From D&D Wiki
Hello there! Welcome to my slightly less barren user page.
My first, and currently only system that I'm familiar with is 5e, and I probably started around May 2019. A little while after, I decided to start making homebrew, and about a year later I had become less of a coward and actually made an account here.
What am I good at?
Well, I consider myself pretty familiar with the mechanics of 5e, so just about anything that isn’t fluff. I’m probably best with spells and magic items, slightly less familiar with creatures, races, and subclasses, and past that point I’m just pretty average. I can probably provide help on most things though, if need be.
You can easily contact me via any talk page for something I’ve made(all of them are on my watchlist), my user talk here, or through the discord, my username is the same as it is here.
Projects in the Works
- Rummaging through the 5e Incomplete Spell section to clear out as much as possible. Currently coming to a close, but maybe not?
- Batheron's Heel setting. Essentially monster hunter but DnD. The Thri-Manipulus, a few magic items, and hopefully dozens of creatures are a part of this. I wouldn’t call it a dead project, but my focus on it has wained a bit. Creativity is a cruel mistress.
My attention span ain't too hot, so sometimes projects fall apart. Here's where they go. If I'm unlikely to keep working on it, I'll post a link here to the unfinished documents. Do what you will with them.
- A Manakete (5e Class) variant. This page here wasn't very good, but my changes were so sweeping and widespread I couldn't implement them there. Actually my first class, and somehow finished(???) but I don't really want to post it nor go through the effort to make it less hyperfocused on combat. This one could, in all honestly, be ripped straight from the document and posted, but I'm not really in support of doing so in it's current state. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gbN66CUppRUMUNUdl1tYETYGFQxxy7GmD7NV-kHiphw/edit?usp=sharing
- Another class, titled Shared Soul. Back when the discord server was talking about all those goddamn Summoner variants, I decided to make my own summoner, with less issues. Took a lot of design cues from the custom stand user pages, with the whole specializations or whatever, I haven't looked at either the design document or the class document in a while. Actually looking at the document, I realize there's nothing but the class table. Oops. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Jr5lA4iev_OO7Dy5XmCgf-rtcgnO_We40Xpo6UOZHqs/edit?usp=sharing
- Wowie, a third class, this one called the Channeler. A half martial, centered around techniques which used your hitdie. A really promising idea I just kinda fell out of love with. Making all the techniques and other options for anything tends to take a lot out of me, and this was all options. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-3NxuVzk9r_ilr3nv5sO1kurKNhvQwQCW-Ukg8afN08/edit?usp=sharing
- A sci-fi setting called The Trion. It was a pipedream from the minute I started thinking about it, and with Batheron's Heel existing, odds are it won't see the light of day in years. A shame, really.
Races, Classes, and Subclasses
Not numerous enough to warrant seperate sections.
- Gun Domain (5e Subclass) No idea where that drive to make Gungeon stuff came from.
- Thri-Manipulus (5e Race) Bug super soldiers.
- RUINER (5e Subclass) Another idea. I guess playing games makes me want to turn parts of it into homebrew.
- Necron (5e Race) Initially I figured these dudes were way too ridiculous to make a race, but then I thought about it more, and then realized that someone else might do it, and do a much worse job balancing it.
- Creator Soul (5e Class) My most recent class idea, somehow the first one I put into an actual page. Wild.
- Chaplain (5e Subclass) Considered making this for a long time, just never got to it. Yes, chorus of hate is made up, but I felt like the thing needed a round 6 so 18th level dudes still miss some options.
- Outrider (5e Subclass) The way Cavalier was made genuinely angers me. I've also been on something of a space marine... thing as of writing. So, now there's a rapid assault cavalry subclass. The concept is pretty general and only related to 40k in name(primaris bikers) so I'm not tagging it.
- Urchkin (5e Race) Yeah, yeah, it’s another anthropomorphic animal. Get your laughs out now. At least it’s something more interesting than “feline/lupine/vulpine mammal”.
- Sentient Magic Item (5e Race) Basically Fi from skyward sword. God, this one took a long while.
Plenty of these though.
