Mechanical Enhancements (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
Prerequisites: construct creature type
Through various updates, upgrades, attachments, or otherwise, your capabilities have increased. Choose two of the following upgrades. You can take an upgrade twice, and you may take this feat more than once.
- Choose one damage type.
- If you are vulnerable to this due to your race, you lose this vulnerability.
- If you weren’t vulnerable in that way, you become resistant.
- A speed of your choice increases by 5 feet.
- Choose one speed you do not have. You gain this speed, at 20 feet.
- Your unarmed strikes damage die becomes 1d4, if it is not higher already. If you gain a natural weapon through your race or this feat already, the die instead increases by one size, to a maximum of 1d10.
- Choose one 1st level spell from the artificer spell list. You may cast this spell once, regaining the use after a short rest. Intelligence is your spellcasting modifier for this spell.
- Your unarmored AC becomes 11 + your Dexterity modifier, if it is not already higher. If this feat or your race already grants you an unarmored AC, the base AC(the armor class granted without modifiers added) increases by 1, to a maximum of 15.