Campaign Setting: Hyrule
- Player's Guide
- Character Creation
- Common: deku scrubs, gerudo, gorons, hylians, and zora
- Uncommon: anouki, kokiri, koroks, rito, skull kids, and tokay
- Fighter: brute, darknut, spellsword, archer, tunic
- Opportunist: assassin, garo, mystic, skirmisher
- Researcher: technomancer, witch, wizzrobe
- Sage: earth, fire, forest, light, shadow, spirit, water, wind
- Scion: dragon, fairy, poe
- Backgrounds & Languages
- Adventuring Gear
- Tools and Vehicles
- Potions and Poisons
- Mounts and Animals
- Other Goods and Services
- Downtime Activities
- World of Hyrule
- Divisions of the known universe
- Central Province
- The Forsaken
- Southern Hyrule
- Islands of the Great Sea
- Islands of the Sky
- Gods of Hyrule, their worship, and how they influence the world
- History of the Light World as known by Hyruleans
- Dungeon Master's Guide
- This world bears many monsters unique to it
- Legendary NPCs
- Figures of myth, history, and happenstance
- Ruins, dungeons, and temples are littered with various hazards
- Marks of Prestige
- Epic Boons
- Optional Rules
- Exotic Races
- Fragile Weapons
- Optional Actions
- Prestige Classes
- Recovery Hearts
- Revised Two-Weapon Fighting
- Stacking Disadvantage
- Targeted Attacks
- Quests, dungeons, and storylines ready for exploration
- Tables for random generation of dungeons, encounters, treasure, etc.
Conjure Tiny Fairy
||V, S, M (100 rupees worth of rare petals and insect wings, which are consumed when the spell is cast)
You summon and gain the aid of a specific kind of a familiar, a Tiny fey creature, for the duration. The fey takes the form of a fairy of navigation that speaks any one language you know.
Your familiar acts independently of you, but it always obeys your commands. In combat, it rolls its own initiative and acts on its own turn. A familiar can't attack, but it can take other actions as normal.
When the familiar drops to 0 hit points, it disappears, leaving behind no physical form. It reappears after you cast this spell again.
As an action, you can temporarily dismiss your familiar. It disappears into a pocket dimension where it awaits your summons. Alternatively, you can dismiss it forever. As an action while it is temporarily dismissed, you can cause it to reappear in any unoccupied space within 30 feet of you.
When you cast a spell with a range of touch, your familiar can deliver the spell as if it had cast the spell. Your familiar must be within 100 feet of you, and it must use its reaction to deliver the spell when you cast it. If the spell requires an attack roll, you use your attack modifier for the roll.
You can't have more than one familiar at a time. If you have a familiar already, you can cast this spell to transform it into a familiar you can summon with this spell, which fully replenishes its hit points.
At Higher Levels. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 5th level or higher, you can choose to summon a fairy of life instead.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Hyrule→ Spells → Fairy Scion Spell List