- Attribute Shield Add a target/caster’s attribute as temporary health through sacrifice one for the other.
- Elemental Aegis
- Glyph Trap You cast a glowing pool of magic upon the ground by drawing a glyph with paint, or something that can mark a surface, that damages and hinders anyone who wanders through or is pushed into it.
- Spectral Shield You invoke a minor protective force to grant yourself a +1 bonus to your AC.
- Temporal Blur You briefly glimpse the future, which allows you to narrowly evade an attack.
- Conjure Object Create a small object in your hand.
- Conjure Stones Make rocks appear in your hand.
- Drop the Bass
- Firebrand You throw a small shining ball of fire at a creature within range that brands it with your mark.
- Flame Whip Create a flaming whip to wield.
- Flash Powder A burst of powder that explodes, confusing and harming a creature within range.
- Homing Needles You create and launch a barrage of flying, magical needles at a creature of your choice that you can see within range.
- Ice Blade With a couple quick movements, you pull a sword made from solid ice from thin air that lasts for the duration.
- Luis Gustavo's Aura of Blades Aura of blades, a defensive cantrip that will teach foes to keep their distance
- Manic Manacles You cause heavy black chains to encircle a creature you can see within range.
- Massage With a magic touch, you relieve the stress of others.
- Minor Step A quick, short range teleport.
- Minor Telekinetic Field A minor telekinetic field centered on the caster that allows the manipulation of entities up to a certain combined weight within its range.
- Obvious Banana You conjure a used banana peel to knock prone a bipedal creature.
- Short Warp You jaunt through space a short distance.
- Summon Food
- Thaumophone Conjure a magical synthesizer to augment your performances.
- Cause Unease You awaken a potent sense of trepidation in a creature you can see within range.
- Copy Enchantment This spell allows you to copy enchantments and place them onto other items.
- Psychic Attack You attack the mind of a creature within range.
- Twitch You cause a creature to make a slight, involuntary motion.
- Acidic Bolt You shoot a solid bolt of acid at a target, dealing piercing and possibly acid damage too.
- Aerostrike You enhance your next attack with condensed air.
- Air Slash You form a blade of air and launch it at incredible speeds at a creature or object within range.
- Almighty Strike You clap your hands and create an almighty aura that sends a blast wave out in a 30-foot sphere centered on you.
- Arcana Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Arcane Attraction A cantrip to pull folks closer.
- Arcane Bolt You fire a bolt of magical energy that seeks its target before exploding.
- Arcane Sneak Attack Charge a weapon with mischievous energy to make Sneak Attacks more deadly.
- Arcane Strike For those mages that wade into the fray.
- Blazer You cover your sword in volatile flames that propell you into the air to strike an airborne opponent or drag one off the ground, but its flames strike back at you if you miss.
- Blazing Slash You extend your hand as a slash of scorching heat burns the creature in front of you.
- Bolt Strike You enhance your next attack with electric energy.
- Bolt of Time A beam of energy with an indigo hue streaks towards a creature within range.
- Bounding Flame You create a magical flame that travels along the ground and autonomously seeks out targets.
- Chaotic Rocket
- Chill Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Conduct You channel lightning through your hand to smite a creature or object you can touch.
- Coral Blast You hurl a sharp chunk of neurotoxin-laced coral.
- Corroding Strike You enhance your next attack with Acidic energy.
- Double-Edge Dance You unleash a quick slash of fire which as you progress in strength, results in a series of fiery slashes.
- Earth Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Eldritch Burst You launch an invisible blast towards a target.
- Elemental Blast You form a ball of energy that gathers elemental energy around it and then sends that elemental blast at a creature or object.
- Ember Strike You enhance your next attack with the embers of a fire.
- Emit Spores You cover the area around you in a fine toxic cloud of fungal spores.
- Farron's Dart You hurl a tiny projection of bluish-white energy at a creature or object within range.
- Fire Splash You hurl an exploding bolt of fire at a point within range.
- Fist Enchant your physical might.
- Flame Ring You make a weapon attack that rings the target in flames.
- Flare Blade There is a burning sensation near the hilt of your sword as you prepare to cast this spell. It grows as you hold and channel the spell up your blade until it is almost unbearable, releasing a destructive explosion of fire that decimates opponents but burns you in the process.
- Flare Counter Your sword is wreathed in fire as you prepare yourself in a parry stance. If an attack connects while you are in this stance, the results are devastating.
- Focus Flame
- Force Cannon fires a swirling ball of air
- Forceful Breeze You bend the very winds around you to propel a target.
- Forceful Flash A ball of magical energy hurtles toward a creature in range and blinds them with a flash of bright light.
- Frost Bolt You hurl a ball of magical frost
- Froststrike You enhance your next attack with frost energy.
- Heat Beam You concentrate your firepower on a single straight beam and shoot toward an enemy within range.
