Free Diver (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
You are skilled at swimming and diving without the assistance of equipment or spells. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Constitution score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- You gain proficiency with spears, tridents, light crossbows, and nets.
- You no longer spend an extra foot of movement for each foot you swim. If you have a swim speed, increase it by 10 feet.
- You can hold your breath for up to 10 minutes, and if you start to suffocate, you have 5 rounds to reach air.
- You can provide the verbal component for spells while underwater. However, you lose 1 minute's worth of air for each round spent casting in this way.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Feats