- Wobzrem (5e Creature) Pulse Demon. Hehe.
- Precog Frog (5e Creature) The entire reason Batheron's Heel exists in the first place.
- Theron Enslavers (5e Creature) Tsathagguan idols.
- Repugnant Impalers (5e Creature) Covid actually helped rhinos apparently. So...
- Sharpened Slaughterfly (5e Creature) Wacky bugs.
- Garold's Glandthrower (5e Creature) A weird one, even by my standards.
- Pyrestone Mutant (5e Creature) Conquistadors aren't the smartest.
- Mirrorwyrm (5e Creature) Still not the smartest.
- Dun Rhashuul (5e Creature) Personally, this is one of my favorites. Went from "hey what if i make a creature with low attack bonus but a clause that amps it up" and "what scares early humans", turned into this beautiful mess.
- Horrid Chimera (5e Creature) Actually one of my first ideas for BH, a sorta mishmash of creatures with variable attacks. Sorta based on possessed CSMs.
- Sanctuary Guardian (5e Creature) A sign of things to come.
- The Waking God (5e Creature) Thought this would come a lot later. Guess not.
- Reaper King (5e Creature) Well, it's not from Batheron's Heel but it is still an aberration. Might port some more Ark creatures.
- Razorworm (5e Creature) Like an outward lamprey.
Seperate to other items, too many.
- Shotgun Shell (5e Equipment) Didn't notice this was my first. Huh.
- Batheron's Scourge (5e Equipment) Yes, the rest recharges are on purpose.
- Axe of the Hoardsmen (5e Equipment) An idea.
- Soul Chain (5e Equipment) We need more magic flails.
- Jarenhäg, the Killing Light (5e Equipment) I wanted to make a regular cursed item, but I guess the giants have nukes now.
- Paradox Ends (5e Equipment) Thanks, anomalous items.
- The Bulwark (5e Equipment) An idea I had in two parts...
- The Fracture (5e Equipment) ...both pretty similar.
- Fiendseeker (5e Equipment) Originally, this was just supposed to be a replacement for another item. I figured it was good enough to stand on it's own.
- Caelium Arrows (5e Equipment) Maybe making a new sourcebook is a bad idea.
- Staff of Light, Variant (5e Equipment) And here I am complaining about variants.
Plenty of these, too. MMEaR gets to be here too, because that's all wondrous items.
- PMPU (5e Equipment) Arcane artillery, baybee.
- Cerg's Glorious Right Hook (5e Equipment) Cerg was my first ever DnD character, and he's still in play(kinda). Yet to make this, though. Soon.
- Marvelous Magitech Enhancements and Replacements (5e Sourcebook) 7 items added. Figured there wasn't enough unique prosthetic, so I set out to fill that hole.
- The Sentinel's Hatred (5e Equipment) Also Cerg, or at least where I see Cerg ending up. Probably.
- Rune Scarred Bones (5e Equipment) Worked on Undead Armament, figured there wasn't enough racial magic items.
- Artifact of Glass (5e Equipment) Stupid, real stupid.
- Confused Binoculars (5e Equipment) Narry but a goof.
- Monastic Charm (5e Equipment) Figured “hey, maybe since I’ve got all these reworks happening I can recycle ideas when they come up”. Here’s hoping this goes well.
- Spine of the Unkillable (5e Equipment) This does go in the sourcebook, but I love this one so much it goes here too.
- Rings of the Arch-Heretic (5e Equipment) Le gestalt consciousness has arrived.
- Canoptek Cloak (5e Equipment) Mechanical Enhancement doesn’t quite cover everything I guess. Could add more necron stuff.
- Cosmic Understanding (5e Equipment) Figured I’d actually make a symbiote, because why not, really?
Other Magic Knicknacks
Ain't a weapon, ain't wondrous, so it goes here.
- Futuresight (5e Equipment) Frog drugs!
- Sharpened Chitin Armor (5e Equipment) Knife bugs for armor. Struggled to come up with what to give this thing, so I did this.
- Mirror Scale (5e Equipment) Shiny lizard for armor.
