Seafarer's Handbook (Valgora Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
Into the Deep
All across Valgora lays the blue surf of the last great uncharted areas. Those regions below the waves that exist in a strange and foreign environment. From the riverbed to the oceanbottom, this guide can assist player's looking to spend their days above or below the Deep Blue.
Whether it's the beautiful and dangerous island or the deep and dark ocean trench, the waters of Valgora provide many interesting sights to be seen.
- The Island of Hesjing
- The Island of Hesjing is the largest and most populous of the known inhabitated islands and home to Talara.
- The Grey Mist Span
- The spooky coast off of Vren Drux
- North Point
- The small island off the northern coast of Blüdfrost
- South-Western Landmass
- A recently spotted and as-of-yet unnamed/unclaimed large landmass to the southwest of Malsvir, being referred to as X
- Atlantean Bay
- The Atlantean Bay exists below the area of Talara's Docking District and the two societies share much
- Graveyard of the Sea
- The shipwreck-strewn seabed off the coast of Cape Myst
- Ruins of a once great urban city off the northern coast of Weinderston
- The largest known (to land walkers) aquatic city. Home of the Sea Elves
Aquatic Character Options
- Water Elemental Warrior
- The Water Elemental Warrior is a fighter with deep connections to the Elemental Plane of Water
- Atlantean Cavalier
- The Atlantean Cavalier is an aquatic PrC with a focus on mounted combat.
- Fins of Swimming
- The fins of swimming can be attached to a character's boots to aid in swimming
- The Amphibious is a birth feat for a character able to live both on land and in water.
- Dolphin Leap
- The Dolphin Leap assists players moving out of water quickly.
- Divetongue Casting
- Divetongue Casting assists with underwater vocalization
- The Balance Skill can assist characters when traveling via ship on rocky waters.
- The Climb Skill can assist characters getting up ship rigging and masts.
- The Craft Skill can assist characters in an aquatic setting craft water crafts for travel or profit.
- Knowledge (Architecture and Engineering)
- The Knowledge (Architecture and Engineering) Skill will allow players to figure out ship design and naval architecture.
- Knowledge (Geography)
- The Knowledge (Geography) Skill will assist in naval navigation.
- Profession (Sailor)
- The Profession (Sailor) Skill allow characters to know and perform naval duties.
- The Swim Skill is one of the most basic and most important skills for a character who will be spending any great amount of time in the waters.
- Control Water
- The Control Water spell allows a character the height of the water around them.
- Fiendish Dire Shark (3.5e Creature)
- Fiendish Elasmosaurus (3.5e Creature)
- Fiendish Giant Octopus (3.5e Creature)
- Fiendish Giant Squid (3.5e Creature)
- Fiendish Octopus (3.5e Creature)
- Fiendish Shark, Huge (3.5e Creature)
- Fiendish Shark, Large (3.5e Creature)
- Fiendish Shark, Medium (3.5e Creature)
- Fiendish Squid (3.5e Creature)
- Flatworm (3.5e Creature)
- Aboleth Mage
- Aquatic Subtype
- Dire Shark
- Dragon Turtle
- Giant Octopus
- Giant Squid
- Huge Shark
- Large Shark
- Manta Ray
- Medium Shark
- Psionic Aboleth
- Sea Hag
- Water Naga
- Scylla (3.5e Creature)
- Sireine (3.5e Template)
- Siren (3.5e Template)
- Siren, variant (3.5e Template)
- Son of Poseidon (3.5e Template)
- Spiked Serpent (3.5e Creature)
- Stygian (3.5e Creature)
- Stygian Minion (3.5e Creature)
|Valgora Campaign Settingv|
|Player's Handbook||Races, Magic, Equipment, Military, Law & Honor, Waste Walker's Handbook, Seafarer's Handbook, Planewalker's Handbook|
|World Reference||History, Ghikva, Malsvir, Talara, Notable Dungeons, Notable Towns & Cities, Notable Spans of Wilderness, Cosmology, Organizations, NPCs, Deities, Distant Past|
|Dungeon Master's Guide|| Monsters, Adventures, Cartography, Unearthed Arcana|
D&DWiki Project: Adding to Valgora, About, Things to Do