Split (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
Until the start of your next turn, your body and all of its equipment splits apart into a cloud of floating, sentient, and gooey particles of slightly less collective mass than your normal body. The cloud moves as one creature, but creatures and mundane objects pass right through these particles without effect. While in this form, you have the following features and restrictions:
- You cannot perform any actions, bonus actions, or reactions.
- You have a flying speed equal to your base walking speed, and while using this speed your movement does not provoke opportunity attacks.
- You can move through any space as small as 1 inch wide without squeezing. You can move through the space of any creature does not completely fill its space, and other creatures can similarly move through your space.
- You have resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage.
- You are considered an ooze instead of a humanoid, or whatever your type would normally be.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 6th level or higher, its duration increases to 1 minute. You can use your action to Dash or Dodge, but otherwise your actions in this form have the same restrictions.