- Armor of Othrys The creature you touch glows with an aura that resembles moving spectral magma, creating a burning shield.
- Armour of Jenova You summon a colourful aura of aberrant energy around you that harms creatures close to you.
- Astral Sacrifice This spell reduces the caster's maximum HP to 5, and blocks any other maximum hp reduction, dismissable any time by the target if conscious
- Divine Armor When the divines themselves grant you their blessings, none shall ever harm those they protect.
- Endure Elements Protection from normal environmental hazards.
- Enhanced Durability A useful spell for temporarily increasing durability by increasing AC and granting temp HP.
- False Blade Afraid your 9th level spell might actually kill someone? Well no more!
- Shield of Stasis You create an invisible barrier of stasis in front of a creature or object that intercepts spells, creatures, projectiles, etc. and traps them in time.
- Suppress Pain
- Surge Accelerates a creature's action to a bonus action.
- Conjure Ammunition Conjure a handful of ammunition.
- Conjure Mannequin You pull a wooden, human-shaped constructs that appear within 1ft of the surface.
- Magic Scimitar
- Planar Calling You summon creatures from other worlds to fight by your side.
- Summon Weapon Summon a weapon or object from a pocket dimension into your hand.
- Uncanny Outfitting Any armor or attire you are wearing is instantly doffed, and at your option any armor or attire stowed on your person is instantly donned in its place.
- Wreath of Life You chant a mystic incantation, creating a magical garland on the head of an ally. If it is not destroyed, it restores their health.
- Detect Weapons For the duration, you sense the presence of manufactured weapons within 30 feet of you.
- Divine Empowerment A willing creature is imbued with the power of a god
- Minor Inventory A simple but useful spell to quickly itemize a container can help you divide loot, level the field on a negotiation or avoid searching a room for hours for something that isn't there. You'll still have to search for it though, this spell just makes you aware of the contents not it's exact location.
- Scan Divine a deeper understanding of a creature
- Aether: Ascent A blast of wind magic allows you to throw your sword upwards with great strength, lifting your target off the ground or ascending great heights.
- Aether: Quickdraw By invoking wind magic around the blade in you hand, you are given a moment of intense speed as you slash; propelling yourself forward to strike a distant target.
- Blast Cast Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of spells.
- Dongle's All-Purpose Mending A general purpose spell, invented by Dongle, that combines the effects of Cure Wounds and Mending, to a certain extent.
- Energy Beat You create a mote of radiant light that hovers above your head. It lasts for the duration.
- Eruption A derivative of the Flare Blade Spell meant for stronger casters and weaponry. The blade is enwreathed in blue flame that grows to a white intensity as the spell is held, eventually resulting in a massive explosion that threatens to consume even its caster.
- Eruption Counter A variant of the Flare Counter meant to be used with a larger weapon and deal greater damage. However, unlike the Flare Counter, this spell cannot be used consecutively.
- Frost Strike Infuses your weapon with the power of frost.
- Healing Dagger Creates a shining dagger which heals those that gets hit by it, instead of inflicting damage.
- Light Drive An orb of radiant power forming a line 60 feet long and 5 feet wide blasts out from you in a direction you choose.
- Metaphysical Smite
- Phoenix Wave You put your hand out in front of you or you focus this spell onto a weapon you move your hand or weapon in a sideways slashing motion causes a firey wave to apear from your weapon or hands then sendng the firey wave out 20 feet infront of you.
- Spin Attack
- Water of Life A creature you touch, which must be in a body of running water, regains a number of hit points equal to 1d12 + your spellcasting ability modifier.
- Blood Lust You sacrifice some blood to increase the power of your weapon attacks.
- Cell Decomposition You cause a creature's cells to gradually deteriorate.
- Curse Water
- Death Grip You seize the essence of a creature in range and pull it towards you.
- Drain smite Use your holy magic to damage your foes and heal yourself
- Tears of Denial You offer a prayer to your god to save one creature from death, and they respond by granting that creature another chance.
- Touch of Unlife Invigorate the undead with health-restoring vigor.
- Bless Water
- Consecrate Weapon Imbue your melee weapon with holy might.
- Restore You repair a small item or restore a magical effect on an object, depending on its type.
- Sword Trap Defensive spell that allows you to stop enemies from using weapons, like a different version of the shield spell.