- Armor of Othrys
- Armour of Jenova You summon a colourful aura of aberrant energy around you that harms creatures close to you.
- Astral Sacrifice This spell reduces the caster's maximum HP to 5, and blocks any other maximum hp reduction, dismissable any time by the target if conscious
- Divine Armor When the divines themselves grant you their blessings, none shall ever harm those they protect.
- Endure Elements Protection from normal environmental hazards.
- False Blade Afraid your 9th level spell might actually kill someone? Well no more!
- Suppress Pain
- Detect Weapons For the duration, you sense the presence of manufactured weapons within 30 feet of you.
- Scan Divine a deeper understanding of a creature
- Aether: Ascent A blast of wind magic allows you to throw your sword upwards with great strength, lifting your target off the ground or ascending great heights.
- Aether: Quickdraw By invoking wind magic around the blade in you hand, you are given a moment of intense speed as you slash; propelling yourself forward to strike a distant target.
- Blast Cast Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of spells.
- Energy Beat You create a mote of radiant light that hovers above your head. It lasts for the duration.
- Eruption A derivative of the Flare Blade Spell meant for stronger casters and weaponry. The blade is enwreathed in blue flame that grows to a white intensity as the spell is held, eventually resulting in a massive explosion that threatens to consume even its caster.
- Eruption Counter A variant of the Flare Counter meant to be used with a larger weapon and deal greater damage. However, unlike the Flare Counter, this spell cannot be used consecutively.
- Healing Dagger Creates a shining dagger which heals those that gets hit by it, instead of inflicting damage.
- Light Drive An orb of radiant power forming a line 60 feet long and 5 feet wide blasts out from you in a direction you choose.
- Spin Attack
- Water of Life A creature you touch, which must be in a body of running water, regains a number of hit points equal to 1d12 + your spellcasting ability modifier.
- Curse Water
- Tears of Denial You offer a prayer to your god to save one creature from death, and they respond by granting that creature another chance.
- Bless Water
- Restore You repair a small item or restore a magical effect on an object, depending on its type.
- Sword Trap Defensive spell that allows you to stop enemies from using weapons, like a different version of the shield spell.