- Elemental Aegis You protect a creature with a subtle magic ward.
- Furious Charge You create a shield of force on your shoulder and ram it into your foes.
- Haptic Counter You focus on the energy kept within you and release it in a defensive manner.
- Hydro Barrier Throw water in front of yourself to blunt an incoming attack.
- Nature's Ward You imbue a creature with protection against natural forces.
- Acidic Bolt You shoot a solid bolt of acid at a target, dealing piercing and possibly acid damage too.
- Aerostrike You enhance your next attack with condensed air.
- Air Cushion Creates a blast of air to negate fall damage
- Air Slash You form a blade of air and launch it at incredible speeds at a creature or object within range.
- Almighty Strike You clap your hands and create an almighty aura that sends a blast wave out in a 30-foot sphere centered on you.
- Arcana Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Arcane Sneak Attack Charge a weapon with mischievous energy to make Sneak Attacks more deadly.
- Blast You create a blast of pure destructive force.
- Blast Cantrip Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of cantrips
- Bolt Strike You enhance your next attack with electric energy.
- Boreal Strike Your weapon emanates a misty cold aura of subtle and scintillating colors, freezing all in its path.
- Bounding Flame You create a magical flame that travels along the ground and autonomously seeks out targets.
- Brutal Blade Just hit extra hard with your weapon
- Chill Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Coldslinger Spin up a bowling ball of ice before slinging it right at a target.
- Conduct You channel lightning through your hand to smite a creature or object you can touch.
- Coral Blast You hurl a sharp chunk of neurotoxin-laced coral.
- Corroding Strike You enhance your next attack with Acidic energy.
- Earth Rune A runebolt channeling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other Rune spells for increased damage. The Rune Spells are Earth Rune, Smite Rune, Chill Rune, Arcana Rune and Storm Rune
- Earth Spike
- Earthen Onslaught, Dagger
- Earthen Onslaught, Handaxe
- Earthen Onslaught, Mace
- Earthen Onslaught, Quarterstaff
- Ebb And Flow, Dagger
- Ebb And Flow, Handaxe
- Ebb And Flow, Quarterstaff
- Ebb And Flow. Mace
- Elemental Arrow You throw an arrow made of elemental energy on your target.
- Elemental Blast You form a ball of energy that gathers elemental energy around it and then sends that elemental blast at a creature or object.
- Ember Strike You infuse your next weapon with the embers of a fire.
- Emit Spores You cover the area around you in a fine toxic cloud of fungal spores.
- Froststrike You enhance your next attack with frost energy.
- Healing Touch Using your well practiced knowledge of how to add great amounts of entropy to enemies, you are able to logically reverse the most minor injuries by magic, with slight risk.
- Heat Beam You concentrate your firepower into a single beam and shoot toward an enemy within range.
- Heated Hands This Cantrip allows the user to melt up to 6 in. sheets of ice by simply placing there hand on the desired melting spot.
- Hershey Squirt You cause the target to lose control of their bowels.
- Ice Shards You evoke shards of ice to rain into an area.
- Ignite, Variant You extend your hand and a volcanic explosion sears your foe, taking more damage if they took fire damage previously.
- Ignitions You extend your hand and a volcanic ignition sears your foe, making them more vulnerable to fire.
- Kinetic Garrote You create and attack with a garrote made out of force.
- Kinetic Throw You manipulate the power of force to toss your target.
- Leaf Barrage
- León's Small Wind Creates a small sphere of wind to target an opponent
- Life Flare
- Lightning Tendrils Summon Tendrils of Electricity to shock multiple opponents.
- Lightning Whip You create a lash of lightning energy that strikes at one creature of your choice that you can see within range.
- One Inch Punch You deliver a ki-infused close quarter unarmed strike
- Pillar of Sand You cause a small pillar of sand to erupt from a point on the ground that you can see.
- Plague Blast
- Poison Bolt You hurl a bolt of toxic energy from your fingertips.
- Pyrokinesis Manifest your magical power by igniting a fire.
