4e To-Do List
From D&D Wiki
Category:Natural Type - change the category for all these to Category: Natural Origin
- Image for every race, starting with those without a maintenance template.
- #dpl generated feat table for those races that have feats
- Move racial variants from 4e Races to 4e Racial Trait Variants. (
Dwarf, Dragonborn, Halfling, Elf, Tiefling, Half-Elf, Drow).
- 4e Creatures -
check fields: make sure "elite", "solo" are in "role2" field; make sure "leader" is in "leader" field, etc. Check transcluded categories are correct.
- Convert creatures to use Template:4e Creature Top Essentials
Alternate Essentials-style templates for creatures. 4e artifact categories should be heroic / paragon / epic; not "minor" and "major"
- Make a 4e artifact preload
- Add a "description" field to every 4e race to make the race list look nice.
- 4e Feats - x0 template is no longer needed; remove from all Feat pages and make sure summary field is filled in.
- 4e Class Feats - organize by class; move homebrew to seperate pages and make DPL index.
- Add "rarity" field to all 4e magic items; remove transcluded categories
4e Deities - make new template and update all pages. Update all diseases to the new template. Add weapon category (hammer, flail, heavy blade, etc) to all 4e Mundane Weapons.
- Add the infrastructure to support D&D Essentials-style class system to 4e Powers and 4e Feats
Marasmusine (talk) 01:27, 19 April 2014 (MDT)