- Heated Hands This Cantrip allows the user to melt up to 6 in. sheets of ice by simply placing there hand on the desired melting spot.
- Hershey Squirt
- Ice Shards You evoke shards of ice to rain into an area.
- Ignites You extend your hand and a volcanic explosion sears your foe, taking more damage if they took fire damage previously.
- Ignitions You extend your hand and a volcanic ignition sears your foe, making them more vulnerable to fire.
- Instil Pain Cause a creature frightened of you to suffer further
- Iridescent Ray You evoke rays of light that scorch enemies.
- Lightning Field
- Lightning Orb You summon a ball of electric energy to strike a creature within range.
- Mage Fist For those mages that wish to brawl.
- Nahal's Reckless Dweomer
- Pillar of Sand You cause a small pillar of sand to erupt from a point on the ground that you can see.
- Pixie Storm
- Power Beam You project a beam of force from your melee weapon to attack from a distance.
- Powerful Strike (5e Cantrip)Control your foes with the power of force.
- Psionic Kunai You launch a blade that slices the mind.
- Psionic Strike You enhance your next attack with force energy.
- Radiant Blade You make a weapon attack that rings the target in radiant flames.
- Radiant Flame Blade You make a weapon attack that rings the target in radiant flames.
- Rune Blast
- Shadowcery Conjure an object or creature out of your shadow that stands up
- Shartrund's Energy Blade The wizard raises her hand, a sword of flame forms in her grip and she strikes the goblin that is hurtling up the path, igniting it. Screeching in pain, the goblin jumps back and frantically pats himself out as the wizard readies herself for another strike.
- Shenanigan You launch an unpredictable and everchanging bolt of energy at a creature or object within range.
- Shining Force Blast A pulse of radiant energy which shines like a star blasts out from you in a line.
- Shocking Bolt You hurl a small bolt of lightning at a creature or object in range.
- Shocking Reaction The creature that hit you takes 1d4 lightning damage.
- Smite Rune A runic bolt channelling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other rune spells for increased damage.
- Spark Shower You bring down sparks of lightning in a small area centered to a point you choose within range.
- Spellfire You conjure arcane fire in your hand that can can be used for light and combat.
- Starlight Bolt A bolt of brilliant light streaks toward a creature within range.
- Storm Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- The Dungeon Masters Key You summon a D20 the size of a fireball to hit your foes!
- Thunderous Strike A thunderous strike meant to push back the foes of the War wizards and bladesingers.
- Vent Anger You vent your anger and pulse out hot air in a 15-foot sphere centered on yourself to cool yourself down.
- Water Bolt You hurl a bolt of water at a creature or object within range.
- Blood Blade You create a blade out of your own blood to use as a weapon.
- Bloodbridge The caster creates a bridge of blood between 2 creature, taking the blood of one and giving it to the other.
- Coagulate You cut yourself to form a magical mote to assault a creature in range that you can see.
- Death Blade
- Death Bolt You hurl a dark ball at a creature or object within range.
- Ghostly Hands You touch a willing creature and cover its hands with ghostly energy.
- Grum's Fix 'em/Hurt 'em Caster chooses to either heal or damage a target, using their own lifeforce.
- Necrotic Overlay, Variant You imbue your weapon with necrotic power.
- Necrotic Overlay You imbue your weapon with necrotic power.
- Necrotic Sickles You conjure necrotic energy from the lower plains of existence to give your weapon an aura to increase your attack power
- Shadowblade With a couple quick movements, you pull a sword made from solidified shadow from thin air that lasts for the duration.
- Shadowstrike You enhance your next attack with necrotic energy.
- Soul Drain
- Spectral Scythe Create a blade of necrotic energy at the end of a staff.
- Tear You cause the matter of a creature or object that you touch to split apart.
- Viktor's Soul Rend A flash of light sparks from your finger and strikes a creature, dealing necrotic damage that increases each time it is hit by this spell.
| Needs Work
- Armour of Jenova You summon a colourful aura of abberant energy around you that harms creatures close to you.
- Brand Don't touch my stuff!
- Broken Ward
No more pesky cantrips for you...
- Endure Elements Protection from normal environmental hazards.
- False Blade Afraid your 9th level spell might actually kill someone? Well no more!
- Flash Sweat You produce a burst of localized heat, drenching you in sweat.
- Ice Ward You throw up your hands as you are attacked, and icy symbols protect you from harm and slow your assailants.
- Leonardo's Imploding Shell You momentarily protect a creature with a sphere of armor, only to for the sphere to implode and damage the creature on your next turn.
- Leonardo's Splinter Shell You throw an a energy shell at a creature.
- Mana Shield
- Protective Barrier
- Repel Pushes any Large or smaller creature or object away from you to a certain distance.
- Rift Balance Chronomancers are tasked with keeping balance in the Astral Plane, whenever you remove something, something must take its place.
- Attract Summons a Small or Tiny object that you can see to yourself.
