- Holy Shield You summon a lesser radiant protective force which wards attacks made against you.
- Minor Ward You touch a creature to minutely increase its resistance to damage.
- Radiant Armor Your armor is imbued with radiant energy.
- Spectral Shield You invoke a minor protective force to grant yourself a +2 bonus to your AC.
- Death Sight You touch a willing creature and give it an insight into its imminent death.
- Detect Arcane Residue Buffed detect magic. let you see spells conjured long ago and track magical items
- Detect Aura See the auras of creatures, allowing a rough determination of their power.
- Exit Beam Magic your way out of a dungeon by having a spell do the thinking for you.
- Non-Destructive Scan Detects all visible creatures behind an obstacle.
- Spiteful Gaze A counterattack cantrip
- Tremorsense Sense the movement of creatures using the vibrations in the ground.
- Cantillate Your voice become sweet and angelical, enhanced by magic.
- Dreaming Tide
- Vitality A creature you touch is imbued with a virtuous cause, strengthening their resolve.
- Air Cushion Creates a blast of air to negate fall damage
- Almighty Strike You clap your hands and create an almighty aura that sends a blast wave out in a 30-foot sphere centered on you.
- Aura Sphere
- Blast You create a blast of pure destructive force.
- Blast Cantrip Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of cantrips.
- Blazer You cover your sword in volatile flames that propell you into the air to strike an airborne opponent or drag one off the ground, but its flames strike back at you if you miss.
- Blazing Counterstrike Counter an attack with a fiery strike
- Boreal Strike Your weapon emanates a misty cold aura of subtle and scintillating colors, freezing all in its path.
- Brutal Blade Just hit extra hard with your weapon
- Bubble Blast You shoot bubbles out of your mouth
- Chord You pluck at the strings which hold the fabric of time, causing ripples to form in space and resonate forward.
- Consecrate Strike Imbue your weapon with radiant energy as you strike.
- Corroding Strike You enhance your next attack with Acidic energy.
- Divine Arcane Attraction A cantrip to pull folks closer.
- Divine Strike You enhance your next attack with radiant energy.
- Double-Edge Dance You unleash a quick slash of fire which as you progress in strength, results in a series of fiery slashes.
- Double-Edge Dance, Variant You unleash a quick slash of fire which as you progress in strength, results in a series of fiery slashes.
- Earthen Onslaught, Dagger
- Earthen Onslaught, Handaxe
- Earthen Onslaught, Mace
- Earthen Onslaught, Quarterstaff
- Ebb And Flow, Dagger
- Ebb And Flow, Handaxe
- Ebb And Flow, Quarterstaff
- Ebb And Flow. Mace
- Ember Strike You infuse your next weapon with the embers of a fire.
- Fiery Disengage A spell devised by those who wish to back out of the fray when an enemy comes too close: the ability to fling yourself backwards in an explosion of flame.
- Final Stroke The fury of the tranquil, wielded only as a last resort.
- Flare Blade There is a burning sensation near the hilt of your sword as you prepare to cast this spell. It grows as you hold and channel the spell up your blade until it is almost unbearable, releasing a destructive explosion of fire that decimates opponents but burns you in the process.
- Flare Counter Your sword is wreathed in fire as you prepare yourself in a parry stance. If an attack connects while you are in this stance, the results are devastating.
- Force Emit a burst of energy
- Froststrike You enhance your next attack with frost energy.
- Glare Directs a beam of radiant light
- Gurranq's Sling A simple, yet effective cantrip developed by the Gurranq, Beast Clergyman.
- Healing Touch Using your well practiced knowledge of how to add great amounts of entropy to enemies, you are able to logically reverse the most minor injuries by magic, with slight risk.
- Heated Hands You touch a sheet of ice up to 6 inches thick and no larger than 5 feet in any dimension, which instantly melts.
- Holy Blade You conjure a blade of light and impale a creature within range.
- Ignite Create a burst of heat within a cube in front of you.
- Ignite, Variant You extend your hand and a volcanic explosion sears your foe, taking more damage if they took fire damage previously.
- Ignitions You extend your hand and a volcanic ignition sears your foe, making them more vulnerable to fire.
- Illumination, Variant You conjure a globe of light, illuminating an area and blinding an enemy.
- Inquisitor's Strike As part of the action used to cast this spell, you must make a melee attack with a weapon against one creature within the spell's range, otherwise the spell fails.
- Iridescent Ray You evoke rays of light that scorch enemies.
- Kinetic Garrote You create and attack with a garrote made out of force.
- Kinetic Throw You manipulate the power of force to toss your target.
- Lambent Lance Hurl a spear of light to illuminate and harm foes.
- Lesser Smite A very weak smite.
- León's Small Wind Creates a small sphere of wind to target an opponent
- Liberate Flame Make a flame within range burst, damaging foes nearby
- Light Arc You conjure a beam of pure light and throw it at our enemy, briefly blinding them.
- Lightning Lasers
- Moonbeam Bolt Hurl a shard of moonlight against a target, can potentially revert shapechangers to their original form.
- Moonlight You create a source of dim moonlight, capable of revealing the true form of things.
- One Inch Punch You deliver a ki-infused close quarter unarmed strike
- Orb of Light A sparkling ball of light fires from your hand strikes a single target. This attack deals double damage to undead, fiends, and any creature sensitive to light.
- Pain Share Heal others by taking their pain
- Power Beam You project a beam of force from your melee weapon to attack from a distance.
