Minor Wish (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|5th-level Conjuration (ritual)|
|Casting time:||1 action|
Minor Wish is the weaker spell of wish. Basically, wish diluted. A lot. Minor Wish was created when a wizard failed to cast "Wish" and instead came upon the lesser version. After casting "Minor Wish", the caster's strength reduces by 2 until after one long rest. After casting "Minor Wish", there is a 3% chance you will not be able to cast it again.
You may only cast one of the following abilities:
- You create an object worth 100 gp that is nonmagical that appears 30 feet away from you in the nearest unoccupied space.
- You gain 30 + your spellcasting level health points and are able to grant it between a maximum of two creatures.
- You grant resistance to a damage type to a maximum of one creature that you can see for half a minute.
- You can speak to a god and the god may be generous to grant your wish.
- You grant immunity for one minute against a spell of 1st level or lower to a maximum of two creatures that you can see.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 6th level or higher, the object increases by 50 gold pieces, the health point pool increases by 10 hp, the god is more inclined to listen, and the spell level immunity increases by 1, respectively. The maximum number of creatures increases by one for each level higher then 6th.