Talk:Naruto: Shinobi (5e Class)/Archive 2
From D&D Wiki
- Can u add the Almighty Push?
Shinra Tensei, literally translated as Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God, localized as Almighty Push, is already in the class as a Rinnegan ability. --Ref3rence (talk) 19:34, 12 July 2019 (MDT)
Can you add body flicker technique?
- Thanks for the suggestion! I have added it as a feat.
How about more clan jutsus or subclasses like Eno or choji's
Can you add a different kind of sage mode like we know that you get a summoning contract at level 13 so what if we made that summoning creature actually count.Like depending on the summoning creature you get a special kind of technique and stat boosts from them (Like if you pick a dragon type creature for your son and you might get a dragon's breath)
- For the subclasses, those two have been brought up a few times. I personally think adding them would be a bit powerful and there’s only so much each can do, but I’ll try. As for Sage Mode, I’m not sure what you mean. --Ref3rence (talk) 20:39, 14 July 2019 (MDT)
Like how every creature in DND has a certain category (dragons,oozes, celestial ect)so what if sage mode depending on what kind of creature you picked as your summoning creature gave you some type of buff depending on their type (since most of the time you get sage mode from your summoning creature)
- I understand that, but I don’t see a precedent in the lore for it. Jiraiya’s toad-like features were because he could poorly control his Senju chakra, not because of his pact. --Ref3rence (talk) 21:27, 14 July 2019 (MDT)
I think you're getting part of what I'm saying... Just like how there's different types of sage mode like snake and toad Why not have a sage mode some of the categories of DnD creatures (And the reason why I say that it's mostly with your summon creature is because you either have to be reverse some in there or a sage feature has a show you the place for training or you could find it but that usually takes a while)
- I could see about adding something akin to the curse mark’s first stage. --Ref3rence (talk) 16:02, 15 July 2019 (MDT)
how about a feat for each subclass you know like if you have mangekyo and you pick Amaterasu maybe you might have the ability to get blaze control (the ability to shape the flame) Or maybe a huge feat that adds the twin Lion fist or a technique that would get rid of your lowest spell slot in one key point as a way of blocking your magic or chakra points Or add more moves that neji day for feats because there's a lot that he did
How about boil style.
- I could see about adding more options to the subclasses, especially Byakugan, for a while. I may add boil style. --Ref3rence (talk) 19:21, 17 July 2019 (MDT)
what about making some of orochimaru snake jutsus into forbidden jutsus
- On the other hand, Orochimaru’s snake jutsu would be interesting. --Ref3rence (talk) 19:21, 17 July 2019 (MDT)
Could you add gaara's sand sheild?
Hmmm how about kakashi/Obito or Madara susanoo
also I get where you're coming from that you might have to combine both clans because we don't really see much either clan but if you do need help finding jutsus or techniques to make them in two separate clan to let me know
Like I know one technique for shinos bugs and that they could take chakra or poison you
Also eight trigrams 64 palms doesn't do enough to be just a plain level 20 ability it doesn't have enough damage or side effects
- Thank you for bringing up the 64 palms. As for the combination tamer path, it’s more so that the two clans are similar enough that two paths would be excessive. --Ref3rence (talk) 16:02, 19 July 2019 (MDT)
Could you please add explosion style and Could you also think of away to implement the phasing technique that obito uses?
- I’ll see about adding explosion style. The phasing technique is part of Kamui, and it’s already one of the best Mangekyō abilities, but I’ll think about it. --Ref3rence (talk) 10:48, 22 July 2019 (MDT)
Like what if we had a path of The swordsman where is like mifune people. Also what about shino clan?