- Radiant Flare A flare of radiant light burns your enemies.
- Radiant Lance You launch a lance-shaped beam of light at a creature within range.
- Radiant Strike Imbue your weapon with radiant energy, striking your foes with the power of one's will or faith.
- Radiant Strike, Variant Imbue your weapon with radiant energy, striking your foes with the power of one's will or faith.
- Sacred Blade You enhance your next attack with radiant energy.
- Scald You burn a creature with boiling steam.
- Shartrund's Energy Blade The caster raises her hand, a sword of flame forms in her grip and she strikes the goblin that is hurtling up the path, igniting it. Screeching in pain, the goblin jumps back and frantically pats himself out as the wizard readies herself for another strike.
- Shining Force Blast A pulse of radiant energy which shines like a star blasts out from you in a line.
- Shock of Flame A mote of white flame streaks towards a target within range.
- Solar Blitz Radiant flames come from the tip of your weapon, striking your foes in a flash of light.
- Solar Bolt You launch a brilliant bolt of light to sear the eyes of your opponents.
- Spellfire You conjure arcane fire in your hand that can be used for light and combat.
- Spellstrike You increase the accuracy of your attacks using your magic power.
- Sun Gleam A weak beam of sunlight
- Unholy Flame Flame-like malevolence descends on a creature that you can see within range.
- Weapon of Radiance Unleash a divine burst from your weapon by filling it to the brim with holy magic.
- Wind Slash Basicaly a firebolt that can snuff-out candles
- Winds Of Chaos, Dagger
- Winds Of Chaos, Handaxe
- Winds Of Chaos, Mace
- Winds Of Chaos, Quarterstaff
- Withering Thorn Weave darkness into your weapon to drain your opponent's vitality with a hefty strike.
- Word of Virulence You utter a divine word, and corrupting virulence erupts from you.
- Chloromorpho You change the color of a touched object or willing creature for the duration of this spell.
- Label Place a small permanent magical label on an item. The label can be seen by any spell caster or magical creature.
- Label, Variant Place a permanent magical label on an item. The label can be seen by any creature which can use spells or spell-like abilities.
- Manipulate Hearing Influence a creature's sense of hearing
- Blood Bind Bind your own life force to that of another creature in order to inflict the same damage you deal upon yourself to them.
- Blood Blade You create a blade out of your own blood to use as a weapon.
- Bloodbridge The caster creates a bridge of blood between 2 creature, taking the blood of one and giving it to the other.
- Cure Minor Wounds You touch a willing creature other than yourself, giving it a moment of respite.
- Death's Garrote You infuse your garrote with the power of death.
- Desecrate Strike Imbue your weapon with necrotic energy as you strike.
- Desecration Desecrate the land with this cantrip.
- Grum's Fix 'em/Hurt 'em Caster chooses to either heal or damage a target, using their own lifeforce.
- Inflict Minor Wounds
- Inspire Survival Instinct Gives death saves to a creature without death saves
- Jolt Cadaver You compel a dead or undead creature into a sudden, jerking motion.
- Minor Animate You animate a number of tiny creatures to serve basic purposes
- Raise Ally Temporarily resurect an ally.
- Sacred Hunting Your divine energy lowers enemy accuracy.
- Shadowblade With a couple quick movements, you pull a sword made from solidified shadow from thin air that lasts for the duration.
- Shadowstrike You enhance your next attack with necrotic energy.
- Soaking Hands Concentrate the healing power of water to speed up the recovery of the wounded.
- Soul Tear
- Soul Transfer You choose a creature within range which isn't a construct or undead and grant it a lease of life, which you eventually collect.
- Spectral Scythe Create a blade of necrotic energy at the end of a staff.
- Spirit Meddling you use spirits to play tricks on others such as flicking on and off a torch, giving somebody a chill down their spine or any number of things
- Sustain You keep someone just teetering at the brink, or at least until they can be tended to.
- Vicious Rant You lace your words with withering magic and aggressively rant at a creature or object in range.
- Amanuensis You point at the writing and then move your hand as though holding a stylus or quill. As you intone the spell, the script appears on a sheet of paper close at hand.
- Attack Bonk!
- Can't Trip You magically resist being knocked off balance.
- Cleanse Wound A cantrip that provides healing? What is this madness?
- Elemental Edge Alter the elemental properties of an equipped weapon, changing its damage type.
- Enhancement A simple Cantrip to enhance Metal Weapons
- Flame Edged Bolts A minor enchantment commonly used by archers who have dabbled in magecraft to allow their bolts or arrows to strike with the fervor of fire.
- Forge Radiance
- Inferno, Mace
- Inferno, Quarterstaff
- Lesser Regeneration You point towards a creature and command their body to quickly heal.
- Luminescent Blessing You bless your weapon with the power of your Deity.
- Magi Mine You infuse a 5-foot square with volatile magical energy, causing it to explode if touched.
- Metabolic Boost A "healing" cantrip.
- Minor Stasis A light object or creature is stopped in time until touched.
- Poisoned Blade You coat your weapon with a deadly poison created by magic.
- Remedy You can treat wounds and illnesses afflicting creatures.
- Spectral Throw Throw a ghostly duplicate of your melee weapon.
- Venom Strike Your blade is coated in a crippling neurotoxin
- Weapon Shift A melee weapon you are wielding transforms into a nonmagical melee weapon for the duration.
- White-Flame Blade Enchant a weapon with a holy flame