- Armour of Jenova You summon a colourful aura of aberrant energy around you that harms creatures close to you.
- Begone Thot, Variant In the wise and eternal words of Jesus, whose words are kept alive through the scriptures of the Thot Patrol, "If she breathes, she's a thot."
- Brand Don't touch my stuff!
- Endure Elements Protection from normal environmental hazards.
- False Blade Afraid your 9th level spell might actually kill someone? Well no more!
- Magical Deflect Enhance your reflexes to deflect melee weapons.
- Repel Pushes any Large or smaller creature or object away from you to a certain distance.
- Suppress Pain
- Air Wave With a swing of your weapon, you attack a target within range with a wave of cutting air.
- Attract Summons a Small or Tiny object that you can see to yourself.
- Conjure Ammunition Conjure a handful of ammunition.
- Create Air Creates fresh air around target and up to 2 other creatures.
- Fitzmyr's Sage Hands A modified version of the mage hand cantrip, by a kenku wizard. Effective for use of offence, utility, and defense, but not the best at any of them. An all-rounder for 1st level spells.
- Healing Mist
- Magic Scimitar
- Magnet Orb You conjure an orb that pulls foes towards it.
- Punishing Pitchfork With a flourish, you strike your weapon downward into a portal that forces a necrotic pitchfork to hit an opponent in range.
- Spell Blade You conjure a blade of force in your free hand.
- Summon Weapon Summon a weapon or object from a pocket dimension into your hand.
- Uncanny Outfitting
- Detect Weapons For the duration, you sense the presence of manufactured weapons within 30 feet of you.
- Scan Divine a deeper understanding of a creature
- Truer Strikes
- Amusement Make somebody amused at an object or person.
- Beguile Person You attempt to charm a humanoid you can see within range, which can only resist with the force of its personality.
- Bestial Bloodlust You awaken a target's primal bloodlust and beastly nature.
- Fits o' Laughter Disable your foes with fits of uncontrollable crying!
- Lesser Confusion This spell assaults and twists a creature's mind, spawning delusions and provoking uncontrolled action.
- Nauseate One creature that you can see in range has an extremely distorted vision for one turn in addition to a horrible stomachache.
- Nilin's Bolt You launch a bolt of energy towards a creature, temporarily remixing its memories, confusing it.
- Begone Thot By denouncing the thot-hood of an enemy one may strike them down with lightning.
- Black Snow You create a sphere of silvery snow that is laced with acid in a 10-foot sphere centered on you.
- Blast Cast Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of spells.
- Cyclone A spell that sends a cylinder of air around an area moving creatures about.
- Frost Breath You blow a critically cold cloud of frost at your enemies.
- Healing Dagger Creates a shining dagger which heals those that gets hit by it, instead of inflicting damage.
- Healing Wind You speak a word of power, and gentle wind envelops any number of creatures of your choice that you can see within range.
- Homing Shards why is it that every time you use your "magic water" I end up getting soaked?
- Icicle Crash With a loud smashing sound, you shower the area in front of you with shattered ice.
- Kiss of the Petals You create a pretty cone of projectiles which can nonlethally disable your opponents.
- Push Your enemy is blasted in the face with sheer kinetic force.
- Water of Life A creature you touch, which must be in a body of running water, regains a number of hit points equal to 1d12 + your spellcasting ability modifier.
- Calder's Starry Sky
- Color You permanently change the color of cloth, leather, or any other inanimate object.
- Horrific Visage You choose a creature within range and reveal the horrors of the void to them.
- Hush You touch a creature and imbue it with silence.
- Illusionary Box A paradise in a box!
- Muffle A spell that hushes a creature, making it more difficult to detect.
- Obscure Illumination Obscures a light source so one may see in the dark without either giving one's position away or resorting to darkvision-like solutions. Unlike darkvision, one can distinguish colours (as permitted by the torch's quality of light)
- Placebo Grants temporary relief and protection from harm and ailments.
- Silhouette, Variant Cause a creature to appear as a translucent black silhouette of itself
- Silhouette Cause a creature to appear as a stark black silhouette of itself