Frenzy (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Components:||V, S, M (a drop of bull's blood)|
You whip creatures of your choice within range into a supernatural battle frenzy. Each creature who isn't willing must make a Wisdom saving throw to resist the effect.
Each affected creature gains the following benefits:
- Whenever it would take the Attack action, it may make one additional weapon attack.
- It can't be charmed, frightened, or put to sleep.
- Its movement speed increases by 10 feet.
- If it gets reduced to 0 hit points, it doesn't drop unconscious until the spell ends; It still makes death saving throws each turn as normal.
Each unwilling creature that failed its saving throw additionally suffers the following effects:
- It is consumed with blind bloodlust, and is unable to tell friend from foe.
- It must use its actions and movement on each of its turns to move toward and attack the nearest creature it can see.
The spell ends for a creature if it gets knocked unconscious, or didn't receive or deal any damage since the beginning of its last turn.