- Arcane Shroud Arcane energy surrounds you to minimize physical damage.
- Armor of Prometheus A protective magical force surrounds you, manifesting as a spectral flame that covers you and your gear.
- Armour of Jenova You summon a colourful aura of aberrant energy around you that harms creatures close to you.
- Blaze of Wrath Using all your might, you channel your energy into a single, powerful fiery punch.
- Block Seed Prevents conception.
- Brand Don't touch my stuff!
- Broken Ward
No more pesky cantrips for you...
- Enhanced Durability A useful spell for temporarily increasing durability by increasing AC and granting temp HP.
- False Blade Afraid your 9th level spell might actually kill someone? Well no more!
- Force Armor You touch a willing creature who isn't wearing armor, and a protective magical force surrounds it until the spell ends. The target's base AC becomes 13 + its Intelligence modifier. The spell ends if the target dons armor or if you dismiss the spell as an action.
- Ice Ward You throw up your hands as you are attacked, and icy symbols protect you from harm and slow your assailants.
- Magical Deflect Weaken spells that hit you.
- Mark This is mine, and we both know it.
- Mist of Inhibition A translucent magical fog settles around you, impeding motion.
- Repel Pushes any Large or smaller creature or object away from you to a certain distance.
- Rift Balance Chronomancers are tasked with keeping balance in the Astral Plane, whenever you remove something, something must take its place.
- Arcane Tether Conjure a rope that brings two things together
- Attract Summons a Small or Tiny object that you can see to yourself.
- Blue Shield Basically a ridable Tenser's Floating Disk.
- Bound Weapon, Variant You create a weapon of your choosing to bind to yourself.
- Conjure Ammunition Conjure a handful of ammunition.
- Create Building Creates a building whose size varies depending on the level casted at.
- Drop Bass Drop the bass. On their head.
- Fitzmyr's Sage Hands A modified version of the mage hand cantrip, by a kenku wizard. Effective for use of offence, utility, and defense, but not the best at any of them. An all-rounder for 1st level spells.
- Glacial Crash You conjure a large chunk of ice and launch it at a creature in range.
- Grum's Spectral Melee Weapon You exchange an object in your hand for a spectral necrotic damage weapon from the Ethereal Plane.
- Maelstrom, Variant Trap your foes in wind.
- Magic Scimitar
- Magnet Orb You conjure an orb that pulls foes towards it.
- Minor Distortion In the grand scheme of things, we make many choices. Where exactly we stand, how we move when we see a sword being swung at our head. Sometimes, you're standing in the perfect spot to mitigate a hit you take. Through the use of magic, one can instantly move themselves to said spot as if that were the choice they'd made.
- Planar Calling You summon creatures from other worlds to fight by your side.
- Punishing Pitchfork With a flourish, you strike your weapon downward into a portal that forces a necrotic pitchfork to hit an opponent in range.
- Shadow Spray
- Shell Kick
- Summon Weapon Summon a weapon or object from a pocket dimension into your hand.
- Swarm of Pests You cause a cloud of mites, fleas, and other parasites to appear in a 15-foot-radius sphere centered on yourself.
- Veitch's Marvellous Letter You conjure a letter with up to 150 words written in it. It flies to a target that you designate at a speed of 6 mph.
- Detect Secrets You grant yourself magical perception that greatly enhances your ability to uncover hidden mysteries.
- Divine Empowerment A willing creature is imbued with the power of a god
- Flame Tongue You gain the ability to speak with flame, which relate to you who or what has been within their light radius.
- Know Recipe Learn how to cook a dish
- Minor Inventory A simple but useful spell to quickly itemize a container can help you divide loot, level the field on a negotiation or avoid searching a room for hours for something that isn't there. You'll still have to search for it though, this spell just makes you aware of the contents not it's exact location.
- Morgrave's Clear Mind You embed a psychic mote in a creature's mind and force it to broadcast its thoughts to those nearby.
- Speak with David Allows you to speak telepathically with David's past present or future.
- Truer Strikes
- Weight of 1000 Years, Variant You solidify the memories of every surrounding creature, turning them into a force of harm.
- Aether: Ascent A blast of wind magic allows you to throw your sword upwards with great strength, lifting your target off the ground or ascending great heights.
- Aether: Quickdraw By invoking wind magic around the blade in you hand, you are given a moment of intense speed as you slash; propelling yourself forward to strike a distant target.