- I’ll see what I can do. I’ve been meaning to add the Aburame clan for a while, but I may have to combine them with the Inuzuka clan. --Ref3rence (talk) 10:48, 22 July 2019 (MDT)
Could you add a Mangekyou Sharingan ability that will like cancel a jutsu like aizawain my hero acadamia? Can we get fang over fang
- I could look into the first idea, I’ve wanted to add some OC subclass abilities for a while. As for Fang Over Fang, I tried to write it up and wasn’t satisfied with any of the drafts, but I could always try again in the future. --Ref3rence (talk) 09:25, 25 July 2019 (MDT)
Well since there isn't that many yin and yang jutsus why not add more genjutsu and sound release justu to yin and Yang style
actually nevermind most of the yin and yang jutsus again jutsu I think the only thing that you should get rid of him yin and yang and make it a subclass ability is the calorie control and make that for half of the body
And replace it with a sound jutsu or make sound jutsu a unique jutsu
- That’s fair. I had forgotten to move Calorie Control after making that subclass. I will ask that you proofread your posts, though. Trying to decipher what you were trying to say was a task. I do a majority of my edits, including this post, on mobile, so there is no excuse. --Ref3rence (talk) 18:31, 23 July 2019 (MDT)
How about a past that focuses more on swords.. like I know you say that the assassin path already handles it but I mean a path that actually focuses on doing kenjutsu like some of the things that mafune does... They don't have to get the 7 deadly swordman path
- I may look into a Path of the Swordsman or something, but no promises. --Ref3rence (talk) 12:32, 25 July 2019 (MDT)
Could you make the body flicker technique were you could attack as if it was a jutsu but more for a higher level because shisui uses it to fight same as the 3rd and 4th raikage? You should watch swagkage on youtube I think he could help you with creating jutsu's and such but I think you should watch his body flicker video. I mean if that's the case then that should be another feat to body flicker ...or you could add a basic body flicker(because everybody knows the body flicker technique) and make the feat version like the one that you're talking about
I think Great Fireball is too overpowered for the level you get it at - 12d6 is a TON of damage. I suggest it be changed to be more in-line with the 5e spell fireball, which is 8d6 instead with the caveat still added that you can make a dex save. This will also put the damage much more into line with the other level 6 jutsus, like chidori.
- Thank you for the suggestion. I will be sure to implement that as soon as possible. --Ref3rence (talk) 16:51, 27 July 2019 (MDT)
Hmm what about Sai Ninja beast style
- Sai’s ink jutsu would be a massive undertaking that I am not cut out for. --Ref3rence (talk) 18:50, 17 July 2019 (MDT)
- I might add it as a feat at some point if I can make it reasonably powered. --Ref3rence (talk) 11:19, 18 July 2019 (MDT)
What about the human Boulder technique
And is it possible that we would be seeing version 2 curse mark
Could you add away like how shisui used the body flicker technique against the anbu black ops members were his after images were able to help fight and acually hit a target
- As interesting of an idea that is, I can not fathom how that would work in-game. --Ref3rence (talk) 15:13, 30 July 2019 (MDT)
Could you add multi shadow clone jutsu like naruto and kakashi use how they create 2,000?
- Needless to say, 2,000 shadow clones would be absurd, but I may add a unique jutsu that removes the 5 clone limit. --Ref3rence (talk) 14:47, 2 August 2019 (MDT)
understandable what about puppet?
a puppet user/master
- I’ll think about it in the future. It would probably be a Unique Jutsu, rather than a path. --Ref3rence (talk) 22:06, 17 July 2019 (MDT)
I was wondering if you could try to get genjustu's added?
- I would prefer to keep Genjutsu restricted to the Sharingan, save for a handful of rare cases, but you’re free to suggest any specifics. --Ref3rence (talk) 06:53, 20 July 2019 (MDT)
Doesn't the curse mark have the possibility of making you going insane? And I thought I also gave just a plain buff
- For the sake of mechanical simplicity and balance, some features had to be cut from the curse mark. --Ref3rence (talk) 13:34, 20 July 2019 (MDT)
What about more of the base rinnegan jutsus
Also everybody that has a rinnegan has a base 7 paths and everybody has one thing special like Madara had the limbo and everything so you got that right it's just missing the paths
- While that’s true, many of the 7 Paths’ abilities are incredibly broken, let alone adding all of them. --Ref3rence (talk) 19:28, 22 July 2019 (MDT)
Could you add kirin?
