- Death Sight You touch a creature and give it an insight into its imminent death.
- Detect Aura For the duration, you can visibly see the strength of any creature you can see within 60 feet of you. It is seen in the form of auras and the larger the aura the stronger the creature.
- Exit Beam Magic your way out of a dungeon by having a spell do the thinking for you.
- Non-Destructive Scan Detects all visible creatures behind an obstacle.
- Spiteful Gaze A counterattack cantrip
- Tremorsense Sense the movement of creatures using the vibrations in the ground.
- Cantillate Your voice become sweet and angelical, enhanced by magic.
- Air Cushion Creates a blast of air to negate fall damage
- Almighty Strike You clap your hands and create an almighty aura that sends a blast wave out in a 30-foot sphere centered on you.
- Blast You create a blast of pure destructive force.
- Blast Cantrip Blast your enemies with elemental power, using the most generic of cantrips
- Blazer You cover your sword in volatile flames that propell you into the air to strike an airborne opponent or drag one off the ground, but its flames strike back at you if you miss.
- Boreal Strike Your weapon emanates a misty cold aura of subtle and scintillating colors, freezing all in its path.
- Brutal Blade Just hit extra hard with your weapon
- Consecrate Strike Imbue your weapon with radiant energy as you strike.
- Corroding Strike You enhance your next attack with Acidic energy.
- Divine Strike You enhance your next attack with radiant energy.
- Double-Edge Dance You unleash a quick slash of fire which as you progress in strength, results in a series of fiery slashes.
- Earthen Onslaught, Dagger
- Earthen Onslaught, Handaxe
- Earthen Onslaught, Mace
- Earthen Onslaught, Quarterstaff
- Ebb And Flow, Dagger
- Ebb And Flow, Handaxe
- Ebb And Flow, Quarterstaff
- Ebb And Flow. Mace
- Ember Strike You infuse your next weapon with the embers of a fire.
- Fiery Disengage A spell devised by those who wish to back out of the fray when an enemy comes too close: the ability to fling yourself backwards in an explosion of flame.
- Flare Blade There is a burning sensation near the hilt of your sword as you prepare to cast this spell. It grows as you hold and channel the spell up your blade until it is almost unbearable, releasing a destructive explosion of fire that decimates opponents but burns you in the process.
- Flare Counter Your sword is wreathed in fire as you prepare yourself in a parry stance. If an attack connects while you are in this stance, the results are devastating.
- Force You extend your hand and emit a wave of imperceptible force
- Froststrike You enhance your next attack with frost energy.
- Glare Directs a beam of radiant light
- Healing Touch Using your well practiced knowledge of how to add great amounts of entropy to enemies, you are able to logically reverse the most minor injuries by magic, with slight risk.
- Heated Hands This Cantrip allows the user to melt up to 6 in. sheets of ice by simply placing there hand on the desired melting spot.
- Holy Blade You conjure a blade of light and impale a creature or object within range with it.
- Ignite, Variant You extend your hand and a volcanic explosion sears your foe, taking more damage if they took fire damage previously.
- Ignitions You extend your hand and a volcanic ignition sears your foe, making them more vulnerable to fire.
- Inquisitor's Strike As part of the action used to cast this spell, you must make a melee attack with a weapon against one creature within the spell's range, otherwise the spell fails.
- Iridescent Ray You evoke rays of light that scorch enemies.
- Kinetic Garrote You create and attack with a garrote made out of force.
- Kinetic Throw You manipulate the power of force to toss your target.
- Lambent Lance Hurl a spear of light to illuminate and harm foes.
- Lesser Smite A very weak smite.
- León's Small Wind Creates a small sphere of wind to target an opponent
- Lightning Lasers
- One Inch Punch You deliver a ki-infused close quarter unarmed strike
- Orb of Light A sparkling ball of light fires from your hand strikes a single target. This attack deals double damage to undead, fiends, and any creature sensitive to light.
