From D&D Wiki
Attempted variants for an integrated system of GURPS + AD&D + D&D. These stay separate, as the DM may wish, but can also be integrated as they wish because they are integrated and compatible. This is not canonical material but is it not incompatible with the official system. To avoid any spats and confusions. At the request of the 'mins. These are user-generated, homebrew pages, in experimental phase. Feel free to use. If you're Wizards of the Coast, please contact me about material that is meant for you.
Home rule: If PCs fall in love (in-game), they must retire their character. Few things are more boring than suppressed need for affection (probably sexual) screwing up your game.
- User:Cedric/Campaign Development: making campaigns, rolling your own dungeons, campaign design, stat blocks.
- User:Cedric/DMG: move campaigns to above book, insert User:Cedric/Deities and Demigods
- Free --User:Cedric/Basic Player's Guide: Basics of making your character (ability scores), race info, basic classes one can play. One sheet of paper should do.
- User:Cedric/Class Handbooks: Detailed info on 1 of 8 base classes, dice mechanics, lore, level development
- User:Cedric/Starter Kit: Contains 6 BPGs, BDM Guide, a starting campaign, pre-made
- User:Cedric/Basic DM's Guide: Basic data on how to be a DM, combat and DC mechanics, helping players, role, etc.
Other ideas (may not be useful or practical):
- User:Cedric/Game Master's Pamphlet
- User:Cedric/Beginner's Kit: G-rated kids starting kit/campaign with pre-made PCs.
- User:Cedric/MTG integration with D&D. D&D Adventure Cards. The only way.
- User:Cedric/Deities and Demigods
- Monumental Classes for Female Players
- User:Cedric/Alignment Tensors
- User:Cedric/Biology of D&D
- User:Cedric/Soul Mechanics
- User:Cedric/Role-playing madness: tips for the DM.
- User:Cedric/Perception new stat for rangers.
There are four new classes to balance the classically male classes from regular D&D. Remarkably, the classic classes from the 1st edition are now enhanced -- a near impossible feat for content that has been play-tested for decades.
DMs only. Players BEGONE!
- User:Cedric/Rise of Tiamat
- User:Cedric/Storm King's Thunder
- User:Cedric/Out of the Abyss
- User:Cedric/Whispering of the Elementals: A pantheistic view of the Forgotten Realms.
For players that are getting out of hand, rather than heated arguments, put them in a penalty box of sorts. Make them grab a dice out of the "Jar of Slime" or something and look up the number they call out in a Table of Punishment.