- Endure Elements Protection from normal environmental hazards.
- False Blade Afraid your 9th level spell might actually kill someone? Well no more!
- Clear Thought You touch a creature to bestow it pristine thought.
- Scan Divine a deeper understanding of a creature
- Spin Attack
- Water of Life A creature you touch, which must be in a body of running water, regains a number of hit points equal to 1d12 + your spellcasting ability modifier.
- Zodiac Strike The raw power of the zodiac ring and its components placed into a small orb.
- Avian Assault You summon a small bird and send it flying at a a creature.
- Calder's Starry Sky
- False Tracks For the duration of this spell, your footprints are those of a normal animal of your choice.
- Hush You touch a creature and imbue it with silence.
- Muffle A spell that hushes a creature, making it more difficult to detect.
- Silhouette, Variant Cause a creature to appear as a translucent black silhouette of itself
- Silhouette Cause a creature to appear as a stark black silhouette of itself
- Turning Tables
- Alter Object Alter an object to make it a useful tool on the spot.
- Bestial Bloodlust, Variant You channel the bestial energies of nature within or around you to magically enhance your natural ability.
- Bestial Empowerment You channel the bestial energies of nature within or around you to magically enhance your natural ability.
- Elemental Arrows A random elemental arrow or a elemental arrow of your choice
- Magic Fang Whenever the target makes an attack or damage roll with an unarmed strike, the target can roll a d4 and add the result to its roll.
- Regrowth You infuse a creature with natural magic, increasing its ability to recover from wounds.
| Needs Work