- The Storm Style passive ability is more or less identical. It may be added as a unique jutsu in the future, but most likely not soon. --Ref3rence (talk) 21:56, 28 July 2019 (MDT)
Shuriken Shadow Clone Technique?
If need be I could try to find some more jutsus like that
Could you add a way to absorb chakra through nature, sorta like how naruto can in order to maintain his Sage mode?
And to be honest I was thinking what if sage mode was its own subclass Because it takes people years to get to sage mode and you already have level 20 things for each subclass
- Naruto and the like are able to absorb senjutsu chakra, which is different from normal chakra. I have some balancing issues with implementing this, as it either has no downsides, which would be incredibly overpowered, have a change to permanently turn someone into an animal, which would be a horrible downside, or not be powerful enough to matter or reflect the canon. -Ref3rence (talk) 05:49, 13 December 2019 (MST)
-well I could see it as something where you can regenerate a certain amount over a short/long rest. And if you have shadowclones/black receiver servants, they would have double their max chakra that you can call upon a bonus action to absorb, causing the shadow clone to disappear and the black receiver servant to be completely tapped for chakra. Though the only way you can absorb the senjutsu would be if you have mastered sage mode otherwise you can make a Con save to resist being turned into an animal for 1d4 hours/minutes. Obviously that itself could probably use some tweaking but that’s how I’d imagine it would work.
Could you add reanimation jutsu?
- I kind of want to keep reanimation restricted to Rinnegan. --Ref3rence (talk) 19:44, 16 July 2019 (MDT)
Hmm kcm feats for kurama
- As for Kurama Chakra Mode, I more or less worked it into Tailed Beast Avatar. --Ref3rence (talk) 15:33, 26 July 2019 (MDT)
Hello, my group and I are probably going to play a Naruto campaign at some point and we're going to use this class. Having looked through it, it's quite intricate and, at least in a world where most characters are of this class, fairly balanced. That said there are some problems. Mostly incorrect terminology 5e-wise and some things that can be simplified. So I'll probably be making some edits over the next week or so to clear that up.--Vogril The Revenant (talk) 10:19, 13 August 2019 (MDT)
Could you guys please add mud wall or earth wall? More like a defense like the wood dome how it is already created.
This can be made by the Basic Earth Style Technique. Or by Rock Shelter. You could work creatively with your DM to attain more specific results with the current Jutsu. -Kiralokiin (talk) 15:49, 9 November 2019 (MST)
Here they are as you can tell he really likes fire
I'm working on a subclass based on Tenten and Wasabi. Essentially a subclass centered on scrolls and seals in general. Just thought I should let you know, seeing as you're currently working on subclasses, Ref3rence.
Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks, Water Release: Great Shark Bullet Technique, Cherry Blossom Impact, Instant Water, Rasengan: "Unison", Wood Release: Wood Human Technique, Lightning Water Dragon Bullet?
User: Lin Could you add this to homebrew justus or possibly add this as a unique justu?
Mud wall? Also if you want since it seems like Earth is lacking and unique jutsus I could try to find some earth-style jutsu at don't collide with what we have
well i was thinking maybe mud wall could be use like as a reaction to block range damage.
Rock Armour, Earth Release: Fist Rock Technique, Earth Release: Rock Brick Cane, Earth Release: Mud Wolves,Forbidden Technique: Mud Golem,,Earth Release: Golem Technique, Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon, Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet, Wind Release: Cast Net,Blade of Wind,Wind Release: Great Sickle Weasel Technique
Or making the hundred strength seals as a feat that still has a requirement that maybe you need to be a medical Ninja for that
Wind Release: Pressure Damage, Wind Release: Sand Buckshot, Black Iron Fist
(The Earth Release: Rock Gun Technique is a technique used by Iwagakure shinobi in which bullet-sized bits of rock are expelled from the user's mouth with great speed and force. After they are fired, the chunks expand into huge boulders. Orochimaru stated that when used collaboratively, this technique can destroy a mountain.) Wind Release: Shield of the Wind Count,Lightning Ball,Lava Release Chakra Mode, Medical Water Release: Jellyfish,Medical Water Release: Water Mosquito, Drunken Fist, Lightning Dragon Tornado, Body Pathway Derangement
What about the butterfly mode?
