- Astral Barrier As you notice an attack heading towards you a Shield of Astral Energy forms between you and your attacker adding extra resistance to the weapon swing.
- Glyph Trap You cast a glowing pool of magic upon the ground by drawing a glyph with paint, or something that can mark a surface, that damages and hinders anyone who wanders through or is pushed into it.
- Spectral Shield You invoke a minor protective force to grant yourself a +1 bonus to your AC.
- Temporal Blur You briefly glimpse the future, which allows you to narrowly evade an attack.
- Temporal Rift Reduce the movement speed of a target
- Time Stride You stop time long enough to move around
- Vortex Gaze The target is forced to look into your eyes and is shown an image of the Vortex itself
- Acid Balm Deal acid damage while grappling.
- Drop the Bass
- Eldritch Legerdemain
- Firebrand You throw a small shining ball of fire at a creature within range that brands it with your mark.
- Flash Powder A burst of powder that explodes, confusing and harming a creature within range.
- Force Whip Create a magical whip you can wield as a weapon.
- Gurgle Spit a ball of animated poison.
- Homing Needles You create and launch a barrage of flying, magical needles at a creature of your choice that you can see within range.
- Ice Blade With a couple quick movements, you pull a sword made from solid ice from thin air that lasts for the duration.
- Luis Gustavo's Aura of Blades Aura of blades, a defensive cantrip that will teach foes to keep their distance
- Manic Manacles You cause heavy black chains to encircle a creature you can see within range.
- Minor Step A quick, short range teleport.
- Minor Telekinesis You temporarily gain the ability to move small objects or creatures with your mind.
- Minor Telekinetic Field A minor telekinetic field centered on the caster that allows the manipulation of entities up to a certain combined weight within its range.
- Nightly Terrors Conjure a pair of formless, black entities next to you from the realm of nightmares that only you and your chosen target can see.
- Obvious Banana You conjure a used banana peel to knock prone a bipedal creature.
- Shiver You harness a piece of the void to teleport an object.
- Short Warp You jaunt through space a short distance.
- Thaumophone Conjure a magical synthesizer to augment your performances.
- Veitch's Marvellous Letter You conjure a letter with up to 150 words written in it. It flies to a target that you designate at a speed of 6 mph.
- Death Sight You touch a creature and give it an insight into its imminent death.
- Detect Secrets You grant yourself magical perception that greatly enhances your ability to uncover hidden mysteries.
- Exit Beam Helps The Caster Find the Exit.
- Awful Joke You tell an awful, horrible joke that's so bad it causes pain.
- Cause Unease You awaken a potent sense of trepidation in a creature you can see within range.
- Devilish Charm You seduce any creature you can see.
- Fleeting Distraction You briefly distract a creature within range using your words and gestures.
- Lullaby You cause a creature to become drowsy with a simple song.
- Minor Inconvenience You create a minor inconvenience against one creature you can see.
- Psychic Attack You attack the mind of a creature within range.
- Twitch You cause a creature to make a slight, involuntary motion.
- Almighty Strike You clap your hands and create an almighty aura that sends a blast wave out in a 30-foot sphere centered on you.
- Arcana Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Arcane Attraction A cantrip to pull folks closer.
- Arcane Strike For those mages that wade into the fray.
- Astral Light By gently waving your hand in a circular motion a stream of light sheds over the area that you do so in creating a trail of aurora, either on the wall or in the air.
- Bolt Strike You enhance your next attack with electric energy.
- Bolt of Time A beam of energy with an indigo hue streaks towards a creature within range.
- Boreal Strike Your blade emanates a misty cold aura and freezes all in its path.
- Chill Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Conduct You channel lightning through your hand to smite a creature or object you can touch.
- Corroding Strike You enhance your next attack with Acidic energy.
- Discord Bolt A bolt that pulses with a chaotic nature
- Earth Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Eldritch Burst You launch an invisible blast towards a target.
- Ember Strike You enhance your next attack with the embers of a fire.
- Farron's Dart You hurl a tiny projection of bluish-white energy at a creature or object within range.
- Fire Splash You hurl an exploding bolt of fire at a point within range.