- Conjure Marionettes You summon wooden, hovering, human-shaped constructs that appear in unoccupied spaces that you can see within range.
- Fitzmyr's Sage Hands A modified version of the mage hand cantrip, by a kenku wizard. Effective for use of offence, utility, and defense, but not the best at any of them. An all-rounder for 1st level spells.
- Glacial Crash You conjure a large chunk of ice and launch it at a creature in range.
- Magechain The target must succeed on a Reflex saving throw or be restrained for the duration.
- Magic Scimitar
- Magnet Orb You conjure an orb that pulls foes towards it.
- Punishing Pitchfork With a flourish, you strike your weapon downward into a portal that forces a necrotic pitchfork to hit an opponent in range.
- Shadow Spray
- Spell Blade You conjure a blade of force in your free hand.
- Summon Astral Beast As you close your eyes and reach one hand out in front of you, you speak the astral words for beast, and astral. Blue astral energy sparks from your hands and the surrounding area as a small dog-like form materializes in an empty space within range.
- Detect Weapons For the duration, you sense the presence of manufactured weapons within 30 feet of you.
- Eyes of Time After requesting assistance from the Lord of Time you temporarily have access to the knowledge of the entire history of this world.
- Patternweave Gives unique insight into things that seem random for investigations
- Scan Divine a deeper understanding of a creature
- Truer Strikes
- Weight of 1000 Years (5e spell)You close your eyes and focus on the Vortex of Time condensing the memories of the past millennia into a single thought. When you open your eyes you gesture above the target and then snap your hand down as all these thoughts and memories are solidified and is forced upon the target.
- Beguile Person You attempt to charm a humanoid you can see within range, which can only resist with the force of its personality.
- Bestial Bloodlust You awaken a target's primal bloodlust and beastly nature.
- Fits o' Laughter Disable your foes with fits of uncontrollable crying!
- Instil Fear
- Nauseate One creature that you can see in range has an extremely distorted vision for one turn in addition to a horrible stomachache.
- Nilin's Bolt You launch a bolt of energy towards a creature, temporarily remixing its memories, confusing it.
- Wrathful Arrow
- Agni Shine You throw a hand forward and send a roaring ball of flame roughly 1 foot in diameter towards a target within range.
- Begone Thot By denouncing the thot-hood of an enemy one may strike them down with lightning.
- Black Snow You create a sphere of silvery snow that is laced with acid in a 10-foot sphere centered on you.
- Burning Orbs Summon and fling a barrage of flaming missiles.
- Chaos Orb
- Crystal Wave
- Cyclone A spell that sends a cylinder of air around an area moving creatures about.
- Dark You direct a blast of shadowy energy at a creature or object within range.
- Dark Force You channel the dark force to damage your enemies.
- Dark Orb You hurl a purple sphere of crackling dark energy.
- Dragon Rend
- Elemental Armor You cover yourself with a layer of elemental energy that shields you from incoming attacks.
- Explosion Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!
- Fire Whip You create a magical whip of fire that can be used as a melee weapon.
- Frost Breath
- Ganon's Fist You concentrate destructive energy into a single, supernaturally-powerful punch.
- Gorgath's Rock-Volver High Nooning with some cheap stones. David and Goliath these dudes.
- Ice Wave
- Icicle Crash With a loud smashing sound, you shower the area in front of you with shattered ice.
- Lucky Star You summon a star of energy that explodes on an enemy, dealing incredibly random damage.
- Push Your enemy is blasted in the face with sheer kinetic force.
- Remote Bomb
- Revert Time A creature you touch has its wounds revert back in time.
- Riddle (5e spell)You call upon an extraplanar entity, an alien intellect or devious fiend, becoming a conduit for its power as you speak out a complex riddle.
- Rock Wave You create a storm of razor-sharp stones that forms a line that is 30 feet long and 5 feet wide.
- Spin Attack
- Stone Bolt You fire a piece of stone at an enemy, much harder than normally possible.
- Water Whip
- Zap Bolt You fire a small, but concentrated electric current from your hand to zap a creature or object in range.
- Zodiac Strike The raw power of the zodiac ring and its components placed into a small orb.
- Calder's Starry Sky
- Color You permanently change the color of cloth, leather, or any other inanimate object.
- Hush You touch a creature and imbue it with silence.
- Hush (5e spell)Your footsteps and armor make no noise
- Muffle A spell that hushes a creature, making it more difficult to detect.
- Net of Shadows You cast the spell, and the surrounding shadows shift at your command, flying toward your targets and wrapping themselves around them.
- Placebo Grants temporary relief and protection from harm and ailments.
- Silhouette, Variant Cause a creature to appear as a translucent black silhouette of itself
- Silhouette Cause a creature to appear as a stark black silhouette of itself
- Accelerate/Decelerate Your mastery of time manipulation allows you to make some changes to the speed of objects, or even people.
