From D&D Wiki
Different users' opinions can sometimes be like fire and ice. Either one may be right, but often some sort of compromise may be reached in line with the wiki's goal of working together on things. As a result, you end up getting some sort of water, whether it be cold, lukewarm, or hot.
Hi this is Blobby383b or blobby for short, I joined D&D Wiki in June 2017 to better learn 5e and became an admin in January 2020. I enjoy being creative, playing games, and love to tinker, edit, and balance custom content for a variety of games. Below you will find my major edits and work on the wiki along with other info.
My favorite game as of now is: n/a
Some of my favorite games (from newest to oldest): Iconoclasts, Epic Battle Fantasy series, Rimworld, Civilization V, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance 2, Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, Paper Mario and the Thousand Year Door, Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker, Super Mario Sunshine, Golden Sun + Lost Age, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Final Fantasy Tactics, and The Legend of Zelda A Link to The Past
Other Interests: trpg/jrpg/action-adventure/metroidvania/platformer/dccg games, watching streams, reading books, reading manga, reading webnovels, creating custom content for games I like, listening to music, ect.
Other Things: I have also done touch up work on various other pages not listed here that needed balancing, if you want to talk about me about my edits or my creations head over to my discussion page, DM me on discord at blobby383b#1332, or email me. If you want to talk to me about my current edits go over to the talk page of the respective page I am working on.
To Do List and My WIP Pages:
These pages are things that I plan to get around to eventually and my own userpages that have a variety of random ideas and useful things.
- Ideas/Potential Creations: A unique melee psi fighter of some sort(just an idea), a number of compendiums with similarly themed content, and all the other random ideas I have sitting around
- Current Projects: Try to finally finish the Equipment Design (5e Guideline), create new pages from the ideas I have had sitting around for a while, and fix up several of my old projects that I am not happy with and/or have problems
- Try and address all the things that need fixing on User:Blobby383b/MaintenancePanel
- Weapon Master (5e Class) Rework this class from the ground up to be a master of all weapons as well as having more interesting features(techniques based on what damage type your weapon deals, or techniques based on category of weapon(sword, axe, ect.), or something else)
- Blood Mage (5e Class) keep the core concept and replace a bunch of the less interesting features
- Blood Mage, Variant (5e Class) Rework this from the ground up to be a regular full spellcaster with a blood die that is used in a variety of different ways when damaging themselves
- User:Blobby383b/Subclass Power Level could be added to/completed
- Large Tasks
- Look through all the equipment pages again for work that needs help with formatting, balance, ect.
- Help add summaries to 5e Wondrous Items and maybe other equipment pages as well
- Look through and add categories/breadcrumbs to Uncategorized Pages
- Fix the Orphaned Pages by adding breadcrumbs/categories or by moving the page
- Finish working on the Equipment Design (5e Guideline) (almost done, needs to be refined a bit more)
- Do a thorough look through all 5e Classes and 5e Subclasses for unbalanced content (an unrealistic but hopeful task)
- Check 5e Feats and 5e Epic Boons for feats/epic boons that need to be completed, feats that don't make sense, and any broken ones
- Help with various things on Meta Pages, particularly Request Review, Formatting Issues, Wording Issues, and Needs Balance
- User Creation Log shows new users who need to be greeted
- Possibly pick up Worlds Collide (5e Campaign Setting), Hyrule (5e Campaign Setting), and/or create my own campaign setting
- Go through my old homebrew and polish up or rework the brew when necessary
Created or Reworked Pages:
- Races: Aquaebant, Darshroom, Denieran, Dragon, Half-Crystallid, Half-Solar, Hero of Time, Imposed Corpse, Insectaur, Mana Creature(with Marasmusine), Primal Zerg(with various others), Pseudoimmortal, Sand Shifter, Skeksis
