Honor Guard (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: thri-manipulus ,Extra Attack feature
You have reached a new martial peak, and your biology intends on supporting that. You gain one of the following sets of features based on which subrace you chose.
- Your natural armor increases to 14 + your Dexterity modifier.
- Your Strength score increases by 1, up to a maximum of 20.
- You no longer need to use your action to use your burrowing speed, and it increases to 30 feet.
- While touching the ground, you have a tremorsense of 60 feet.
- You gain a flying speed of 25 feet. You cannot use this speed while wearing armor heavier than light.
- After making an attack against a target while flying, they cannot target you with opportunity attacks until the end of your next turn.