- Affect Cantrips Galore!
- Animate Rope
- Arcane Arrow
- Erase Remove writings of either magical or mundane nature from a scroll or from one or two pages of paper, parchment, or similar surfaces.
- Floor of Ice Freeze over a floor with slippery, spike-covered ice.
- Inversion Invert a spell effect back to it's original caster!
- Repair Repair an object or restore hit points to a construct.
- Water Tendril The water you touch grows a prehensile limb-like tentacle from the point you touch, which obeys your spoken commands for the duration.
| Needs Work
- Acid Spray You throw a small ball acid that explodes and rains acid upon your foes.
- Bound Item An Item you have previously bound returns to you from a long distance.
- Bound Weapon A weapon you have previously bound to you returns to you from almost any distance.
- Gravity Bomb, Variant Use gravity to pull creatures into an orb you create, before exploding it.
- Gravity Bomb Pulling enemies in before creating a warp explostion
- Heat Shot
- Implode Poison You conjure a strain of poison within a creature you can see within range, which then explodes within the target
- Pursuers You summon three orbs of warm darkness that seek enemies.
- Steal You attempt to rob a creature you can see within range of one of its possessions.
- Summon salesman You wave your hand and a friendly-seeming Genasi appears.
- Ancient Tether Closing your eyes you feel the astral ley lines flowing all around you. Opening your eyes your reach forward and touch an object or a creature and attach a ley line to the object.
- Detect Amount This spell tells you how much of a kind of object or creature is within the bounds of a specified area.
- Determine Lineage This spell determines the lineage of a creature back several generations.
- Ethereal Hunter Ethereal hunter allows the caster to see creatures on the Ethereal plane and deal extra damage to them
- Eyes of Fate After requesting assistance from the Lady of Fate you temporarily have access to the knowledge of the intentions of all the people in this world.
- Ashkin's Spazzledazzle A spell that creates a dazzling sphere of fire that stuns those outside its borders and traps those within.
- Chaos Blade You evoke a blade of chaos in your hand.
- Clockwork Sphere A 5-foot-diameter sphere of clockwork appears in an unoccupied space of your choice within range and lasts for the duration.
- Crash and burn Recklessly launch yourself forwards leaving devastation in your wake.
- Dark Beam A dark purple and black beam of dark magic 30 feet long and 5 feet wide streaks from you in a direction of your choosing.
- Dark II
- Dead Man's Volley
- Elemental Bolt You fire a bolt of raw elemental energy at a creature within range.
- Fiend Fire
- Flame Charge
- Flame Spiral A helix of fire surrounds you, whipping nearby foes.
- Hailstone Attack with a baseball sized hailstone
- Heritage Rebuke When attacked, you explode in hellish black flames, which continue burning for a while, then you reappears from the shadows up to 20 feet away.
- Light Binding You halt a foe's movement with the power of luminosity.
- Lightning Surge
- Phoenix strike Harness the power of the phoenix to create a huge blast of flame energy
- Reflexive Shot (5e spell)You react to anothers movements, preparing a deadly shot.
- Serac A freezing wave of ice explodes in a 15-foot cube centred on yourself.
- Spectral Hammer You conjure a greatclub that floats around the target creature.
- Spectral Hand You conjure a hand near a creature, which the creature can use as its own limb.
- Sphere of Ruin You create a swirling sphere of ruin around yourself.
- Sun Strike
- Thunder Down Under
- Thunderwhip You evoke a vibrating whip in your free hand, whose whipcrack is most disturbing to animals.
- Tile of Fire One 5 foot square you can see within range is lit on fire by magical means.
- Tractor Cannon You push a creature away from you.
- Wild Surge You pull magic from the flow, and release it into the world.
- Ancient Path You wave your hand across the footprints behind you as you encourage the time around them to speed up leading to complete cover of the footprints.
- Drawmij's Scent Mask One creature you touch is rendered scentless and cannot be tracked by smell.
- Smoke Screen You create a smokescreen that blocks vision and harms those within it.
- Crimson Skin You draw blood from a fresh corpse to form armor and weapons for yourself born from necromancy.
- Raise Mount
- Thirsting Blade On a hit, the target suffers the attack's normal effects as well as 2d6 necrotic damage. You regain a number of hit points equal to the necrotic damage inflicted by this spell.
- Viktor's Soul Link 2nd Level Necromancy Spell
- Viktor's Withering Ray You channel the green fires of your necromantic being into three pulsing beams of energy that lash out at targets you choose within range, poisoning them.
- Withering Ray You create three rays of necromantic energy and hurl them at targets within range.
- Alter Size
- Change Sex You attempt to change one target to another sex.
- Disarm You disarm an enemy creature of a weapon or other object it's holding.
- Glass Storm You fill a small area with a storm of tiny glass shards, damaging and hindering creatures that pass through.
- Heatvision A spell that gives you the ability to see different concentrations of heat.