- Envies Rest, Martyr's Death (5e Equipment) Potentially broken. Potentially.
- Karsus’ Dream (5e Equipment) Almost made a wizard subclass around this idea.
- Kibble's Helm (5e Equipment) Made Cutter Boomerang, figured I may as well make this too.
My first character was a wizard. This is possibly unrelated.
- Cerg's Icy Gambit (5e Spell) Not my first spell, but the first one I posted here. This idea was brewing for a long time before.
- Raddik's Plasmatic Tear (5e Spell) Believe this one is even older than the one above. Weird.
- Laborer's Bane (5e Spell) Ever played a Lego game?
- Cerg's Fortification Fortification (5e Spell) Dorn.
- Boreale's Deep Strike (5e Spell) The Codex Astartes names this maneuver...
- Raddik's Weakest Link (5e Spell) Kinda forgot about this one for a while somehow. Wonder how many other spells I’ve forgotten to take ownership of.
- Goldweaver's Ray (5e Spell) BRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTtttt at least at first. A little easier to do less attacks.
- Sky-Pierce Lance (5e Spell) Thinkin’ about warlock, kinda.
- Raddik’s Focusing Blast (5e Spell) Believe that’s 3/3 for the Raddik set.
- Cutter Boomerang (5e Spell) Recently finished Squeak Squad after forever, and I was getting some ideas.
- Batheron's Heel (5e Campaign Setting) Originally just an excuse for wacky creatures. Little more than that now.
- Honor Guard (5e Feat) Mutation! OOOoooOOooooOO!
- Level Adjustment (5e Variant Rule) After making this page, I immediately feared that I would be the cause of masses of unbalanced races using this rule as a justification. Here’s hoping that doesn’t happen.
- Ark-Like Mounts (5e Variant Rule) Seemed fitting. Haven’t seen another rule for it, so I tried to fill the gap. Also includes a leveling system, for some reason.
- Mechanical Enhancements (5e Feat) Just slightly weird. I like it though.
Listen, I’ve made minor edits to hundreds of pages. Anyone could’ve done those. I’m taking credit for the things I’ve actually put serious effort into, at least enough effort. Y’feel me?
Races, Classes, and Subclasses
Oh hey, I've done a few of these.
- Bullet-Kin (5e Race) Mmyup.
- Lead Face (5e Race) Oh wow, more gun related things.
- Wither Skeleton (5e Race) Polished some traits and fluffed it out. Pretty mediocre job if you ask me but not a whole lot to work with.
- Space Marine (5e Race) Basically rewrote the whole thing from the ground up. Well, at the point of writing I haven't, but I also forget sometimes so I'm putting here in advance.
- Terminator (5e Race) Who would’ve known removing post-terminator 2 material would make this a much better page. Well, it is back now, but at least it’s more under control.
- Demonic Knight (5e Class) Balancing, wording, lore, all that stuff. In a pretty decent state now. To think I wanted this thing obliterated at some point.
- Half-Golem (5e Race) Added all the homebrew golem subraces.
- Path of the Chosen (5e Subclass) Milk for the khorneflakes.
- Path of the Primordial Predator (5e Subclass) Guess I'm doing another crusade.
- The Parasite (5e Subclass) Yup. Definetly doing an unofficial crusade again.
- College of Fury (5e Subclass) TRIPLE SIX
- Oath of Rot (5e Subclass) Even though I hate paladin subclasses, this one wasn't too bad.
The Great Monastic Crusade
One day I got kinda bored of just looking at recent changes all the time, and other people seem to do loads of page adoption type stuff. So I guess some part of me just unconsciously decided to rework every iffy monk subclass on the wiki. Not so bored anymore, I guess. In order of date reworked/worded/worked on. A lot of stuff, open at your own risk.
- Astral Hand. Nothing too interesting.
- Star. Reworked. Probably my best job as of yet.
- Masked Hero. Minor work.
- Iaiken. Lots and lots of wording type stuff. Think this was start of that miserable trend of removing levels from class feature names.
- Spear. Minor work. Might do more, to be honest.
