Free Diver (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
You are skilled at swimming and diving without the assistance of equipment or spells. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Constitution score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You gain proficiency with spears, tridents, light crossbows, and nets.
- You no longer spend an extra foot of movement for each foot you swim.
- You can hold your breath for twice as long, so long as you are not engaged in any strenuous activity. Performing a melee or thrown weapon attack, casting a spell, being attacked, and moving more than your standard movement speed (such as through the Dash action) are considered strenuous activity for this purpose.
- Treat your Constitution modifier as 2 higher when determining how long you can hold your breath or survive suffocation. This stacks with the above effect.
- As an example, if you have a Constitution score of 14, you can now hold your breath for 5 minutes, or 10 minutes of non-strenuous activity, and if you start to suffocate, you have 4 rounds to reach air before you drop to 0 hit points.
- You can provide the verbal component for spells while underwater. However, you lose air twice as fast while casting a spell with a verbal component, or three times as fast if you cast multiple such spells in one round. You cannot provide verbal components while suffocating, or if doing so would cause you to start suffocating.