- Lethal Weapons
- Liquid Arrow "Turn a potion into ranged ammunition."
- Reflexive Shot
- Split You momentarily transform your body into a mass of floating, sentient, gooey particles.
| Needs Work
- Arcane Sight This spell makes your eyes glow blue and allows you to see magical auras within 120 feet of you.
- Fly Eye This spell allows the caster to see 360 degrees around itself.
- Soul Reading You target a focal point in sight and read the souls of any being within a radius around it.
- Afterburner You move super-humanly fast, leaving a trail of fire behind you.
- Arcane Explosion A bright streak flashes from your pointing finger to a point you choose within range and then blossoms with a low roar into an explosion of arcane energy.
- Astral Guardian Calling for assistance from the Astral Plane, an ethereal apparition of a Guardian Form Chronomancer materializes in front of you in a 10x10 area.
- Chromatic Spray You hold up your open hand and a spray of energy shoots forth from your palm.
- Crushing Wave A wave of water rushes out from you, sweeping creatures off their feet.
- Dark Flare A stream of dark fire bursts forth from your hand.
- Dark III
- Firebeads A series of fiery beads spring from your hand, darting across the battlefield.
- Force Beam A brilliant beam of pure energy shoots from your hand towards a target within range.
- Freidyne With a somatic gesture, you evoke a spherical blast of white light at a point within range.
- Frostball A small ball of blue and white energy leaves the point of your finger and upon impact explodes, giving a large sharp sound and covering the area with a snow-like surface
- Glacial Pass You cause a 5-foot square of ice shards to rise out of the ground then move in a 30-foot line.
- Hands of Elements
- Ice Spear A frozen spear of ice pierces through a line 30 feet long by 5 feet wide starting at a point in range that you can see.
- Isaac's Missile Swarm An upgraded version of Magic Missile, with slightly higher damage and restrictions.
- Lingering Flame You create a ball of fire, set to explode when anyone comes near
- Magic Warhead Fires off a larger version of Magic Missile that not only automatically hits its target, but also damages those around it.
- Master Spark Bringing your hands together, palms forward, you fire a white, rainbow-tinged beam of light and heat energy from your hands that is 90 feet long and 5 feet wide.
- Moonburst You release the aura of a cold moon in a single burst.
- Niflbolt A spell that both damages and obscures the vision of the target.
- Royal Flare A brilliant streak of sunlight flashes from your pointing finger to a point you choose within range then blossoms with a high-pitched "flash" sound into a radiant ball of sunlight energy.
- Sky-Fury Bolt You create a long-range bolt of crackling force which is especially effective against flying creatures.
- Slashing Darkness You launch a hissing ribbon of pure darkness from your hand.
- Storm Front You fire a thin bolt of lightning at a creature or object within range.
- Sunlight You touch one object that is no larger than 15 feet in any dimension and cause it to shed sunlight. An upgraded form of the light cantrip.
- Time Bomb A bright streak flashes from your pointing finger to a point you choose within range in which you set a invisible time bomb which then blossoms with a low roar into an explosion of arcane when activated.
- Zone of Frost the spell caster calls forth a zone of cold, freezing the ground and anyone caught in the effect
- Chameleon You change yourself to blend into your environment.
- Fool's Speech You touch up to eight willing creatures. Creatures affected by this spell gain the ability to speak in a secret language that is incomprehensible gibberish to all other creatures.
- Other A spell that makes you appear as another creature to divination magic.
- Conjure Wraith Summon one wraith.
- Death Cloud You fill the lungs of your foes with the stench of death.
- Desolation Aura Deteriorating energy radiates from you in an aura.
- False Death One living, willing creature you can see within range that has current hit points equal to or less than your spellcasting modifier has their hit points lowered to 0.
- Mind Pain A bolt hits a creature in range, and great pain takes over the targets mind.
- Vampiric Blade With a successful melee weapon attack, this spell drains the life from an opponent
- Viktor's Soul Splinter 3rd Level Necromancy Spell
- Bonesword, Variant A bone, held in your free hand, becomes a shortsword, longsword or greatsword.
- Boulders of Winter You cause moisture in the air to condense into up to 2 icy boulders within range. Each boulder is roughly cylindrical and has a diameter of 5 feet and a height of up to 10 feet. They immediately slam into the ground, each hitting a 5ft-by-5ft area.
- Crushing Gravity A crushing pull onto the ground, pulling creatures off their feet.
- Exsanguinate You point your hand at a creature within range and attempt to drain it of its vital fluid
- Greater Mending
- Willman's Rocktomb You create a three-row toothed trap made of solid stone that springs right below a creature you can see in range.
| Needs Work
- Dimensional Anchor A green ray springs from your outstretched hand at a creature or object you can see within range.
- Heavy Mage Armor You touch a willing creature, and they are protected by overlapping plates of rigid magical force.