- Frenzy. Think this one was mostly wording, some balance. Removing the references to the barbarian class. It’s just less of a pain to deal with, not having it.
- Dueling. Almost redid this whole thing, if I remember right. Quality is debatable.
- Iron Shirt. This one was alright, just making it read easier.
- Silent Death. Used to just almost be a lore rewrite, now very little of the original remains. Probably for the best, since it was basically a weirder way of shadows.
- Lightning. Lore rewrite, feature swaps. Another Silent Death situation, I think.
- Dissipating Palm. Made this thing easier on the eyes. Also the eeniest meeniest balance bits.
- Leech. A bit of wording, other tweaks, I think.
- Avoidance. Lore redo, some wording type stuff. Nothing too huge.
- Time Slip. Removing words, oh so many words. You can now read it in one sitting.
- Beast. Could be better but it's less weird now. Feels very familiar.
- Long Blade. One of my favorite concepts, hopefully not butchered.
- Unending Assault. God, I cannot put into words how much I hate early 5e format. Also some balancing, I believe.
- Miko. Less of a rework, more of a "make-it-look-nice" deal. Still some balance, as per above.
- Sacred Form. Second one I've saved from deletion. I should probably do more of those.
- Toxic Palm. God, this one is edgy. Pretty decent job though, I think. Basically rewritten, only the original concept remains somewhat intact.
- Harbinger. An interesting lil’ one. Almost rewrite.
- Void. Bits of rework, a few wording changes, but mostly formatting.
- Watchful Gate. May have been an unwarranted rework. Not sure, but it was a little on the weak end for a monk subclass, and that's just a bit sad.
- Frost Soul. Minor stuff, bit of lore.
- Chainweaver. A little like Long Blade, which is a little like Kensei. Almost complete rewrite, but trying to keep the themes around.
- Mentor. Small things, a bit more lore.
- Ki Thief. Close to a rewrite, almost entire. Removing the feature from Mentor, which is now kinda retroactive, I guess. Gotta keep these things unique or else there’s no point.
- Inner Flame. May be a hypocrite, because this is fairly close to Sacred Form. Oh well, it’s unique enough.
- Broken Thief. Not too awful of a rework, I don’t think. And Ana, don’t harass me over the name again, I tried to have it make sense but the original really didn’t want to either.
- Abandon Ache. Has to be the weirdest name I have ever seen for a subclass. Decent rework though, thanks to the stolen feature from Godslayer.
- Frozen Fang. Yes, the original was supposed to be wolf-esc, but the lore and features basically contradicted eachother. Went on and on about honor and not betraying others, so I tried to go super heavy into that, making them a “too angry to die” monk subbclass with a bigger emphasis on actual survival, more than Iron Shirt and Abandon Ache.
- Thousand Fists. In my attempts to not do the same thing twice, monastic auxillaries. Seems good to me.
- Nightfury. Made me think of the Exorcists, if you’re at all curious where that lore came from. I know I should avoid bonus damage at 3rd-6th level, but the damage over time to yourself kinda counteracts it.
- Erratic Destruction. Wondered when I’d get around to this one.
- Virulent Form. Definetly unrelated to a particularly chaotic god. Forgot to put this here for a bit.
- Forgiven. Man, this one took WAY too long. Thanks User:Endermage77 for the idea on that 6th level feature.
- Glowing Rose. The original may have been based on something, and I tried to keep the general spirit of it around while still unjankening.
- Lynx. Getting real tired of all these sneaky Shadow alternates done poorly. So, this is now the primitivist’s version. I guess.
- Zen Archer. A little like Chainweaver, which is a little like Long Blade, which is a little like Kensei. Probably my least favorite one.
- Rhythm. Almost a drunken master alternate. S’alright.
- Bladeless Sword. My god, the original version of this STUNK. HARDCORE. Why would this be forbidden? At all? Why? It’s not needlessly cruel nor evil in any way, shape, or form, and monks aren’t all needless prudes for different kinds of martial arts. Oh yeah, the balance was also awful.
