- Attribute Shield Add a target/caster’s attribute as temporary health through sacrifice one for the other.
- Elemental Aegis You protect a creature with a subtle magic ward.
- Furious Charge You create a shield of force on your shoulder and ram it into your foes.
- Haeptic Counter You focus on the energy kept within you and release it in a defensive manner.
- Nature's Ward You imbue a creature with protection against natural forces.
- Exit Beam Magic your way out of a dungeon by having a spell do the thinking for you.
- Know Direction You instantly know the direction of north from your current position.
- Earthen Onslaught, Dagger
- Earthen Onslaught, Handaxe
- Earthen Onslaught, Mace
- Earthen Onslaught, Quarterstaff
- Ebb And Flow, Dagger
- Ebb And Flow, Handaxe
- Ebb And Flow, Quarterstaff
- Ebb And Flow. Mace
- Observer Ward You create an Observer Ward that provides vision.
- Winds Of Chaos, Dagger
- Winds Of Chaos, Handaxe
- Winds Of Chaos, Mace
- Winds Of Chaos, Quarterstaff
- Acidic Bolt You shoot a solid bolt of acid at a target, dealing piercing and possibly acid damage too.
- Aerostrike You enhance your next attack with condensed air.
- Air Slash You form a blade of air and launch it at incredible speeds at a creature or object within range.
- Almighty Strike You clap your hands and create an almighty aura that sends a blast wave out in a 30-foot sphere centered on you.
- Arcana Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Arcane Sneak Attack Charge a weapon with mischievous energy to make Sneak Attacks more deadly.
- Blast You create a blast of pure destructive force.
- Blast Cantrip Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of cantrips
- Bolt Strike You enhance your next attack with electric energy.
- Boreal Strike Your blade emanates a misty cold aura and freezes all in its path.
- Bounding Flame You create a magical flame that travels along the ground and autonomously seeks out targets.
- Chill Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Conduct You channel lightning through your hand to smite a creature or object you can touch.
- Coral Blast You hurl a sharp chunk of neurotoxin-laced coral.
- Corroding Strike You enhance your next attack with Acidic energy.
- Earth Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Earth Spike
- Elemental Blast You form a ball of energy that gathers elemental energy around it and then sends that elemental blast at a creature or object.
- Emit Spores You cover the area around you in a fine toxic cloud of fungal spores.
- Froststrike You enhance your next attack with frost energy.
- Healing Touch Using your well practiced knowledge of how to add great amounts of entropy to enemies, you are able to logically reverse the most minor injuries by magic, with slight risk.
- Heat Beam You concentrate your firepower into a single beam and shoot toward an enemy within range.
- Heated Hands This Cantrip allows the user to melt up to 6 in. sheets of ice by simply placing there hand on the desired melting spot.
- Hershey Squirt You cause the target to lose control of their bowels.
- Ice Shards You evoke shards of ice to rain into an area.
- Ignites You extend your hand and a volcanic explosion sears your foe, taking more damage if they took fire damage previously.
- Ignitions You extend your hand and a volcanic ignition sears your foe, making them more vulnerable to fire.
- Kinetic Garrote You create and attack with a garrote made out of force.
- Kinetic Throw You manipulate the power of force to toss your target.
- León's Small Wind Creates a small sphere of wind to target an opponent
- Lightning Whip You create a lash of lightning energy that strikes at one creature of your choice that you can see within range.
- My Special Attack Now, time for my special attack
- Pillar of Sand You cause a small pillar of sand to erupt from a point on the ground that you can see.
- Plague Blast
- Poison Bolt You hurl a bolt of toxic energy from your fingertips.
- Pyrokinesis Manifest your magical power by igniting a fire.
- Rain Blast Hard wind and driving rain descends on a creature that you can see within range.
- Sandcast You throw sand at an enemy.
- Shartrund's Energy Blade The caster raises her hand, a sword of flame forms in her grip and she strikes the goblin that is hurtling up the path, igniting it. Screeching in pain, the goblin jumps back and frantically pats himself out as the wizard readies herself for another strike.
- Shocking Bolt You hurl a small bolt of lightning at a creature or object in range.
- Smite Rune A runic bolt channelling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other rune spells for increased damage.
- Spark Shower You bring down sparks of lightning in a small area centered to a point you choose within range.
- Spellfire You conjure arcane fire in your hand that can can be used for light and combat.
- Spellstrike You increase the accuracy of your attacks using your magic power.
- Storm Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Twilight Blast A brilliant swirl of dark and light energy swirl towards your targets in a starry fashion.
- Venomous Spit
- Vent Anger You vent your anger and pulse out hot air in a 15-foot sphere centered on yourself to cool yourself down.
- Water Blast You hurl a glob of water at a creature or object within range...
- Water Bolt You hurl a bolt of water at a creature or object within range.
- Grain of Sand Make grains of sand appear to be grains of wheat.
- Label Place a small permanent magical label on an item. The label can be seen by any spell caster or magical creature.
- Shadow Mist You conjure an illusory swarm of inky black clouds.
- Death's Garrote You infuse your garrote with the power of death.
- Grum's Fix 'em/Hurt 'em Caster chooses to either heal or damage a target, using their own lifeforce.
- Moth Swarm You propel a swarm of Moths from your hands
- Raise Ally
- Sustain You keep someone just teetering at the brink, or at least until they can be tended to.
- Uprooted Sacrifice You drain the life of a nearby creature, but yourself take damage. The spell is more effective in the darkness of the outdoors.
- Wyrd Reconstruction You mend a creature's wounds with risk of further injury.
- Accelerate/Decelerate Your mastery of time manipulation allows you to make some changes to the speed of objects, or even people.
- Aqua Push
- Blade of Grass
- Cleanse Wound A cantrip that provides healing? What is this madness?
- Descent Cause a creature to be pulled back down to the ground.
- Earthen Bullet A ranged spell attack hurls a clod of hardened dirt and stone towards a creature or object.
- Elemental Edge Alter the elemental properties of an equipped weapon, changing its damage type
- Forceful Breeze You bend the very winds around you to propel a target.
- Gaiastrike You enhance your next attack with the earth.
- Inferno, Mace
- Inferno, Quarterstaff
- Poisoned Blade You coat your weapon with a deadly poison created by magic.
- Salmon's Leap Your anger warms up the muscles in your arms and legs, enabling you to jump and flip mid-air up to 20 feet vertically or horizontally.
- Shift Stone You can instantaneously mold the stone into any shape, and move it up to 30 feet along the ground.
- Stonefists Your fists transmute to hard stone.
- Touch Wind You seize the air and compel it to create one of the following effects at a point you can see within range.
- Venomstrike You enhance your next attack with poison.
- Vitality A creature you touch is imbued with a virtuous cause, strengthening their resolve.
- Weapon Shift A melee weapon you are wielding transforms into a nonmagical melee weapon for the duration.