Sylvanism (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 Action|
You exert control over time in a small manner. You create one of the following effects within range:
- You cause time to pass up to twice as quickly or twice as slowly within a cubic foot for 1 hour.
- You freeze time within 1 cubic foot for 1 hour. Nothing in this area can age or be subjected to gravity.
- You freshen or spoil up to 1 cubic foot of non-living organic material (such as food) for 1 hour.
- You mend or rust up to 1 cubic foot of nonliving material for 1 hour.
- You snuff or re-light a candle, torch, or small campfire for 1 hour.
None of these abilities have any effect on creatures or magical objects.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have up to three of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.