- Bloodied Hand. Kinda like a violent paladin for monks. Minor touch-ups and such, adding lore. Didn’t notice Geodude made this one before finishing it, actually.
- Leg. Has to be the goofiest name. I saw GD pull it out of stub, so I figured I’d do something about it before it was left alone for too long.
- Spirits. Kinda like an alternate Way of the Beast. I rather like this one. This was my stopping point.
- Six Hidden Ki Barriers. Technically not part of the crusade but I didn't really end it and I'm counting it anyways.
Total: 45 of all 218 untagged monk subclasses.
Not much with individual creatures. Nothing major, at least.
- Dinosaurs (5e Creature) I haven’t made any of em, but I’ve done some work to help with formatting and such.
Took me long enough to put something in this column.
- Black Prince (5e Equipment) Rocket-jumping sword. Only after I finished this did I notice that’s what it was. Mostly just a rewrite.
Other Magic Knicknacks
|Now, this. This is a sight to behold.|
Helped with a few, but then, out of what can only be described as substance induced inspiration, I decided to empty out the entire incomplete section, basically on my own. So that's why this section collapses.
- Acquire Attendant (5e Spell) Added the statblock, might've made it more confusing.
- Nathaniel's Undead Army (5e Spell) Less confusing, potentially more broken. Dunno.
- Abhorrent Colossus (5e Spell) Apparently I should make more necromancy spells.
- Al-Taraj's Fulgursphere (5e Spell) A sorta-fireball that debilitates you more the worse the save.
- Vankodek's Bloody Stitches, Black Widow, and Chimeric Transformation A neat set of spells that were stuck in Incomplete Hell.
- Repair/Raze (5e Spell) I feel like I do a lot of object related spells.
- Toshaka's Gift (5e Spell) Minor GoW!
- Blood Swarm (5e Spell) I remember seeing the bloodbloaters getting posted a while back, so I figured, hey, why not?
- Rising Dragon Soars the Sky (5e Spell) and Dragon Rises from the Sea (5e Spell) Some super anime gish spells. Specifically for battlesmiths, hexblades, and eldritch knights if you can't tell.
- Wings of the Phoenix (5e Spell) A "last-chance" kinda spell, or a getaway.
- Death’s March (5e Spell) No quip or explanation for this.
- Hell’s Gaze (5e Spell) Glare so hard at someone they die.
- Dorsatum's Deterrent (5e Spell) PORCUPINE
- Sealing Strike (5e Spell) A neat ranged smite, that works with alignment.
- Corrosive Bile (5e Spell) Probably my grossest spell.
- Syncopate (5e Spell) It is the musical term for lowering of volume, or something.
- Strength of Shadows (5e Spell) Kinda like a low level investiture. Kinda.
- Forbidden Knowledge of the Ancients (5e Spell) Get your lich buddies on dial-up.
- Recite Scripture (5e Spell) Heretic ear hurtin'.
- Sapping Slash (5e Spell) Kinda based on that one episode of Avatar with the blood bender.
- Tormenting Image (5e Spell) Seemed like the logical conclusion.
- Virulent Plague (5e Spell) Become as aciddog.
- Blood Parasite (5e Spell) Not enough spells that inflict exhaustion.
- Tribute to the Dark Ones (5e Spell) Same concept as the old version, kinda. Much less weird though.
- Bond with Reality (5e Spell) Another path to lichdom, I guess?
- Radiant Absorption (5e Spell) Solar power.
- Field of Vineyards (5e Spell) No funny quip for this one, but the spell is pretty good.
- Ice Rupture (5e Spell) I remembered that condition existed, and threw that together for the hell of it.
- Pull of Acherus (5e Spell) If you didn’t notice, this lets you webswing in the dark.
- Shadow Shift (5e Spell) Sure are a lot of darkness-based spells.
- Shattering Threads (5e Spell) Idea Maybe taken from a certain other monk subclass.
- Self-Sufficient Dead (5e Spell) Actually useful minions!
- Backstep (5e Spell) This has to be useful somewhere, right?
- Supremacy (5e Spell) Drain others to enhance yourself. Name kinda makes sense.