- Flame Ring You make a weapon attack that rings the target in flames.
- Force Cannon fires a swirling ball of air
- Forceful Flash A ball of magical energy hurtles toward a creature in range and blinds them with a flash of bright light.
- Forceful Strike Magical energy coats your melee weapon and gives it more forceful attacks.
- Froststrike You enhance your next attack with frost energy.
- Halt A moderate magical force ceases or slows time at a specific point within range, creating one various effects.
- Hershey Squirt
- Ice Shards You evoke shards of ice to rain into an area.
- Ignites You extend your hand and a volcanic explosion sears your foe, taking more damage if they took fire damage previously.
- Ignitions You extend your hand and a volcanic ignition sears your foe, making them more vulnerable to fire.
- Kinetic Garrote You create and attack with a garrote made out of force.
- Kinetic Throw You manipulate the power of force to toss your target.
- Lightning Field
- Lightning Orb You summon a ball of electric energy to strike a creature within range.
- Mage Fist For those mages that wish to brawl.
- Pillar of Sand You cause a small pillar of sand to erupt from a point on the ground that you can see.
- Pixie Storm
- Power Beam You project a beam of force from your melee weapon to attack from a distance.
- Powerful Strike (5e Cantrip)Control your foes with the power of force.
- Psionic Kunai You launch a blade that slices the mind.
- Psionic Strike You enhance your next attack with force energy.
- Radiant Blade You make a weapon attack that rings the target in radiant flames.
- Radiant Flame Blade You make a weapon attack that rings the target in radiant flames.
- Rune Blast
- Shartrund's Energy Blade The wizard raises her hand, a sword of flame forms in her grip and she strikes the goblin that is hurtling up the path, igniting it. Screeching in pain, the goblin jumps back and frantically pats himself out as the wizard readies herself for another strike.
- Shenanigan You launch an unpredictable and everchanging bolt of energy at a creature or object within range.
- Smite Rune A runic bolt channelling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other rune spells for increased damage.
- Spellfire You conjure arcane fire in your hand that can can be used for light and combat.
- Spellstrike You increase the accuracy of your attacks using your magic power.
- Storm Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- The Dungeon Masters Key You summon a D20 the size of a fireball to hit your foes!
- Thunderous Strike A thunderous strike meant to push back the foes of the War wizards and bladesingers.
- Vent Anger You vent your anger and pulse out hot air in a 15-foot sphere centered on yourself to cool yourself down.
- Blood Blade You create a blade out of your own blood to use as a weapon.
- Bloodbridge The caster creates a bridge of blood between 2 creature, taking the blood of one and giving it to the other.
- Coagulate You cut yourself to form a magical mote to assault a creature in range that you can see.
- Dark Exchange You touch an injured, willing creature, concentrate on the wound as the sinew magically stitches close wounds, graft overs burns and otherwise closes and protects the injured creature.
- Death Blade
- Death Bolt You hurl a dark ball at a creature or object within range.
- Ghostly Hands You touch a willing creature and cover its hands with ghostly energy.
- Grum's Fix 'em/Hurt 'em Caster chooses to either heal or damage a target, using their own lifeforce.
- Jolt Cadaver You compel a dead or undead creature into a sudden, jerking motion.
- Momentary Relapse A cantrip that deals temporary damage.
- Moth Swarm You propel a swarm of Moths from your hands
- Necrotic Overlay, Variant You imbue your weapon with necrotic power.
- Necrotic Overlay You imbue your weapon with necrotic power.
- Necrotic Sickles You conjure necrotic energy from the lower plains of existence to give your weapon an aura to increase your attack power
- Poe Reprise
- Shadow Warp
- Shadowblade With a couple quick movements, you pull a sword made from solidified shadow from thin air that lasts for the duration.
- Shadowstrike You enhance your next attack with necrotic energy.
- Shrieking Skull
- Soul Drain
- Spectral Scythe Create a blade of necrotic energy at the end of a staff.
- Tear You cause the matter of a creature or object that you touch to split apart.
- Wyrd Reconstruction You mend a creature's wounds with risk of further injury.