- Butterfly mode isn’t all that interesting, as it’s more or less just a raw buff, which is generally the Path of Youth’s thing, so I didn’t add it. --Ref3rence (talk) 20:27, 18 July 2019 (MDT)
I mean a raw strength buff isn't always bad just don't make it as powerful as the path of youths but powerful enough said I would get the point that it's supposed to buff you
Earth Release: Rock Gun Technique, Wind God and Thunder God Technique-A cooperation ninjutsu used by a Wind Release and a Lightning Release user. The Wind Release user creates a giant tornado which spins towards the opponent, after which the Lightning Release user run an electrical current through the tornado. This has devastating effects on the opponent.
- Thank you. While a link would have sufficed, your summary has helped greatly. -Ref3rence (talk) 13:40, 5 March 2020 (MST)
Hey I was just wondering if there is some way of getting a jutsu like Yamato's wood arm thing? And also his phasing type thing?-D
- Yamato’s ability to turn his arms into wood has been added as the Wood Style: Great Forest jutsu. As for the phasing thing, I think it’s a variant of Mayfly, which I will be working on shortly. -Ref3rence (talk) 07:14, 15 March 2020 (MDT)
Mysterious Peacock Method?
7 heavenly breaths, welcoming approache and ashura mode? -Bimu
- I can’t seem to find anything on Ashura Mode beyond a canon page that seems to be about Six Paths: Kunitsukami, which has been added. As for the other two, I will be working on them shortly. -Ref3rence (talk) 20:27, 18 March 2020 (MDT)
Thanks man :D your doing a great job! Also Fury, reapers death seal, stone of gale, treasured tools of the sage of six paths and water dragon jutsu? Side note: I love everything your doing man me and my friends are actully doing the naruto campaign and we absolutly love it and I hope I ain't bombing your requests and I feel very sorry if I am :(. -Bimu
- No worries! Everything you suggested is in the works. I love adding content to this page whenever possible, so don’t worry about new requests. -Ref3rence (talk) 09:22, 19 March 2020 (MDT)
- D man I'm a massive fan when it comes to naruto and I can give you alot of content if you wish I could help but I'm still new to this format but as far as request goes I can def put alot into these request
Wood Release: Kakun's Fifth Edict On Enlightenment Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall Sun god method Raiju arts and mode -Bimu
- They are in the works. Since all but Wood Locking Wall are from the fanon wiki, and not the original series, they will be in the homebrew jutsu section. Wood Locking Wall has already been added as wood dome. -Ref3rence (talk) 16:25, 19 March 2020 (MDT)
Awesome I love it all -Bimu Summoning: Triple Rashōmon, Sound 4 members kekkei genkai and cursed marks That's all ima gonna request
Since we have the zero tails as a creature is it possible to get an epic bone that relates to the dark chakra that might give you a genjutsu to impose fear and boost strength and take chakra. And can we add the butterfly mode as a epic boon or feat
- I’m currently working on a multi-summoning boon. Some Sound 4 KG are already in, but I’ll try to work some more in. Ultimately, I hope to bring most, if not all, creatures and characters into the setting if at all possible, but that’s going to take a ton of time. I might add a few Boons for specific Jinchuriki as well. Since I’ve been adding a handful of other raw buffs, I think it’s finally time to add Butterfly Mode as well. -Ref3rence (talk) 19:07, 20 March 2020 (MDT)
Black Secret Technique: Black Iron, Steel Release, Rashomon, Steel release and all of Rashomon, Hey man you said you was having trouble with steel release? How about mixing yang release and earth release to make it as a kekkei genkai? -Bimu
- I meant more-so that I have no idea what it would be able to do. I can only find 3 official steel release jutsu, and one of them is just another wall jutsu that I already think we have too many of. -Ref3rence (talk) 13:22, 1 April 2020 (MDT)
Ohh, do ac bonuses because steel release does turn parts of your body into steel. I seen one that turns your forearm into a blade -Bimu -Bimu
- Black Iron is basically Gold Dust Imperial Funeral, Rashōmon have been added as a creature in the setting that can be used with the Summoning Jutsu. I’m still figuring out a way to adapt Steel Release.
