Bardcraft (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Duration:||Up to 1 hour|
This spell is a utility belt of handitricks for bards of all walks to aid in their performances. You create one of the following magical effects:
- You gain the ability to speak and sing in unnaturally high and low vocal registers for up to 1 hour.
- You give yourself makeup and body styling of your choice for up to 1 hour.
- You clean, press, and mend an article of clothing.
- You summon a phantasmal simulacrum of an instrument of your choosing for up to 1 hour. This instrument can be touched only by you and is otherwise indestructible.
- You summon a phantasmal notebook and writing quill for up to 1 hour. These items can be touched only by you and are otherwise indestructible.
- The notebook will contain the same contents between castings and can hold up to 100 pages of writing. As part of dismissing the notebook, you may choose to remove all writing from it. The notebook cannot be used as a spellbook.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.