Limb Growth (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Components:||V, S, M (an amount of raw meat and bone equivalent to the limb being grown, consumed in casting the spell)|
|Duration:||Concentration, up to 10 minutes|
You sculpt the organic material onto the creature, granting them new strengths. Choose two of the following benefits.
- Arms. You grow an extra pair of arms. As a bonus action, or as part of an attack made as a bonus action, you may make an attack with 1 weapon in these arms.
- Armor. You grow some form of natural armor. Your armor class increases by 2.
- Legs. You grow an extra pair of legs. Your walking speed increases by 10 feet.
- Fins. You grow a set of fins. You gain a swimming speed equal to your walking speed, and can breath in water.
- Weaponry. You develop some form of natural weapon. It counts as an unarmed strike, and when making attacks with it, you deal 1d10 damage, instead of 1.
Thèse benefits can apply multiple times. When the spell ends, the limbs shrivel and fall off, harmlessly.
At Higher Levels. When cast at 4th level or higher, you may apply an additional benefit for every level above 3rd.