Hey, I had a question. Could you try and make the phasing like how tobi well obito uses it and also like miro(from My Hero Academia) uses his quirk? So you could phase through the ground and also how miro has has his hand pass through overhaul then punch him in the face? Also if someone already has Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and you take it to get your own if you already had the regular can you gain all four abilities that that person already has?-R
- So long as your DM consents, Phase already allows one to pass through things like walls and floors as they are objects, simply on a much larger scale. As for the Mirio v Overhaul thing, I haven’t gotten that far in My Hero, though I already knew the fight happens, but nothing is keeping you from keeping Phase active, attacking, and then reactivating it. Also, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan only grants two abilities, just as it says in the description.
Wind Release: Spiralling Wind Ball,
Spiraling Wind Ball suffers the same fate as Beast Tearing Palm (not anymore)
I was also thinking what if tailed beast grant you a kekkei genkai when you have full control over it like son goku used lava release and stuff like that? Or a nature release they are affiliated with? -Bimu
- Not every tailed beast has something like that, and so giving a player something special from their bijuu should really be up to the DM. -Ref3rence (talk) 15:47, 31 March 2020 (MDT)
Oh alright cool I do know not all are like that some of them like 3 tails, 6 tails and 8 tails are share same aspects of water usage so I figured as much but was just wondering as so. -Bimu
I have up to The 3 Tails done with feats
- The 1 tails gives you extra range, probably 10 to 15 ft using like sand claws
- The 2 tails makes all fire damage you do go up a dice or just adds 10 to damage when related to fire
- The 3 Tails lets you get the coral Jutsu where you could either shoot in a straight line to trap your opponent or you can make a barrier surrounding yourself to make it harder for them to get to you
- Looks great! I still want to hold off on them until we have the complete list, however. Also, if this in you Bimu, please make sure you are signed in and that you sign your posts with either -~~~~ or with the signature button up top (kinda looks like an x and a loop). It really helps sort things out. --Ref3rence (talk) 10:37, 10 April 2020 (MDT)
Oh sorry I just have a lot of devices and I kind of forget to sign into them~killshot
<_> I'm bimu and I just got a new phone because my last one broke but I am not kill shot RenBimu
- Yeah, sorry about that. I remembered you saying something about unique Jinchuriki abilities and just kinda assumed. My bad. -Ref3rence (talk) 22:03, 10 April 2020 (MDT)
Oh your good my man and I love all the changes and the new kekkei genkais RenBimu
Kanzeon Lotus King, All is Suffering, Top Transformed Buddha would adding these be alright? RenBimu
- I may add All is Suffering as an additional action to the Shinsu Senju, but in my opinion Lotus King and TTB are too similar to the Shinsu Senju. -Ref3rence (talk) 18:11, 11 April 2020 (MDT)
- After giving it some thought, I propose the following:
- Shukaku: While in Initial Release, Tailed Release or Bijuu Chakra Mode, you gain +2 AC. (à la Gaara's weird transformation)
- Matatabi: Your unarmed strikes gain an additional 10 feet of reach (à la Yugito's nail thing. (should also remove Claws))
- Isobu: As part of a successful unarmed strike, you may spend 2 chakra to decrease the targets movement speed by 5 feet until the end of their next turn. (à la Coral Jutsu)
- Son Gokū: You gain Lava Style Chakra Mode. (giving full Lava Style would be way too powerful)
- Kokuō: You gain Vapor Style: Unrivaled Strength. (see Son Goku)
- Saiken: While in Tailed Release or Bijuu Chakra Mode, your cloak takes a blueish hue, and you have advantage on grappling checks, can squeeze through spaces twice as small, and you do not suffer the penalties of squeezing into a space one size smaller than you.
