Enraged Enhancement (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 bonus action|
|Components:||V, S, M (an ounce of your own blood)|
As the blood used in casting begins to gleam a bright red, it flows straight back into your system, causing your body to bloat and expand. For the duration of the spell, you are effected by the following.
- Your Strength and Dexterity scores increases by 4, to a maximum of 22.
- Your size increases to Large, if you weren't already larger.
- Your unarmed strikes instead deal 1d10 + your Strength modifier bludgeoning damage, if it didn't already deal more.
- You gain 3d10 temporary hitpoints, which dissapear after the spell ends.
- When you take the attack action, you can instead make two unarmed attacks as part of that action.
- You are beserked.
This spell is particularly hard to end. You cannot willingly choose to end it, and dispel magic does not end the spell itself, only stopping the effects for a minute; immediately resuming afterwards.
Finally, while this spell doesn't require concentration itself, you cannot concentrate on other spells while under the effects of this one.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 6th level or higher, you gain an additional 2d10 temporary hitpoints for every level above 5th. Additionally, when cast at a minimum of 8th level, you can make an additional attack as part of an attack action, for a total of 3.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Artificer
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Druid
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Sorcerer
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Warlock
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Wizard