Accelerate Self (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Duration:||Concentration, up to 1 minute|
Uttering the Astral words for Time and Accelerate you feel yourself speed up, to you the world seems to be moving at a snail's pace.
When this spell is cast, you gain the following effects which, unless otherwise stated, last until the spell ends.
- Time travels half as slow (1 second in the real world is 2 seconds for you, 1 round [6 seconds] in the real world is 2 rounds [12 second] for you)
- Your movement speed is doubled
- You have two actions on each of your turns (including an extra action on the turn you cast this spell)
- Attack rolls have disadvantage against you
- You have advantage on attack rolls and ability checks
When the spell ends, time compresses on you. You fall prone. You are incapacitated and your speed is reduced to 0 until the end of your next turn. In addition, you must make a DC 15 Constitution saving throw. On a failure, you take 1d10 necrotic damage and gain a level of exhaustion.