3.5e To-Do List
From D&D Wiki
- 3.5e General
- Find feats, spells, items that grant a luck bonus and add to Category:Luck (possibly repeat for other types of bonus)
- Check each entry. Pages that are suitable for any edition to be categorized with just "DnD" and page name changed appropriately
- NPCs by CR for CR 6+ to use "3.5e NPC by CR" template (CRs 1 to 10 done)
- Rate unrated campaigns.
- Change all User Creatures by CR sub-pages to use Template:3.5e Creatures By CR
- Creature pages listed in Category:Type are there because they haven't been categorized correctly.
- Re-categorize DnD Feats using Category:General Feat,
Category:Divine Feat, Category:Epic Feat, Category:Item Creation Feat, Category:Metamagic Feat, Category:Metapsionic Feat, Category:Psionic Feat, Category:Special Feat, and Category:Wild Feat, Category:Antipsionic Feat, Category:Fighter Bonus Feat, and add more categories where appropriate.
- Template all Feats, Flaws, Traits
Add Template:SRD Feat Footer to SRD Feat pages
- Standardize double feat categories (
Song/Music, Character Creation/Birth, Magic/Magical etc.)
- Add missing subpages of DnD Feats
- Categorized 3.5e Uncategorized Feats.
- Categorize spells according to ideas presented in Talk:Dungeons and Dragons#Categories for spells by level
- SRD is done
- A - Z are done
- Check that all Prestige Classes that require Sneak Attack will also accept Sudden Strike and Skirmish, or specifically state otherwise.
- Rate unrated classes.
- Apply some much needed cosmetic and uniform layout changes to the races.
- Create creature entries for races that don't already have one.
- Make sure the page titles are in plural form (e.g. "Ogrillorcs" instead of "Ogrillorc")
- Check the dpl's for consistent information.
- Fix races in LA Unknown Races, mostly just missing info in the x0 template.
- See also LA 9+ Races
- Convert all magic items to use Template:3.5e Magic Item.
- Start with 3.5e Magical Weapons
- When complete, make nicer index tables.
Merge Outfits and Specific Clothing equipment categories into generic "Apparel" category.
- Sub-pages need to use DPL. Fighter done.