Rockform (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Components:||S, M (An amount of dirt, sand, or stone equal to your own weight)|
|Duration:||Concentration, up to 1 minute|
You move earth from within 5 feet of you around you like a body suit, giving you a thick layer of malleable protective earth, granting you a number of effects for the duration of the spell:
- You gain 2d6 + 30 temporary hit points.
- You become resistant to bludgeoning, slashing, and piercing damage.
- As long as you are standing on solid ground made from some kind of stone, dirt, or sand, you can't be pushed by external sources and you can't be knocked prone or stunned.
- If you would take damage greater than your current temporary hit points, the rock armor shatters. You instead take no damage, lose all your temporary hit points, and the spell ends.
- You cannot take the dash or dodge actions.
If you lose all of your temporary hit points before the end of the duration, the spell ends.
The earth surrounding you collapses to the ground when the spell ends.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Druid
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Paladin
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Ranger
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Sorcerer
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Wizard