- Elemental Aegis You protect a creature with a subtle magic ward.
- Furious Charge You create a shield of force on your shoulder and ram it into your foes.
- Haptic Counter You focus on the energy kept within you and release it in a defensive manner.
- Hydro Barrier Throw water in front of yourself to blunt an incoming attack.
- Nature's Ward You imbue a creature with protection against natural forces.
- Acidic Bolt You shoot a solid bolt of acid at a target, dealing piercing and possibly acid damage too.
- Aerostrike You enhance your next attack with condensed air.
- Air Cushion Creates a blast of air to negate fall damage
- Air Slash You form a blade of air and launch it at incredible speeds at a creature or object within range.
- Almighty Strike You clap your hands and create an almighty aura that sends a blast wave out in a 30-foot sphere centered on you.
- Arcane Sneak Attack Charge a weapon with mischievous energy to make Sneak Attacks more deadly.
- Blast You create a blast of pure destructive force.
- Blast Cantrip Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of cantrips.
- Bolt Strike You enhance your next attack with electric energy.
- Boreal Strike Your weapon emanates a misty cold aura of subtle and scintillating colors, freezing all in its path.
- Bounding Flame You create a magical flame that travels along the ground and autonomously seeks out targets.
- Brutal Blade Just hit extra hard with your weapon
- Chill Boomerang You launch a gust of freezing air at an opponent, after which it comes back to your hand.
- Coldslinger Spin up a bowling ball of ice before slinging it right at a target.
- Conduct You channel lightning through your hand to smite a creature or object you can touch.
- Coral Blast You hurl a sharp chunk of neurotoxin-laced coral.
- Corroding Strike You enhance your next attack with Acidic energy.
- Drago Bolt A bolt with the face of a dragon flies through the air damaging anything in its path.
- Earth Spike
- Earthen Onslaught, Dagger
- Earthen Onslaught, Handaxe
- Earthen Onslaught, Mace
- Earthen Onslaught, Quarterstaff
- Ebb And Flow, Dagger
- Ebb And Flow, Handaxe
- Ebb And Flow, Quarterstaff
- Ebb And Flow. Mace
- Elemental Arrow You throw an arrow made of elemental energy on your target.
- Elemental Blast You form a ball of energy that gathers elemental energy around it and then sends that elemental blast at a creature or object.
- Ember Strike You infuse your next weapon with the embers of a fire.
- Emit Spores You cover the area around you in a fine toxic cloud of fungal spores.
- Entropy You create a point of entropy in your hand and touch it to a creature or object within range.
- Faerie Glitter You hurl a mote of sparkling energy at a creature within range.
- Force Arrow Enhance an arrow, dart, or other such weapon with raw magical power
- Force Streak You fill your weapon and ammunition with raw magical energy that repels or draws in those stricken by your projectiles.
- Froststrike You enhance your next attack with frost energy.
- Gravity Force You use gravitational energy to forcefully push or pull an object or creature within range.
- Healing Touch Using your well practiced knowledge of how to add great amounts of entropy to enemies, you are able to logically reverse the most minor injuries by magic, with slight risk.
- Heat Beam You concentrate your firepower into a single beam and shoot toward an enemy within range.
- Heated Hands You touch a sheet of ice up to 6 inches thick and no larger than 5 feet in any dimension, which instantly melts.
- Hershey Squirt You cause the target to lose control of their bowels.
- Hoarfrost Blade Your weapon is coated in fractalline frost as you attack.
- Hurricane Blade Whirling winds whip around you and your weapon that threatens to force away any in its path.
- Ice Blade You deftly pull moisture from the air, which briefly solidifies into a blade you use to strike a creature or object within 5 feet of you.
- Ice Shards You evoke shards of ice to rain into an area.
- Ignite Create a burst of heat within a cube in front of you.
- Ignite, Variant You extend your hand and a volcanic explosion sears your foe, taking more damage if they took fire damage previously.
- Ignitions You extend your hand and a volcanic ignition sears your foe, making them more vulnerable to fire.
- Illumination, Variant You conjure a globe of light, illuminating an area and blinding an enemy.
- Kinetic Garrote You create and attack with a garrote made out of force.
- Kinetic Throw You manipulate the power of force to toss your target.
- Leaf Barrage
- León's Small Wind Creates a small sphere of wind to target an opponent
- Liberate Flame Make a flame within range burst, damaging foes nearby
- Life Flare
- Lightning Tendrils Summon tendrils of electricity to shock multiple opponents.
- Lightning Whip You create a lash of lightning energy that strikes at one creature of your choice that you can see within range.
- Moonbeam Bolt Hurl a shard of moonlight against a target, can potentially revert shapechangers to their original form.
- Moonlight You create a source of dim moonlight, capable of revealing the true form of things.
- One Inch Punch You deliver a ki-infused close quarter unarmed strike
- Pillar of Sand You cause a small pillar of sand to erupt from the ground in a 5-foot cube originating from a point you can see within range.
- Plague Blast
- Pleasant Breeze You create a pleasant breeze of air around a creature, giving it slight protection against heat and gasses.
- Poison Bolt You hurl a bolt of toxic energy from your fingertips.
- Power Beam You project a beam of force from your melee weapon to attack from a distance.
- Produce Electricity Send out an arc of electricity, and manipulate it in various ways.
- Pyrokinesis Manifest your magical power by igniting a fire.
