Eldritch Legerdemain (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Duration:||Up to 30 minutes|
You manifest a minor magical feat summoned from the realm of dreams. You create one of the following magical effects within range:
- You create illusionary writing (static or animated) which can appear on any surface in range, and be no larger than two square feet. The writing can be in any language you know, and can seem to be written in ink, blood, seeping ichor, or glowing letters.
- You render invisible a single unattended object within range. The object must be no more than eight inches on a side and weigh no more than 1 pound.
- You create an instantaneous, harmless sensory effect, such as a shower of sparks, a puff of wind, faint musical notes, or an odd odor.
- You summon a very minor creature in range, which can be no larger than a mouse. This creature has only 1 hit point, no effective attacks, and no traits or features just it's movement speed. It lasts until you dismiss it or you summon another creature.
- You create a nonmagical trinket or an illusory image in your hand that persists until the end of your next turn.
- You instantly light or snuff out a candle, small campfire, torch, or lantern in range with witches' fire; a purple, indigo, or green flame. You can choose it to produce neither smoke nor heat.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.