From D&D Wiki
Hello, to leave me a new message, click on the "+" tab just above. Marasmusine (talk) 07:05, 5 June 2016 (MDT)
still waiting on reply 3 weeks later (-_-#
i am not impressed with admins as of late, first off picking on my creations because they are unique and second off deleting them without notice when i am trying to fix them. i would like an explanation and an apology from the admin who thought it was OK to erase my hard work when it was in the middle of maintenance as well as a com pleat copy of all the text lost by the deletion my Gmail is firstname.lastname@example.org MSG me with the text and web address of the admin who was so rude as to do this.
P.S. the page deleted was the cake scelinton
- Hello, I have looked at the deleted material and the deletion rationale.
- A deletion proposal was placed on 12th January by User:Blackbando with the note "This is really moronic. It is overpowered, has very little reason to exist (it should at least have an April Fools tag, in my opinion), allows essentially Find Familiar with an Int restriction of 13 provided you can capture the creature. What if I capture an ogre, or maybe a TARRASQUE? You can use a weakened version of polymorph character level times per day, which is absolute BULLSHIT, as you could become an Ancient Red Dragon at 1st level, provided you see one. Let's not even delve into the ability scores. If anyone wants to fix this, feel free to, but I don't see anything really worth even fixing.
- For the record, I don't like the language used in the message, but it is directed at the content and not a user.
- This proposal was removed by yourself on the 18th on January, responding on the talk page with direct insults. I know you were frustrated, but this goes against our policy on civility.
- As no improvements had been made to the page, I reinstated the deletion proposal on the 17th January, with my opinion that the race was unplayable and nonsensical.
- This was left unchallenged for 2 weeks, so the page was deleted per policy, by me. I don't know how to give you my "text and web address" (as I have neither), but I will be kind enough to email you the page contents. Marasmusine (talk) 16:13, 24 March 2017 (UTC)
just for reference this was the previous TEXT i sent you
"HI hello, I am G.O.D. (a little pissed)
So I had sent you a request to bring back one of my races as I was working on it when it was deleted, I only found out about the deletion by recommendation of a friend - (how got banned for going to far), anyway me and him have worked on that race for quite some time and use it in our personal D&D season so at the very least I would like all of the text back as I did not create a copy, due to creating it at school. thank you lots of hat G.O.D. p.s. the race is called cake skeleton p.p.s. if your gonna delete someone's creation make Sure they have a copy of the text next time because it was a lot of hard work k..................-_-"
the fact that this the post before this one and the problim has yet to be delt with is annoying to say the least as it prevents me from doing my work on the classes that i love so much =_=#
- Just for reference, pages aren't outright deleted unless it breaks the rules, breaks the site, or is otherwise broken beyond usability. And that's if they get deleted outright and don't have a deletion template slapped on for a couple weeks. If you're not done with something, work on it in a user sandbox until you're finished, or upload it somewhere else. D&D Wiki would love to host your complete and unbroken creations, but it isn't free cloud storage for all your incomplete creations.--GamerAim (talk) 13:47, 24 March 2017 (UTC)
- G.O.D. I'm sorry I did not respond immediately to your prior message, but I do have a day job to go to.
- Also, I'm not going to see or be able to reply to your messages when you add them to an old talk archive.
- Finally, it's not my responsibility to make sure users have backed up their work, especially when deleted content can be restored on request. Marasmusine (talk) 16:24, 24 March 2017 (UTC)
What is your opinion of putting plastics (or at least an alchemical version of it) in a medieval (or a steampunk) Campaign? --220.127.116.11 22:41, 29 March 2017 (UTC)
Good evening Maramusine. I don't know if you have any experiance with this kind of thing but im currently DMing for 4 people who have never played the game before and am looking for tips on how to teach them the game, have them enjoy it, and still run with what i prepared all at the same time. Whats your take on it? Bannanameds (talk) 01:17, 30 March 2017 (UTC)