- Radiant Flame Blade You make a weapon attack that rings the target in radiant flames.
- Rain Blast Hard wind and driving rain descends on a creature that you can see within range.
- Red-Flame Missile You unleashed fiery fury upon your foe using ranged weaponry.
- Rimeward Strike Water and icy winds collect around your weapon to turn it into magical frost.
- Salamander Communion
- Sandcast You throw sand at an enemy.
- Scald You burn a creature with boiling steam.
- Shartrund's Energy Blade The caster raises her hand, a sword of flame forms in her grip and she strikes the goblin that is hurtling up the path, igniting it. Screeching in pain, the goblin jumps back and frantically pats himself out as the wizard readies herself for another strike.
- Shocking Bolt You hurl a small bolt of lightning at a creature or object in range.
- Solar Bolt You launch a brilliant bolt of light to sear the eyes of your opponents.
- Spark Shower You bring down sparks of lightning in a small area centered to a point you choose within range.
- Spellfire You conjure arcane fire in your hand that can be used for light and combat.
- Spellstrike You increase the accuracy of your attacks using your magic power.
- Stalagmite A spike of stone and earth rises up from below to strike a creature for 1d8 piercing damage. A burrowing creature has disadvantage on this spell's save.
- Static Shock Strike Charge your weapon with electric magic to fend off foes with a strike of your weapon
- Static Shot Imbue a weapon or piece of ammunition with arcing lightning
- Sun Gleam A weak beam of sunlight
- Twilight Blast A brilliant swirl of dark and light energy swirl towards your targets in a starry fashion.
- Venomous Spit
- Vent Anger You vent your anger and pulse out hot air in a 15-foot sphere centered on yourself to cool yourself down.
- Water Blast
- Water Bolt You hurl a bolt of water at a creature or object within range.
- White-Frost Weapon You brandish a weapon coated in unnatural frost and swing.
- Wind Slash Basicaly a firebolt that can snuff-out candles
- Winds Of Chaos, Dagger
- Winds Of Chaos, Handaxe
- Winds Of Chaos, Mace
- Winds Of Chaos, Quarterstaff
- Withering Thorn Weave darkness into your weapon to drain your opponent's vitality with a hefty strike.
- Zephyr-Burst Strike An empowering strike that bursts with slicing winds.
- Chloromorpho You change the color of a touched object or willing creature for the duration of this spell.
- Grain of Sand Make grains of sand appear to be grains of wheat.
- Label Place a small permanent magical label on an item. The label can be seen by any spell caster or magical creature.
- Shadow Mist You conjure an illusory swarm of inky black clouds.
- Blood Blade, Variant You use your own blood to shape a blade made of congealed hemoglobin.
- Death's Garrote You infuse your garrote with the power of death.
- Empowering Sacrifice
- Grum's Fix 'em/Hurt 'em Caster chooses to either heal or damage a target, using their own lifeforce.
- Inspire Survival Instinct Gives death saves to a creature without death saves
- Raise Ally Temporarily resurect an ally.
- Soaking Hands Concentrate the healing power of water to speed up the recovery of the wounded.
- Spirit Meddling you use spirits to play tricks on others such as flicking on and off a torch, giving somebody a chill down their spine or any number of things
- Sustain You keep someone just teetering at the brink, or at least until they can be tended to.
- Uprooted Sacrifice You drain the life of a nearby creature, but yourself take damage. The spell is more effective in the darkness of the outdoors.
- Wyrd Reconstruction You mend a creature's wounds with risk of further injury.
- Aqua Push You move a packet water from a water source within range and hurl it to splash into a creature within range.
- Blade of Grass You imbue one or two blades of grass with nature's power.
- Cleanse Wound A cantrip that provides healing? What is this madness?
- Cryonis Upon a relatively flat plane of liquid water at least five by five feet, you create a pillar of magic ice that has dimensions in feet of 5 x 5 x 10.
- Descent Cause a creature to be pulled back down to the ground.
- Earthen Bullet A ranged spell attack hurls a clod of hardened dirt and stone towards a creature or object.
- Elemental Edge Alter the elemental properties of an equipped weapon, changing its damage type.
- Forceful Breeze You bend the very winds around you to propel a target.
- Forge Radiance
- Gaiastrike You enhance your next attack with the earth.
- Inferno, Mace
- Inferno, Quarterstaff
- Lesser Regeneration You point towards a creature and command their body to quickly heal.
- Manipulate Snow and Ice You manipulate a portion of snow or ice that you can see within range.
- Observer Ward You create an Observer Ward that provides vision.
- Poisoned Blade You coat your weapon with a deadly poison created by magic.
- Remedy You can treat wounds and illnesses afflicting creatures.
- Salmon's Leap Your anger warms up the muscles in your arms and legs, enabling you to jump and flip mid-air up to 20 feet vertically or horizontally.
- Shata's Rock of Flames You cause a rock to burst into flame, and kick it at a target.
- Shift Stone You crudely shape stone or move it up to 30 feet along the ground.
- Stone Shield You summon a shield made of stone.
- Stonefists Your fists transmute to hard stone.
- Touch Wind You seize the air and compel it to create one of the following effects at a point you can see within range.
- Venomstrike You enhance your next attack with poison.
- Water Whip, Variant Lash out at an opponent with a snake of water.
- Weapon Shift A melee weapon you are wielding transforms into a nonmagical melee weapon for the duration.
- Weave Shadows