OGC:Astrologer (5e Feat)
From D&D Wiki
|This material is published under the OGL|
You have studied the celestial bodies and know how to glean clues about the future from them. You gain the following benefits:
- Increase your Intelligence or Wisdom score by 1, to a maximum of 20.
- Your proficiency bonus is doubled on Intelligence (Arcana, Religion, and Nature) checks relating to heavenly bodies, astrology, prophecy, and magical creatures and religions linked to the celestial bodies (such as lycanthropes and sun-cults). A skill you are not proficient in does not gain this benefit.
- You can always discern true north while you can see any celestial body (including the sun).
- Dim light doesn’t impose disadvantage on your Wisdom (Perception) checks relying on sight.
- You can cast astromancy without expending a spell slot. Once you cast it, you can’t cast it again in this way until you finish a long rest.