- Quintessa's Dweomershield You touch a willing creature. Until the spell ends, the target ignores the effects of one common magic item, either on hand or specified by name, history, description, or indentified by some other manner.
- Veil of Compressed Time Closing your eyes and outstretching your arms and muttering a few Astral words an blue glow envelops your entire body, this extra layer constantly shifts to where any impact is found.
- Windflower Wind Barrier A protective wind barrier protects the caster from damage.
- Amplify emotions This spell beguiles the will to the unconscious demands of the soul.
- Dark Stigmata You brand one creature with a draining stigmata.
- Psychic Hammer You blast the mind of one or more creatures, leaving them off-balance.
- Steal Voice With a silent motion, you prevent a creature from speaking intelligently.
- Astral Release With your last conscious breath you mutter the Astral words for explosion and end and as your vision fades to black
- Blade Lightning You create a sword made from lightning for the duration.
- Bèta Radiation
- Chaos Hand You infuse your hand with destructive chaotic energy and touch a creature.
- Choke You raise your hand and choke up to six creatures within range and elevating them several inches off the ground.
- Incinerating Impacts A melee weapon in range begins to visibly glow a dim red color, and its strikes can become empowered with flame.
- Kinetic Pulse An invisible blast of energy that knocks foes away.
- Mordenkainen's Force Missiles You create powerful missiles of magical force, which darts from your fingertips and unerringly strikes their designated targets.
- Stoneburst You undo stone in thunderous fashion.
- Swiftbolt A bolt of focused and accelerated magical lightning springs from your pointing finger, hitting a creature of your choice you can see within range without chance of failure.
- Wall of Tentacles You create a wall of tentacles on a solid surface within range.
- Whirligig You summon powerful rotational forces which affect everything in a cube.
- Fool's Gold You touch a pile of up to 150 copper coins or an object made out of copper, brass, or bronze that weighs less than 1 pound, you turn them into gold.
- Poof When a hostile creature approaches you, you momentarily become invisible.
- Shadow Well You spit out the words of the spell, and the shadow of your foe darkens, becoming a solid black pit. Your opponent pinwheels its arms as it topples backward into the darkness.
- Split Causality Using the Astral Energy that flows around all creatures you can temporarily split the conscious mind from the instinctual mind.
- Total Craft Variant You tightly weave together strands and twists of Shadowfell energy to manifest in this world as a perfect imitation of a physical object.
- Death Armor You shroud yourself and up to five other creatures within range in protective energy.
- Harmfield You are surrounded by rings of light which disrupt the life force of whatever touches them.
- Life Drain You attempt to drain the life out of a creature within range.
- Soul-Stealing Fist Your fist rips energy from a creature you use to bolster your defenses, leaving it stunned.
- Toxic Fumes Make a large cloud of gas from a vial of poison.
- Viktor's Soul Extraction 4th Level Necromancy Spell
- Alpha Radiation
- Bane Shot You touch a ranged weapon that uses ammunition, infusing it with the power of time.
- Blade Bane Choose one creature you can see within range, and choose one of the following damage types: bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing.
- Enroot Casting this spell will make you enemies one with the forest.
- Enspell Empower allies' weapons with the power of the elements.
- Gender Bend Forcefully change the gender of the target
- Gravity Hammer
- Lava Line You create a small arrangement of tiles into a lava pit.
- Might of Giants A creature you touch gains the strength of a giant for a limited time.
- Shake Earth Shake the earth to cause creature to be knocked prone and take damage
- Transfer Ability You touch a creature, and attempt to drain one of its abilities to enhance one of yours.
| Needs Work
- Astral Entity You close your eyes and focus on the Astral Energy around you as your form slowly starts to dissipate in blue flashes until you completely leave the material plane.
- Frozen Defenses You become a statue of ice for a few seconds, nullifying oncoming attacks and chilling nearby creatures to the core.
- Mass Dodgeball You give a whole bunch of creatures the power to dodge balls.
- Quintessa's Dweomerdrain With but a touch you drain a pool of energy from a magic item and retain it for the purpose of casting spells that have a consumable material component cost.
- Redirection Redirects spells that target you.
- Stun Monster A creature in range must succeed on a Strength saving throw to break through, or be paralyzed for the duration.
- Conjure Dream Creature You call forth a servant being from The Dream.
- Dark Mist You draw in dark power from Urei and release it as an obscuring, black mist centered on you.
- Mark of Syrix You place the mark of the dragon Syrix on your foes, searing their flesh.
- Riddle You call upon an extraplanar entity, an alien intellect or devious fiend, becoming a conduit for its power as you speak out a complex riddle.
- Spike Storm You fire hundreds of needles, daggers and other small blades from your hand, ripping at everything in their way.
- Traumatic Teleport You teleport a creature within range into a solid object.
- Abate A wailing wave of darkness erupts from your hands and siphon away your enemies' life force.
