at any of them. An all-rounder for 1st level spells.
- Glacial Crash You conjure a large chunk of ice and launch it at a creature in range.
- Magechain The target must succeed on a Reflex saving throw or be restrained for the duration.
- Magic Scimitar
- Magnet Orb You conjure an orb that pulls foes towards it.
- Punishing Pitchfork With a flourish, you strike your weapon downward into a portal that forces a necrotic pitchfork to hit an opponent in range.
- Shadow Spray
- Spell Blade You conjure a blade of force in your free hand.
- Summon Astral Beast As you close your eyes and reach one hand out in front of you, you speak the astral words for beast, and astral. Blue astral energy sparks from your hands and the surrounding area as a small dog-like form materializes in an empty space within range.
- Summon Weapon Summon a weapon or object from a pocket dimension into your hand.
- Arcane Mark You place your mark upon a subject.
- Clear Thought You touch a creature to bestow it pristine thought.
- Detect Weapons For the duration, you sense the presence of manufactured weapons within 30 feet of you.
- Eyes of Time After requesting assistance from the Lord of Time you temporarily have access to the knowledge of the entire history of this world.
- Patternweave Gives unique insight into things that seem random for investigations
- Scan Divine a deeper understanding of a creature
- See Through You touch a simple surface such as a door, a wall, or even a shield to see through it as if it was transparent.
- Truer Strikes
- Weight of 1000 Years (5e spell)You close your eyes and focus on the Vortex of Time condensing the memories of the past millennia into a single thought. When you open your eyes you gesture above the target and then snap your hand down as all these thoughts and memories are solidified and is forced upon the target.
- Beguile Person You attempt to charm a humanoid you can see within range, which can only resist with the force of its personality.
- Bestial Bloodlust You awaken a target's primal bloodlust and beastly nature.
- Fits o' Laughter Disable your foes with fits of uncontrollable crying!
- Nauseate One creature that you can see in range has an extremely distorted vision for one turn in addition to a horrible stomachache.
- Nilin's Bolt You launch a bolt of energy towards a creature, temporarily remixing its memories, confusing it.
- Wrathful Arrow
- Aether: Ascent A blast of wind magic allows you to throw your sword upwards with great strength, lifting your target off the ground or ascending great heights.
- Aether: Quickdraw By invoking wind magic around the blade in you hand, you are given a moment of intense speed as you slash; propelling yourself forward to strike a distant target.
- Agni Shine You throw a hand forward and send a roaring ball of flame roughly 1 foot in diameter towards a target within range.
- Arcane Smite
- Babu Slime
- Begone Thot By denouncing the thot-hood of an enemy one may strike them down with lightning.
- Black Snow You create a sphere of silvery snow that is laced with acid in a 10-foot sphere centered on you.
- Blast Cast Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of spells.
- Burning Orbs Summon and fling a barrage of flaming missiles.
- Cataclysm You summon a small amount of pure destruction into your hand and can apply it to something of your choosing.
- Corrosive Flame You snap your fingers, invoking chaotic green flames to engulf your target.
- Corrosive Hands Corrosive liquid sprays and damages targets and metal objects
- Crystal Wave After you touch the ground, a thin sheet of crystal rapidly extends forth in a 15-foot cone, then ruptures, causing crystal shards to launch skyward.
- Cyclone A spell that sends a cylinder of air around an area moving creatures about.
- Dark Force You channel the dark force to damage your enemies.
- Dark Orb You hurl a purple sphere of crackling dark energy.
- Elemental Strike Imbue Your weapon with magical energy of the element of your choice for a time.
- Eruption A derivative of the Flare Blade Spell meant for stronger casters and weaponry. The blade is enwreathed in blue flame that grows to a white intensity as the spell is held, eventually resulting in a massive explosion that threatens to consume even its caster.
- Eruption Counter A variant of the Flare Counter meant to be used with a larger weapon and deal greater damage. However, unlike the Flare Counter, this spell cannot be used consecutively.