- Agni Shine You throw a hand forward and send a roaring ball of flame roughly 1 foot in diameter towards a target within range.
- Arcane Smite
- Ball of Blackwater Launch a sphere of tainted water
- Blast Cast Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of spells.
- Corrosive Flame You snap your fingers, invoking chaotic green flames to engulf your target.
- Culdir's Orb of Fire Create a ball of fire, which enhances other spells slung nearby.
- Dark Reach You call on the power of shadows to restrict another's movement.
- Eilistraee's Moonfire
- Eldridge Blast This is what you get when you can't correctly spell the word "eldritch".
- Elemental Armor You cover yourself with a layer of elemental energy that shields you from incoming attacks.
- Eruption Counter You prepare yourself for an oncoming strike, and counter it.
- Fiendish Desecration You invoke the fury of your fiendish deity and smite all good creatures within the spell's radius.
- Fire Shot a miniature fireballs that fly everywhere
- Fire Whip You create a magical whip of fire that can be used as a melee weapon.
- Forcewave Knock down your foes with a blast of pure force.
- Fox Fire The caster gains a burst of speed as three separate kitsunebi seek out enemies.
- Frost Strike Infuses your weapon with the power of frost.
- Ganon's Fist You concentrate destructive energy into a single, supernaturally-powerful punch.
- Gorgath's Rock-Volver High Nooning with some cheap stones. David and Goliath these dudes.
- Hellfire Bolt You send a bolt of infernal flames toward a creature you can see.
- Homing Soulmass You create several glowing orbs poised to strike instantly.
- Ice Spike A spike made of ice thrusts from the ground towards target creature.
- Immolation, Variant You set yourself ablaze to torch surrounding foes.
- Last Words Go out with a witty one-liner and a bang. Or just a bang, that works too.
- Lee's Fume Punch Channel forth your anger in the form of a pillar of flame from your fist.
- Magic Burst Expends all spell slots of one level to create a huge explosion.
- Manus Semoto A multitude of translucent limbs emerges to strike distant opponents.
- Miracle Moon Slice and dice your foes with crescent moons.
- Paddle Star Fire an omnidirectional star which can then be redirected.
- Paralysis Blow You summon black flames on your weapon.
- PK Fire (5e spell)Earthbound’s PK fire, A short ranged evocation with a supportive roll.
- Power Within Bolster your strength with the power of flame.
- Push Your enemy is blasted in the face with sheer kinetic force.
- Revert Time A creature you touch has its wounds revert back in time.
- Riddle (5e spell)You call upon an extraplanar entity, an alien intellect or devious fiend, becoming a conduit for its power as you speak out a complex riddle.
- Rock Splash Chuck a big rock at somebody and hit them with shrapnel.
- Sakanagi Strike a target with the force of your being for pure damage.
- Spin Attack
- Spirit Excalibur Summon an obscenely long sword of energy.
- Step Into Darkness Shift through darkness with pretanutral speed.
- Thunder Shock Last Resort An extremely powerful lighting spell last resort option.
- Weight of 1000 Years You close your eyes and focus on the Vortex of Time, condensing the memories of the past millennia into a single thought, then gesture above the target and snap your hand down as all these thoughts and memories are solidified and forced upon the target.
- Zodiac Strike The raw power of the zodiac ring and its components placed into a small orb.
- Calder's Starry Sky You project a map of the stars into the air.
- Color You permanently change the color of cloth, leather, or any other inanimate object.
- Horrific Visage You choose a creature within range and reveal the horrors of the void to them.
- Hush, Variant Shroud a creature's voice in magical silence without compromising their spellcasting.
- Muffle A spell that hushes a creature, making it more difficult to detect.
- Obscure Illumination Obscures a light source so one may see in the dark without either giving one's position away or resorting to darkvision-like solutions. Unlike darkvision, one can distinguish colours (as permitted by the torch's quality of light)
- Silhouette Cause a creature to appear as a stark black silhouette of itself
- Silhouette, Variant Cause a creature to appear as a translucent black silhouette of itself
- Agony Warp Damage one target and weaken another
- Animate Energy Summon a tiny floating ball of undeath
- Animate Shadow You bring to life the shadow of a creature you can see within range.
- Bind Skeletal Familiar You bind a lost soul to a skull, creating a floating skull that serves you.
