- Arcane Deflection With a wave of your hand, you create a barrier of arcane energy to deflect attacks.
- Radiant Song You touch a creature and cause an eerie song to play, warding away danger.
- Spectral Shield You invoke a minor protective force to grant yourself a +1 bonus to your AC.
- Blink, Variant Teleport yourself
- Conjure Object Create a small object in your hand.
- Conjure Rotting Tomatoes As you wave your hand, you conjure rotting tomatoes.
- Drop the Bass
- Earthen Servant You summon a small creature made out of earth.
- Flash Powder A burst of powder that explodes, confusing and harming a creature within range.
- Grum's Flaming Pile of Poo Toss a flaming pile of poo at your enemies, that continues to burn for 1 more round, and makes them smell bad.
- Massage With a magic touch, you relieve the stress of others.
- Minor Distortion In the grand scheme of things, we make many choices. Where exactly we stand, how we move when we see a sword being swung at our head. Sometimes, you're standing in the perfect spot to mitigate a hit you take. Through the use of magic, one can instantly move themselves to said spot as if that were the choice they'd made.
- Minor Telekinetic Field A minor telekinetic field centered on the caster that allows the manipulation of entities up to a certain combined weight within its range.
- Obvious Banana You conjure a used banana peel to knock prone a bipedal creature.
- Shiver You harness a piece of the void to teleport an object.
- Short Warp You jaunt through space a short distance.
- Snowy Barrage A barrage of snowballs erupt from your hands
- Summon Food Summon ze consumptibles to your location for yourself and your compatriots.
- Summon Instrument Conjure one handheld musical instrument.
- Summon Spirit Drink up me hearties, yo ho!
- Thaumophone Conjure a magical synthesizer to augment your performances.
- Token Manifest a small token in your hand.
- Veitch's Marvellous Letter You conjure a letter with up to 150 words written in it. It flies to a target that you designate at a speed of 6 mph.
- Death Sight You touch a creature and give it an insight into its imminent death.
- Exit Beam Magic your way out of a dungeon by having a spell do the thinking for you.
- Know Direction You instantly know the direction of north from your current position.
- Non-Destructive Scan Detects all visible creatures behind an obstacle.
- True Level Help a creature stay on their feet.
- Awful Joke You tell an awful, horrible joke that's so bad it causes pain.
- Bardcraft A spell to aid bards on the road and on the stage alike
- Cantillate Voices chanting choirs in perfect harmony all enhanced by magic.
- Cause Unease You awaken a potent sense of trepidation in a creature you can see within range.
- Devilish Charm You seduce any creature you can see.
- Earthen Onslaught, Dagger
- Earthen Onslaught, Handaxe
- Earthen Onslaught, Mace
- Earthen Onslaught, Quarterstaff
- Ebb And Flow, Dagger
- Ebb And Flow, Handaxe
- Ebb And Flow, Quarterstaff
- Ebb And Flow. Mace
- Fleeting Distraction You briefly distract a creature within range using your words and gestures.
- Knee-Jerk You cause a muscle spasm, reducing dexterity.
- Lullaby You cause a creature to become drowsy with a simple song.
- Minor Inconvenience You create a minor inconvenience against one creature you can see.
- Scathing Insult You unleash a string of insults laced with malicious hatred at a creature you can see within range.
- Song of Courage You begin to play a song that fills your allies with courage.
- Stupify You rob a creature of rational thought.
- Twitch You cause a creature to make a slight, involuntary motion.
- Winds Of Chaos, Dagger
- Winds Of Chaos, Handaxe
- Winds Of Chaos, Mace
- Winds Of Chaos, Quarterstaff
- Arcana Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Arcane Bolt You fire a bolt of magical energy that seeks its target before exploding.
- Arcane Sneak Attack Charge a weapon with mischievous energy to make Sneak Attacks more deadly.
- Blast You create a blast of pure destructive force.
- Blast Cantrip Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of cantrips
- Boreal Strike Your blade emanates a misty cold aura and freezes all in its path.
- Chill Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Corroding Strike You enhance your next attack with Acidic energy.
- Discord Bolt A bolt that pulses with a chaotic nature
- Earth Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Eldritch Burst You launch an invisible blast towards a target.
- Force You extend your hand and emit a wave of imperceptible force
- Force Cannon fires a swirling ball of air
- Grum's Lonely Missile Fire off a magic dart at one target within range. One is the loneliest number..
- Healing Touch Using your well practiced knowledge of how to add great amounts of entropy to enemies, you are able to logically reverse the most minor injuries by magic, with slight risk.
- Heated Hands This Cantrip allows the user to melt up to 6 in. sheets of ice by simply placing there hand on the desired melting spot.
- Hershey Squirt You cause the target to lose control of their bowels.
- Kinetic Garrote You create and attack with a garrote made out of force.
- Kinetic Throw You manipulate the power of force to toss your target.
- León's Small Wind Creates a small sphere of wind to target an opponent
- Pixie Storm You point at a creature within range, and they are assailed with a magical storm of glitter.
- Plasma Bolt You fire a bolt of hyper charged matter that simultaneously burns and electrocutes your enemy.
- Powerful Strike (5e Cantrip)Control your foes with the power of force.
- Psionic Kunai You launch a blade that slices the mind.
- Psionic Strike You enhance your next attack with force energy.
- Shenanigan You launch an unpredictable and everchanging bolt of energy at a creature or object within range.
- Smite Rune A runic bolt channelling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other rune spells for increased damage.
- Spellfire You conjure arcane fire in your hand that can can be used for light and combat.
- Spellstrike You increase the accuracy of your attacks using your magic power.
- Starlight Bolt A bolt of brilliant light streaks toward a creature within range.
- Storm Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Thunderous Strike A thunderous strike meant to push back the foes of the War wizards and bladesingers.
- Deepen Shadows Remove the light from a 10 foot cube and cause the area to become darker.
- Grain of Sand Make grains of sand appear to be grains of wheat.
- Label Place a small permanent magical label on an item. The label can be seen by any spell caster or magical creature.
- Shadow Garrote With a subtle gesture you carve a slice of shadow from the air around you and cast it toward your foe. It wraps around the creature's neck and squeezes the life from it.
- Shadow Mist You conjure an illusory swarm of inky black clouds.
- Warding Flare You throw up your hand to create a flash of light and distract a creature that is attacking you.
- Accelerate/Decelerate Your mastery of time manipulation allows you to make some changes to the speed of objects, or even people.
- Cleanse Wound A cantrip that provides healing? What is this madness?
- Combat Nab The caster can run up to a target and grab some small thing from them that is not well attached.
- Elemental Edge Alter the elemental properties of an equipped weapon, changing its damage type
- Glass Form
- Inferno, Mace
- Inferno, Quarterstaff
- Lengthen Gladius Elongates a Roman Shortsword into a Javelin.
- Minor Stasis A light object or creature is stopped in time until touched.
- Poisoned Blade You coat your weapon with a deadly poison created by magic.
- Selo's Accelerando A percussive marching beat echoes across affected creatures, hasting their movements slightly for the duration of the performance.
- Splitting Chords A short-ranged musical attack
- Step Up You slightly hasten your own movement, or the movement of another creature within range.
- Summon Umbra Summon the aspect of Umbra onto your blade to channel its dark power
- Sunder Generate minor destructive vibrations with a touch
- Temporal Surge You give up some of your time and grant it to an ally.
- Unhinged Willpower Transform your sheer willpower into a damaging force.
- Venom Strike Your blade is coated in a crippling neurotoxin
- Weapon Shift A melee weapon you are wielding transforms into a nonmagical melee weapon for the duration.