D&D Wiki:Meta Pages
From D&D Wiki
Pages ('*meta') about pages.
Improving, Reviewing, and Removing Articles (Help page)
- Abandoned — Articles which are incomplete and abandoned, and may get deleted.
- Category:Needs Admin — Articles which require administrators.
- Deletion Candidates — Articles which may get deleted.
- Formatting Issues — Articles which need to be formatted correctly.
- Needs Balance — Articles which need to be balanced.
- Category:Needs Image — Articles which need an image.
- Request Review — Articles which need to be reviewed.
- Stub — Articles which need to be expanded upon.
- Unattributed — Articles which contain one or more unsourced images.
- Wording Issues — Articles which need grammatical help.
- D&D Wiki:Things to do — Not sure what you can do to help the infrastructure of D&D Wiki? Here is a good place to get started.
- Special Pages
- All Special Pages — A list of all the Special pages.
- Special:Allpages — A list of all pages.
- Special:SpecialPages — Maintenance reports.
- Special:LonelyPages — Orphaned pages.
- Special:WantedPages — WhatLinksHere problem links. Point these pages and links in the right direction.
- Category:Preload — A page containing all categorized preloads.
- Special:DeadendPages — Articles page containing pages which are linked to, but do not have links out. Most of these are fine, but you can dig through it to find some accidents, such as page move and page creation errors.
- User talk:Green Dragon — Ask questions to, get help from, or contact the person ultimately in charge.
- Requests for Adminship — Become an admin yourself or elect another user.
- Admin List — A list of the admins. Ask questions to, get help from, or contact a specific admin.
- Barnstars — Go appreciate a user who has made some special contribution to D&D Wiki by writing one of these for their talk page!
- Barnstar Recognition — Users who have received special recognition for their edits can be found here. They can be assumed to be knowledgeable users, and feel free to ask for their assistance.
- Template:Welcome Message — Notice a new user making contributions, and nobody's welcomed them yet? Reach out and show them they're noticed!
Back to Main Page