- Explosion Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!
- Fire Whip You create a magical whip of fire that can be used as a melee weapon.
- Fire shot a miniature fireballs that fly everywhere
- Forcewave Knock down your foes with a blast of pure force.
- Frost Breath You blow a critically cold cloud of frost at your enemies.
- Ganon's Fist You concentrate destructive energy into a single, supernaturally-powerful punch.
- Gorgath's Rock-Volver High Nooning with some cheap stones. David and Goliath these dudes.
- Homing Shards why is it that every time you use your "magic water" I end up getting soaked?
- Ice Wave
- Icicle Crash With a loud smashing sound, you shower the area in front of you with shattered ice.
- Lucky Star You summon a star of energy that explodes on an enemy, dealing incredibly random damage.
- Magic Burst Expends all spell slots of one level to create a huge explosion.
- Orion's Bolt You point at a creature you can see within range, speaking an invocation to the celestial hunter. Clubs imbued with starlike radiance fly from somewhere behind you, burning and bludgeoning the target creature.
- Push Your enemy is blasted in the face with sheer kinetic force.
- Rapid Acceleration During Flight, Instantly accelerate to twice your movement speed for one turn
- Remote Bomb
- Revert Time A creature you touch has its wounds revert back in time.
- Riddle (5e spell)You call upon an extraplanar entity, an alien intellect or devious fiend, becoming a conduit for its power as you speak out a complex riddle.
- Rock Wave You create a storm of razor-sharp stones that forms a line that is 30 feet long and 5 feet wide.
- Spin Attack
- Stone Bolt You fire a piece of stone at an enemy, much harder than normally possible.
- Void Burst
- Water Whip
- Zap Bolt You fire a small, but concentrated electric current from your hand to zap a creature or object in range.
- Zodiac Strike The raw power of the zodiac ring and its components placed into a small orb.
- Calder's Starry Sky
- Color You permanently change the color of cloth, leather, or any other inanimate object.
- Horrific Visage You choose a creature within range and reveal the horrors of the void to them.
- Hush You touch a creature and imbue it with silence.
- Hush (5e spell)Your footsteps and armor make no noise
- Muffle A spell that hushes a creature, making it more difficult to detect.
- Net of Shadows You cast the spell, and the surrounding shadows shift at your command, flying toward your targets and wrapping themselves around them.
- Obscure Illumination Obscures a light source so one may see in the dark without either giving one's position away or resorting to darkvision-like solutions. Unlike darkvision, one can distinguish colours (as permitted by the torch's quality of light)
- Placebo Grants temporary relief and protection from harm and ailments.
- Silhouette, Variant Cause a creature to appear as a translucent black silhouette of itself
- Silhouette Cause a creature to appear as a stark black silhouette of itself
- Spook You play upon the natural fears of an enemy.
- Turning Tables
- Affect Cantrips Galore!
- Animate Rope
- Arcane Arrow
- Arcane Strength Magically enhance your strength.
- Chrono-deceleration Slows down time for target creatures, making them easier to deal with.
- Erase Remove writings of either magical or mundane nature from a scroll or from one or two pages of paper, parchment, or similar surfaces.
- Expand/Contract Expand and contract space around you.
- Floor of Ice Freeze over a floor with slippery, spike-covered ice.
- Inversion Invert a spell effect back to it's original caster!
- Magnesis You gain control of one object that is made mostly or entirely of iron in range that you can see, and does not exceed 10 feet in any dimension.
- Repair Repair an object or restore hit points to a construct.
- Restore You repair a small item or restore a magical effect on an object, depending on its type.
- Slight Polymorph
- Sword Trap Defensive spell that allows you to stop enemies from using weapons, like a different version of the shield spell.
- Tablehopper Craft a line of decent cover in the midst of combat.
- Transcription Magically copy or translate a page of images or text onto another page.
- Water Tendril The water you touch grows a prehensile limb-like tentacle from the point you touch, which obeys your spoken commands for the duration.