- Rain Blast Hard wind and driving rain descends on a creature that you can see within range.
- Salamander Communion
- Sandcast You throw sand at an enemy.
- Shartrund's Energy Blade The caster raises her hand, a sword of flame forms in her grip and she strikes the goblin that is hurtling up the path, igniting it. Screeching in pain, the goblin jumps back and frantically pats himself out as the wizard readies herself for another strike.
- Shocking Bolt You hurl a small bolt of lightning at a creature or object in range.
- Smite Rune A runic bolt channelling simple but powerful magic to deal damage, and one that can weave together with other rune spells for increased damage.
- Solar Bolt You launch a brilliant bolt of light to sear the eyes of your opponents.
- Spark Shower You bring down sparks of lightning in a small area centered to a point you choose within range.
- Spellfire You conjure arcane fire in your hand that can can be used for light and combat.
- Spellstrike You increase the accuracy of your attacks using your magic power.
- Twilight Blast A brilliant swirl of dark and light energy swirl towards your targets in a starry fashion.
- Venomous Spit
- Vent Anger You vent your anger and pulse out hot air in a 15-foot sphere centered on yourself to cool yourself down.
- Vitality A creature you touch is imbued with a virtuous cause, strengthening their resolve.
- Water Blast
- Water Bolt You hurl a bolt of water at a creature or object within range.
- Winds Of Chaos, Dagger
- Winds Of Chaos, Handaxe
- Winds Of Chaos, Mace
- Winds Of Chaos, Quarterstaff
- Zephyr-Burst Strike An empowering strike that bursts with slicing winds.
- Grain of Sand Make grains of sand appear to be grains of wheat.
- Label Place a small permanent magical label on an item. The label can be seen by any spell caster or magical creature.
- Shadow Mist You conjure an illusory swarm of inky black clouds.
- Death's Garrote You infuse your garrote with the power of death.
- Grum's Fix 'em/Hurt 'em Caster chooses to either heal or damage a target, using their own lifeforce.
- Inspire Survival Instinct Gives death saves to a creature without death saves
- Raise Ally
- Soaking Hands Concentrate the healing power of water to speed up the recovery of the wounded.
- Sustain You keep someone just teetering at the brink, or at least until they can be tended to.
- Uprooted Sacrifice You drain the life of a nearby creature, but yourself take damage. The spell is more effective in the darkness of the outdoors.
- Wyrd Reconstruction You mend a creature's wounds with risk of further injury.
- Aqua Push
- Blade of Grass You imbue one or two blades of grass with nature's power.
- Cleanse Wound A cantrip that provides healing? What is this madness?
- Descent Cause a creature to be pulled back down to the ground.
- Earthen Bullet A ranged spell attack hurls a clod of hardened dirt and stone towards a creature or object.
- Elemental Edge Alter the elemental properties of an equipped weapon, changing its damage type
- Forceful Breeze You bend the very winds around you to propel a target.
- Gaiastrike You enhance your next attack with the earth.
- Inferno, Mace
- Inferno, Quarterstaff
- Manipulate Snow and Ice You manipulate a portion of snow or ice that you can see within range.
- Observer Ward You create an Observer Ward that provides vision.
- Poisoned Blade You coat your weapon with a deadly poison created by magic.
- Remedy You can treat wounds and illnesses afflicting creatures.
- Salmon's Leap Your anger warms up the muscles in your arms and legs, enabling you to jump and flip mid-air up to 20 feet vertically or horizontally.
- Shift Stone You can instantaneously mold the stone into any shape, and move it up to 30 feet along the ground.
- Stone Shield You summon a shield made of stone.
- Stonefists Your fists transmute to hard stone.
- Touch Wind You seize the air and compel it to create one of the following effects at a point you can see within range.
- Venomstrike You enhance your next attack with poison.
- Water Whip, Variant Lash out at an opponent with a snake of water.
- Weapon Shift A melee weapon you are wielding transforms into a nonmagical melee weapon for the duration.
- Weave Shadows
- Weld Weld metal together with just a touch