- Classes: Arcane Archer, Arcane Warrior, Archer, Battlemage(withRed Leg Leo), Battle Medic, Black Mage, Demon Hunter(A featured article), Guardian, Horn Hunter, Lumberjack, Master of Ceremonies, Nomad(A featured article), Primal Fighter, Saiyan Fighter, Shade, Shapeshifter, Soul Manipulator, Spectrum Mage, Warden, Wind Blade(with Gamegeniecentral)
- Subclasses: Ancient Magic(Wizard), Forgotten Hunter(Ranger), Journeyman(Rogue), Oath of Death(Paladin), Oath of the Moon(Paladin), Oath of the Old Ones(Paladin), Oath of the Reaper(Paladin), Path of the Cursed Soul(Barbarian), Path of the Silent Berserker(Barbarian), The Beholden(Warlock), The Blue Dragon(Warlock), The Earth Mother(Warlock)
- Equipment: Absorption Armor, Adrian, Areis's Second, Bella's Bag of Bits and Bobs, Belt of Language Decoding, Bloodstone, Book of Unlimited Spellcasting, Clockwork Blade Bow, Curling Water, Ethereal Bow, Fan of the Four Winds, Flamemaker, Frostfire Axe, Garment of Protection, Guiding Bow, Holt's Crossbow, Lightning Blade, Mage Blade, Mask of Fire and Ice, Mask of Greed, Necromancer's Mask, Paradox Watch, Phantom Katana, Ring of Arcanum, Ring of Minor Illusion(based on the Ring of Fire Bolts), Ring of Necromancy, Ring of Wizardry, Shiv of Opportunistic Preying, Staff of Ruin, Sword of Lifestealing, Tenseiga, The Chosen One, Wand of the Elements
- Feats: Barbearian, Cantrip Specialist, Channeled Rage, Ki Master, Marksman, Master Archer, Master of Strength Ki, Perfect Striker, Powerful Thrower(withRed Leg Leo), Primal Warrior, Unyielding Warrior
- Spells: Acid Spray, Body Enhancement, Contained Horrors, Crushing Despair, Divine Spark, Energy Burst, Good Hope, Hyper Compress(with SirSprinkles), Magic Fang, Greater(with SirSprinkles), Mending Sinews, Petty Wish, Reinforce Arms, Scout, Twisting Tendril
- Backgrounds/Guilds: Wayfinder (5e Guild)
- Joke Pages: Fun Gun (5e Equipment)
- Other: Armor Modifications (5e Variant Rule), Automaton Crafting (5e Variant Rule), Blessing of Void Sight (5e Blessing), Equipment Design (5e Guideline), Pact Magic Variants (5e Variant Rule)
Besides completely reworking pages, I have also done other work balancing and completing various other pages. Below are a few of the pages that I am a secondary or tertiary contributor of and for a full list of the pages I have worked on, see Special:Contributions/Blobby383b.
Blessed Automaton (5e Race), Charr (5e Race), Crusader (5e Class), Huntsman (5e Class), Phoenixhearted (5e Race), Shadow Assassin (5e Class), Skeleton (5e Race), Something (5e Spell), and Sylvari (5e Race)
Other Interesting and Unique Pages:
- Classes: Archer (3.5e Class), Aura Guardian, Blood Knight, Channeler, dilettante, Knight of the Fey, Mystic Fist, Pyromancer
- Equipment: Arrow of Seeking, Bag of Wizards, Black Belt, Charged Armor, Charged Weapon, Eye of the Beholder, Health Stone, Helm of Mind Evasion, Kunai, Seals, Storm Bringer, Tassels, Temporal Wand, Variant Figurines of Wondrous Power
- Races: Alraune, Dhampir, Demigod, Dvati(rip this cool race of twins), Nocturne, Solari, Vampire
- Backgrounds: Courtesan, Diplomat, Farmer, Lone Survivor, Metal Worker, Sleuth, Squire, Wronged Hero,
- Creatures: Randomon
- Feats: Mystic Initiate, Readied Caster (5e Feat)
- Spells: Awaken Undead, Bolt of Time, Conjure Object, Minor Ward
- Other: 100 Adventure Ideas (DnD Other), Arachonomicon; the Book of Spiderkind (4e Sourcebook), Condensed Ability Scores (5e Variant Rule), Custom Weapon Design (5e Variant Rule), Fighter Fighting Styles (5e Class Feature), Grey Creed (5e Guild), Illusion Storm (5e Hazard), Scoring Homebrew Nonmagical Weapons (5e Guideline), Weapon Modifications (5e Variant Rule), D&D Wiki:Featured Articles
Achievements & Completed Tasks:
- Gone through 5e Armor, 5e Weapons, 5e Magical Rings, and 5e Wondrous Items looking for unbalanced content(might end up going through them again, I know a lot more about how magical items should be balanced now than when I looked through the lists and it has been a long time since I went through them)
- Fixed most of the pages on the wiki so they have id's like (5e Race)
- Equipment Design (5e Guideline), although not complete, this is one of the works I am proudest of due to the sheer amount of research, knowledge, and time put into making it
|I award you the Lionring for your continued welcoming of many new users. — Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 22:46, 25 August 2019 (MDT)|