- Radiant Flare A flare of radiant light burns your enemies.
- Radiant Lance You launch a lance-shaped beam of light at a creature within range.
- Radiant Strike Imbue your weapon with radiant energy, striking your foes with the power of one's will or faith.
- Radiant Strike, Variant Imbue your weapon with radiant energy, striking your foes with the power of one's will or faith.
- Shartrund's Energy Blade The caster raises her hand, a sword of flame forms in her grip and she strikes the goblin that is hurtling up the path, igniting it. Screeching in pain, the goblin jumps back and frantically pats himself out as the wizard readies herself for another strike.
- Shining Force Blast A pulse of radiant energy which shines like a star blasts out from you in a line.
- Shock of Flame A mote of white flame streaks towards a target within range.
- Solar Blitz Radiant flames come from the tip of your weapon, striking all your foes in a flash of light.
- Solar Bolt You launch a brilliant bolt of light to sear the eyes of your opponents.
- Spellfire You conjure arcane fire in your hand that can can be used for light and combat.
- Spellstrike You increase the accuracy of your attacks using your magic power.
- Unholy Flame Flame-like malevolence descends on a creature that you can see within range.
- Vitality A creature you touch is imbued with a virtuous cause, strengthening their resolve.
- Winds Of Chaos, Dagger
- Winds Of Chaos, Handaxe
- Winds Of Chaos, Mace
- Winds Of Chaos, Quarterstaff
- Label Place a small permanent magical label on an item. The label can be seen by any spell caster or magical creature.
- Blood Bind Bind your own life force to that of another creature in order to inflict the same damage you deal upon yourself to them.
- Blood Blade You create a blade out of your own blood to use as a weapon.
- Bloodbridge The caster creates a bridge of blood between 2 creature, taking the blood of one and giving it to the other.
- Cure Minor Wounds You touch another creature, giving them a moment of respite.
- Death's Garrote You infuse your garrote with the power of death.
- Desecrate Strike Imbue your weapon with necrotic energy as you strike.
- Grum's Fix 'em/Hurt 'em Caster chooses to either heal or damage a target, using their own lifeforce.
- Inflict Minor Wounds
- Inspire Survival Instinct Gives death saves to a creature without death saves
- Jolt Cadaver You compel a dead or undead creature into a sudden, jerking motion.
- Raise Ally
- Shadowblade With a couple quick movements, you pull a sword made from solidified shadow from thin air that lasts for the duration.
- Shadowstrike You enhance your next attack with necrotic energy.
- Soaking Hands Concentrate the healing power of water to speed up the recovery of the wounded.
- Soul Transfer You choose a creature within range which isn't a construct or undead and grant it a lease of life, which you eventually collect.
- Spectral Scythe Create a blade of necrotic energy at the end of a staff.
- Sustain You keep someone just teetering at the brink, or at least until they can be tended to.
- Vicious Rant You lace your words with withering magic and aggressively rant at a creature or object in range.
- Cleanse Wound A cantrip that provides healing? What is this madness?
- Elemental Edge Alter the elemental properties of an equipped weapon, changing its damage type
- Flame Edged Bolts A minor enchantment commonly used by archers who have dabbled in magecraft to allow their bolts or arrows to strike with the fervor of fire.
- Inferno, Mace
- Inferno, Quarterstaff
- Luminescent Blessing You bless your weapon with the power of your Deity.
- Magi Mine You infuse a 5-foot square with volatile magical energy, causing it to explode if touched.
- Minor Stasis A light object or creature is stopped in time until touched.
- Poisoned Blade You coat your weapon with a deadly poison created by magic.
- Remedy You can treat wounds and illnesses afflicting creatures.
- Spectral Throw Throw a ghostly duplicate of your melee weapon.
- Venom Strike Your blade is coated in a crippling neurotoxin
- Weapon Shift A melee weapon you are wielding transforms into a nonmagical melee weapon for the duration.
- White-Flame Blade Enchant a weapon with a holy flame