User:The bluez in the dungeon
From D&D Wiki
I'm a new user, recently registered on the wiki, and I've played D&D for a few years, mainly 3.5e (started with 4e but it wasn't for me). I created this account to post my classes, feats and other homebrew material I imagined through the years. I will try to make a collection of remade classes.
I already wrote some pages (mostly complete).
In the Dungeon series
This is a set of redone existing classes from official material.
Homebrew Base Classes
Homebrew Prestige Classes
Homebrew Complex Special Ability Components
Warlocks may gain access to special invocations, from which to choose from, if they pledge allegiance to one particular eldritch patron. A warlock may have only such patron at any given time. You may roleplay the process to gain a patron or give it by virtue of a feat.
Hand of Hate
Mouth of Madness
Seed of Evil
- Arcana (ancient mysteries, magic traditions, arcane symbols, cryptic phrases, constructs, dragons, magical beasts)
- Architecture and engineering (buildings, aqueducts, bridges, fortifications)
- Dungeoneering (aberrations, caverns, oozes, spelunking)
- Geography (lands, terrain, climate, people)
- History (royalty, wars, colonies, migrations, founding of cities)
- Local (legends, personalities, inhabitants, laws, customs, traditions, humanoids)
- Nature (animals, fey, giants, monstrous humanoids, plants, seasons and cycles, weather, vermin)
- Nobility and royalty (lineages, heraldry, family trees, mottoes, personalities)
- Psionics (ancient mysteries, psionic traditions, psychic symbols, cryptic phrases, astral constructs, psionic races, and psionic monsters)
- Religion (gods and goddesses, mythic history, ecclesiastic tradition, holy symbols, undead)
- The planes (the Inner Planes, the Outer Planes, the Astral Plane, the Ethereal Plane, outsiders, elementals, magic related to the planes)