- Chaos Storm You pound an area with blasts of chaotic energy.
- Chromatic Explosion You point to a location within range that you can see. An explosion of energy erupts from that point.
- Darkbolt With a quick invocation you call forth a nimbus of jet-black night around your hands, from which you shoot black bolts of power that trail wisps of terrible darkness.
- Dragon Meteor You leap into the air and then fire a modified version of the master spark downward, sacrificing range for width and firepower.
- Fallen Meteor A bright streak of light that appears in the sky when a meteorite is heated to incandescence in the atmosphere.
- Firaga IV
- Fire Flow A stroke of flowing fire forming a line 100 feet long and 15 feet wide blasts out from you in a direction you choose.
- Fire Volley For the duration of the spell, you can repeatedly shoot bolts of fire.
- Hellfire Wisps of gel-like flame encompass your arm and coalesce in your hand, quickly arching towards your foe in a curved path. The flame sticks to the them and splashes outward, threatening persons and objects that may be near them.
- Ice Beam This spell is a super-charged casting of the Ray of Frost cantrip.
- Lightning Spear You create a bolt of lightning in your hand, similar in shape to a spear and hurl it at a creature or object within range.
- Nexus Weapon You imbue a weapon you touch with psychic power.
- O'Bannon's Siege Missiles You fire a barrage of oversized magic missiles capable of battering down castle walls.
- Permanency, Variant
- Prismatic Bow A magical Longbow appears in your hands.
- Time Trap
- Water Volley For the duration of the spell, you can repeatedly shoot bolts of water.
- Wizzro's Blast
- Drain Make a melee spell attack against one creature.
- Enervation You fire a ray of necrotic energy at a creature within range and attempt to drain its life away.
- Enlighten Undead A spell that brings the soul back to an undead creature.
- Ghoul Touch You touch a living creature to imbue a minor magical strain of undeath, paralyzing it.
- Redemption Restores an undead creature to life.
- Summon Wight Summon one Wight, which can, in turn, control ghouls.
- Traitorous Blood "I can make you dance like a puppet, your very blood eager to obey."
| Needs Work
- Wall of Adaption A wizard says the magic words with a piece of wood in hand. The wood disintegrates as a wall of force as strong as wood appears.
- Chain of Corruption
- Gravity Sphere You create a sphere of damaging force which attracts things to it.
- Misty Gate
- Suffocate You lift the mote and the air swirls out of it as it teleports the air from a creature's lungs into the Plane of Air and forces them empty.
- Talisman of Summoning You touch a nonmagical piece of jewelry, and enchant it with the power to summon yourself.
- Twisting Tendril You create a twisting wreathing tendril of necrotic energy.
- Wall of Wonder You create a wall of chaotically shifting colors. No-one knows exactly what happens to the poor sap who tries to pass through it.
- Aura of Invisibility Magic wraps around you and your surrounding allies, hiding them from the view of others.
- Bloodtap You tap into the latent energy inside every being.
- Chain Pain A dark lightning bolt leaps from your finger towards the target, inducing pain and leaping towards another nearby creature.
- Dark World You invoke the powers of darkness to corrupt an area as small as a 30-foot cube or as large as a 100-foot cube.
- Vampiric Aura Life-draining energy radiates from you in an aura.
- Viktor's Brand Of Undeath Become undead and....
- Apotheosis You gird yourself with the might of the arcane, becoming great and terrible in aspect and in power.
- Armor of Flesh Sticks and stones may break my bones but pain will never phase me.
- Bulletproof For the duration of the spell, the creature you touch has immunity to damage from firearm attacks.
- Dragon's Skin You touch a willing creature, granting it a dragon's near invulnerability to energy and physical blows.
- Dragon Form You assume the form of a dragon
- Investiture of Green You call upon the power of plants to protect yourself from harm and attack your enemies.
- Investiture of Sand You call upon the power of sand to protect yourself from harm and attack your enemies.
- Investiture of Water You call upon the power of water to protect yourself from harm and attack your enemies.
- Magic Talisman You turn a piece of jewelry into a protective magical item.
- Magnetic Field For the duration, you can manipulate nearby magnetic fields to create a variety of powerful effects.
- Mass Exsanguination
- Tri-Enchant Weapon The Elements come to aid you in battle by swirling around your weapon.
| Needs Work
- Greater Disguise Self
- Landscape of Fear
- Lindworm Conflagration Be reduced to ashes amidst the flames of the primordial serpent and let your very cinders be lost to the winds.
- To Ashes Closing your eyes and reaching a hand forward towards a target within range you mutter the Astral words for Time, Accelerate, and End as dark blue light beams out of your hand towards the target
- Darunia's Explosive Boulder
- Fiery Twin You create an elemental twin of yourself.
- Hellhole You transform an area of land into a flaming hellhole.
- Lazarus Pit You summon a pit full of green liquid that has healing and rejuvenative properties.