- Turn the Blade (5e Spell) Stop hitting yourself.
- Homing Soulmass (5e Spell) Man, when I first started reworking literally every abandoned spell, I had no idea what I was gonna do with this thing.
- Obliterate (5e Spell) Something something a moment fractured.
- Pincushion (5e Spell) This is now my second hedgehog-y spell.
- Lanky's Long Arm (5e Spell) Kinda like a self-bigby’s hand.
- Final Gambit (5e Spell) Shares some resemblance to Last Resort.
- Radiant Death (5e Spell) Like sleep, but you explode instead of taking a nap.
- Soul Release (5e Spell) Probably the silliest necromancy spell.
- Quill Hide (5e Spell) Kinda surprises me how many of Tharuvan’s spells have been left out in the cold like this.
- Magic Pocket (5e Spell) Like counterspell, but it works a level lower and you steal the spell.
- Spiraling Overgrowth (5e Spell) Create difficult terrain that creates more difficult terrain.
- Separate Energy (5e Spell) Still don’t know why I had to get this idea from a game theory video, of all places.
- Necrostrike (5e Spell) A smite that messes you up instead of just dealing more damage.
- Marty’s Miraculous Self Improvement (5e Spell) If only working out got you that fit, that fast.
- Conjure Ordinance (5e Spell) Big Gun, the spell.
- Sorrel's Inevitable Impalement (5e Spell) Never thought I'd be fixing this one.
- Manipulate Metal (5e Spell) Remember that one scene where Toph whacks the door and rolls into it, turning it into armor?
- Greater Necrostrike (5e Spell) The cooler necrostrike.
- Everlasting Poison (5e Spell) Don't miss.
- Arcane Crush (5e Spell) It's a ranged bearhug, of sorts.
- Parasitic Link (5e Spell) Close enough. Stunning them would kinda stink.
- Lucid Control (5e Spell) This thing was gonna get smited down if it wasn't completely changed, and I didn't wanna wait.
- Powerstride (5e Spell) I've only seen one episode of The Boys, but it was enough to make this spell.
- Retributive Shock (5e Spell) Anti-wizard wizard spell.
- Genetic Reshuffle (5e Spell) YOU ARE A FLESH AUTOMATON CONTROLLED BY NEUROTRANSMITTERS
- Wave Lash (5e Spell) Same thought process behind abhorrent colossus.
- Faithful Dead (5e Spell) Lose your horse? Not anymore!
- War Song (5e Spell) Kinda close to the original idea. Hardly, but kinda.
- Lunar Branding (5e Spell) Vampirization.
- Enraged Enhancement (5e Spell) Really needed to strain to come up with a name that doesn't include the word hulk.
- Necrotic Overchannel (5e Spell) Pop goes the goblin.
- Peel Back Scars (5e Spell) High damage, but it is awfully limited.
- Necrotic Reconstruction (5e Spell) Been watching Castlevania lately. Would've preferred to make it closer, but that didn't work out.
- Water Tempo (5e Spell) Slow build-up haste that doesn't screw you.
- Know Thy Foe (5e Spell) Reverse true strike.
- Peek-a-boo (5e Spell) Silly.
- Stumbling Fool (5e Spell) The right IP in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world, in this case the history section. Thanks for the idea.
- Undead Armament (5e Feat) Forgot to add this for a while. Basically just rewrote the whole thing in an attempt to make it less confusing. The whole reason rune-scarred bones exists.
Cool Things That I Like
Pages I highly recommend using in some capacity. They are very neat and I do like them.
- Rhichitt (5e Race) My favorite bug people.
- Warframe (5e Class) I gave up on the game forever ago. The class is still nice though.
- Mech Pilot (5e Class) One of my older interests on this site, somewhat newish kinda rework from User:IntellectMaster.
- Zaello (5e Race) Funny eel men.
- Mercurial (5e Class) An actual use for spell cards.
- Kroot (5e Race) Best “eat somebody to get their stuff” race out there.
- The Great White Wyrm (5e Subclass) VERY fluffy warlock patron.