Spiritual Arsenal (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Components:||V, M (a small patch or bar of metal)|
You present the small piece of metal that folds into the shape of your deity's holy symbol as you finish speaking the holy powered words. For the duration of the spell, you have the following benefits.
- Wargod Armament: If your weapon & shield (or armor if you have no shield) are not magical, they become +1 items (no effect for any item that is already naturally magical). Your weapon now deals your choice of a bonus 1d10 of radiant or force damage.
- Blessed Armament: You may choose to activate this function of the spell with a bonus action. You have a number of uses of this power, during the spell duration, equal to your proficiency modifier. This ability allows the user to melee attack an ally and heal them by an amount equal to the damage they would have dealt. (During the spell duration, the Wargod and Blessed Armament effects have an either or relationship.)
At Higher Levels.
- When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 4th level or higher, the weapon & armor magic bonuses increase by 1 & the radiant or force damage from Wargod Armament increases by 1d10, per level.
- At 4th level The effects of Wargod & Blessed Armament can work in unison. Blessed Armament can be used a number of times equal to your proficiency modifier.
- At 5th level, the effects of Wargod and Blessed Armament are no longer separate functions. Blessed Armament can be used a number of times equal to your maximum number of spellslots.