- Location Transposition You cause two locations to temporarily switch with each other.
- Tornado You conjure an spiraling cylinder of wind in range, which has a 20 foot radius and 40 foot height.
- Watery Twin You create an elemental twin of yourself.
- Control Monster You control the mind of a creature, which can only resist with the force of its personality.
- Blasting Bolt Make a ranged attack roll against a creature or object within range that you can see. On a hit, the target takes 15d10 damage of a type you choose from acid, cold, fire, force, lightning, necrotic, radiant, or thunder.
- Eradication Flame A beam of white flame sears into your foes.
- Frozen Tomb
- Gamma Radiation You release a radioactive ray of Gamma Radiation.
- Kraken's Tentacle You conjure a kraken's tentacle that sprouts from a body of liquid and attacks your enemies.
- Polar Ray A blue-white ray of freezing air and ice springs from your hand and towards a creature within range.
- Star Fire Invoke a supernova that crushes nearby opponents with unrelenting Force
- Greater Animate Dead This spell creates a powerful undead servant or many weaker servants.
- Substitution A way to cheat death, at the cost of your very soul.
- Zombie Infection You send out a wave of necrotic energy that may turn creatures that die into zombies.
- Awaken Ooze You grant sentience to an ooze.
- Glacial Armor You grow in size and at the same time, your flesh turns into animate ice, making you into a living glacier.
- Gravity Surge
- Magic Warship You enchant a ship, granting it several potent abilities.
- Mass Blade Bane A number of creatures you choose become vulnerable to bludgeoning, piercing, or slashing damage.
- Megascale Flight You touch a willing creature, granting it the ability to fly at supersonic speeds.
- Spellwise Aura You radiate raw arcane power, enhancing the spells of other spellcasters like some sort of arcane dynamo.
- Warclaw You grow devastatingly powerful claws which can tear a tank apart or rip off the heads of enemies with ease.
| Needs Work
- Dark Miasma You draw in dark power from Urei and release it as a thick miasma of death and disease centered on you.
- Infernal Rain
- Mass Traumatic Teleport You teleport up to eight creatures within range into one or more solid object.
- Myrsta’s Soulfire Smite your foes with an extremly powerful blue fire
- Perfect Wish Wish Beyond, Plus Ultra!
- Vortex Creating a portal to the depths of space, you attempt to suck your foes through.
- Whiteout A blizzard forms, centered on a point you can see and spreading to a radius of 80 feet.
- Annihilation You tear a hole in the very fabric of space and time. This spell is a conversion of the one in "Return to the Temple of Elemental Evil".
- Apocalypse from the Sky One of the evilest and most destructive spells a creature could cast.
- Atomic Bolt You conjure a devastating bolt of nuclear power at a target within range.
- Calamitous Strike On a successful weapon attack, you deal a massive amount of damage.
- Contained Apocalypse
- Enhanced Permanency The spell you know and love is back with a vengeance!
- Eye of the Storm You stand in the center of a blizzard of your own making, wreaking havoc among your foes.
- Malcador’s Fallen Star Named after its discoverer, this accursed star brought death to all who saw it, including the great astrologist himself.
- Mass Immolation You set a whole bunch of creatures on fire.
- Power Bolt For the duration of the spell, you can repeatedly shoot highly damaging bolts of concentrated magical energy.
- Pulverize Lift an enemy into the air and grind them to dust.
- Pyroclasmic Unmake You summon the malicious fury of red dragons to incinerate your enemies.
- Retribution This spell will torture the targets with unimaginable pain.
- Stardown Part the sky itself!
- Stormblast Summon the wrath of the entire sky, and blast all your enemies into ash
- Violet Inferno The deadliest spell of all time. Probably.
- Wildfire A foe bursts into flame and spits out fiery motes that spreads the fire to others.
- Mordenkain's Spirit Burst In response to an attack that damages you, you create a burst of arcane energy that channels the very essence of Mystra.
- Animate Dead Legion You animate lots of undead.
- Brand of Undeath Causes all affected targets to be transformed into the undead should they die while under the spell's effect.
- Energy Drain Drains hit points equal to hit dice.
- Impermanence of Being This spell begins or resumes the aging process on an unaging creature.
- Miasma of Death, Variant To devastate the weakings that dare to stand before you in defiance.
- Miasma of Death You point at a location within range and create a cloud of horrid decay which rises from the location and spreads to an area up to 50 feet.
- Soul Bind You target the soul of a newly dead body, the target makes a Wisdom saving throw or be imprisoned in the black sapphire gem used for this spell.
- Soul Slice You extend your mystical powers and grasp at the soul of your enemy, cutting it in two obliterating half.
- Soul Strike You assault the soul of a creature within range, attempting to rend it from the body and disperse it into the ether.
- Wail of the Banshee You emit a heart-rending wail that beckons the living to the grave.
| Needs Work