Bullet (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Components:||S, M (a spellcasting focus)|
Raising your wand, finger, or other pointy end, you conjure a metal bullet and blast it at a target you can see within range. Make a ranged spell attack against the target, dealing 4d6 piercing damage on a hit. Hit or miss, the projectile then vanishes.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, you can enhance it in a number of ways. Pick from among the following for each spell slot above 1st:
- Quick Draw. You may cast this spell as a bonus action, or as a reaction in response to a creature you can see within range making a weapon attack.
- Sure Aim. You gain a +1 bonus to your spell attack with this spell, and the damage increases by 1d6. You may pick this multiple times.
- Dead Eye. The spell's range doubles, and the damage increases by 1d6. You may pick this multiple times.
- Big Shot. You may make a another ranged spell attack against an additional target you can see within range. Firing this fast incurs a cumulative -1 penalty to your attack roll against each target beyond the first. You may pick this multiple times.
- Beast Hunt. The bullet becomes solid silver. Damage dealt by this spell ignores all damage resistances and immunities.