- Blood Lust You sacrifice some blood to increase the power of your weapon attacks.
- Blood Tentacles Attack your friend and foes with the blood spilled over the battlefield
- Bloodbridge, Variant
- Bloodsurge A powerful healing spell that requires sacrifice of blood from the caster or ally.
- Bodysnatch Turn a corpse into a disguise
- Cell Decomposition You cause a creature's cells to gradually deteriorate.
- Crimson Enhancement You coat your weapon in blood, black runes coagulating on its surface.
- Dark Bead Black beads that seem to sap away the light
- Dark Dive You grab hold of a creature you can touch and drain its life force until it breaks free.
- Dark Orb Forms a ten foot diameter dark orb that deals necrotic damage to creatures whose space it occupies.
- Death Blossom Die, die, die!
- Death Coil A black coil of energy attempts to restrain and constrict a target.
- Death Grip You seize the essence of a creature in range and pull it towards you.
- Death Touch You touch a creature and attempt to end its life instantly.
- Deathly Servant Rather than using a soul to control an undead, this undead is weaker, but more easily controlled.
- Drain Warmth Take the warmth and lifeforce of a creature for yourself
- Essence Theft The caster absorbs the essence of a creature during its final moments of life.
- Flame of Life Reignite a creature's inner spark with literal fire.
- Flowing Undead Wrath You raise tortured souls from some forsaken source. All creatures within range fall victim to their wrath and woe, only surviving through sheer willpower.
- Freezing Clutch You curse an object with cold regrets.
- Grum's Greater Fix 'em/Hurt 'em Caster chooses to either heal or damage a target, using their own lifeforce.
- Hand of the Dead Creates a beam of necrotic energy.
- Heart Strike
- Laughing Skull Reanimate Human Skulls to disturb your oponents
- Lesser Animate Dead This spell creates a temporary undead servant.
- Life Sap Drain health to transfer to allies
- Man's Best Fiend Fiendish/Undead familiar variant
- Nauseate One creature that you can see in range has an extremely distorted vision for one turn in addition to a horrible stomachache.
- Necrostrike Fill your weapon with necrotic power, and disfigure your foes.
- Nightwalk You are briefly shrouded by a silver and red mist, and teleport up to 30 feet away.
- Palpitate Forces a creature's heart to stop and restart suddenly
- Post-Mortem Servitude Create a skeleton butler that cannot attack, but can carry out tasks.
- Raise Flesh You raise an incomplete, amateur undead being.
- Raise Undead Raise a random bloke from the dead and watch him mill about.
- Sculpt Corpse Change the appearance of a corpse in one of multiple ways.
- Spear of Rot A ray of sickening greenish energy
- Touch of Unlife Invigorate the undead with health-restoring vigor.
- Transfer Pain You attempt to syphon the life from a creature you touch.
- Venomous Ray
- Virulent Necrostrike You engulf your weapon in corrupted green flames.
- Wrath You point your finger, and dark energy washes over a target you can see within range.
- Affect Cantrips Galore!
- Arcane Arrow You charge a projectile with arcane energy, ready to release it explosively.
- Arcane Crush Cripple a creature that you are holding further.
- Curse of Comus A curse that afflicts its victim with a monstrous animal's head.
- Demon Skin Transform your skin to be more like that of a demon’s.
- Desecrate Weapon Imbue your weapon with unhallowed might.
- Excarnate Corpse his spell removes the flesh, exposing the skeleton of a medium-sized corpse targeted by the caster.
- Expand/Contract Expand and contract space around you.
- Fighting Words
- Flavor Blast
- Inversion Invert a spell effect back to it's original caster!
- Molten Blades Your weapons glow red hot, burning your enemies on contact.
- Poison Blood The blood flowing trough the creature's body becomes poison.
- Promised Walk of Peace
- Quill Hide Long quills sprout from the target’s body, dealing damage on contact.
- Reorientate Rotate a region of space, and all matter contained within, however you choose.
- Repair Repair an object or restore hit points to a construct.
- Stasis Mine You choose a bit of space to arm with a stasis mine. When you activate it, it causes anyone inside it to be harmed and stopped in time.
- Swift Strike You infuse a weapon with the ability to be swing slightly quicker.
- Sword Trap Defensive spell that allows you to stop enemies from using weapons, like a different version of the shield spell.
- Time Stride You briefly pause the passage of time.