Spiritual Arsenal (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Components:||V, M (a small patch or bar of metal)|
You present the small piece of metal that folds into the shape of your deity's holy symbol as you finish speaking the holy powered words. For the duration of the spell, you have the following benefits.
- Wargod Armament: If your weapon & shield (or armor if you have no shield) are not magical, they become +1 items (no effect for any item that is already naturally magical). Your weapon now deals your choice of a bonus 1d10 of radiant or force damage.
- Blessed Armament: You may choose to activate this function of the spell with a bonus action. You have a number of uses of this power, during the spell duration, equal to your proficiency modifier. This ability allows the user to melee attack an ally and heal them by an amount equal to the damage they would have dealt. (During the spell duration, the Wargod and Blessed Armament effects have an either or relationship.)
At Higher Levels.
- When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 4th or 5th level, the weapon & armor magic bonuses increase by 1 & the radiant or force damage from Wargod Armament increases by 1d10 to +2 & 2d10 for the first attack each turn.
- At 6th or 7th level The effects of Wargod & Blessed Armament can both be used upon casting the spell. the weapon & armor magic bonuses increase by 1 & the radiant or force damage from Wargod Armament increases by 1d10 to +3 & 3d10 for the first attack each turn. Blessed Armament can be used a number of times equal to your proficiency modifier + 2.
- At 8th level, the effects of Wargod and Blessed Armament are no longer separate functions. the weapon & armor magic bonuses remain +3, but now can be +3 to a weapon, +3 to a shield, and +3 to armor. If this bonus is greater than what your items already have, then this replaces those bonuses for the duration & the radiant or force damage from Wargod Armament increases by 1d10 to 4d10 for all melee attacks. Blessed Armament can be used a number of times equal to the level of the spellslot spent to cast it + 1.