- Chōmei: While in Tailed Release or Bijuu Chakra Mode, you can sprout a pair of wings on your back as a bonus action, granting you a flying speed of 30 feet. You must spend 2 chakra at the beginning of each of your turns to maintain this effect.
- Gyūki: As a ranged spell attack for 1 chakra, you can attempt to launch ink into their eyes. On a hit, they are blinded until the beginning of your next turn.
- Kurama: You gain 1 additional use of Hidden Chakra.
- On the topic of how to apply these, I think they should be feats, rather than gaining them with BCM or TBM. -Ref3rence (talk) 12:42, 15 April 2020 (MDT)
That actully looks really good and I agree it should be feats for the race of it. RenBimu
What happened to the zero tails feat i cant find it anymore~killshot
- It was in the Boons section because we didn't have anywhere to put it before. This has been corrected. -Ref3rence (talk) 17:36, 17 April 2020 (MDT)
Lightning Release: Zeus' GauntletRenBimu
More homebrew your way brother. Raijin release and all of its techniques. RenBimu
- I have adapted as many jutsu that I thought had a unique application. --Ref3rence (talk) 14:09, 6 May 2020 (MDT)
Yay thank you I might request more latter on you picked my favorite 3 after this lightning release: yata wall:D RenBimu
Five element seal and unsealed, five seal barrier, four corner sealing barrier RenBimu
- The Eight Trigrams Sealing Style wasn't added because it is identical to the sealing jutsu, but otherwise they have all been added. --Ref3rence (talk) 14:15, 8 May 2020 (MDT)
Leaf dragon god?-killshot
If I'm not mistaken doesn't lightweight in Boulder also make things heavier so is it possible that we could get I guess I added effect where if you touch a creature they they couldn't lose however much speed they have
- You're thinking of Weighted Boulder, which I will add shortly. --Ref3rence (talk) 19:40, 1 June 2020 (MDT)
Could you also add gale palm? - D
Thanks man like serious I love your work. Ice Clone? -D
- It has been added. Thanks for your support, it means a lot. --Ref3rence (talk) 13:03, 5 June 2020 (MDT)
I’ve been kicking around the idea of buffing the Hashirama’s Cells feat and making it an Epic Boon, because it doesn’t exactly fit the idea of a feat being the culmination of specific training. I just wanted to get everybody else’s opinion on the matter before making such a change. -Ref3rence (talk) 09:50, 7 November 2019 (MST)
The way I intended the feat to work was to have it be less of an end-game content rather than the small addition of its features throughout the game. Hence why it doesn't grant you stupidly good abilities like in the show. Afterall, the cells themselves don't always need a strong host, but if the host is capable, he can nurture the cell's abilities. However, if you wanted to make it into an Epic Boon you could make an upgraded version of the feat. Just throwing ideas out there, but the Epic Boon version could grant the full Wood Style Kekkei Genkai rather than just the Basic technique, or the benefit of gaining affinity to it, if you already have it. You could probably also include more passive, yet strong abilities like Hashirama's Wood Clones. Or it could grant more Jutsu to the Wood Style.
What about fire style burning Ash
- I am unsure as to how burning ash would function differently from any other fire style jutsu. --Ref3rence (talk) 16:09, 20 July 2019 (MDT)
A way to upgrade the rasengan damage
- I don’t know what doing so would add to the class. The Rasengan’s main benefit is the 20 foot knockback. --Ref3rence (talk) 19:03, 30 July 2019 (MDT)
What about a ninja feat that allows you to use the sharingan and rinnegan to their full capacity but it takes double the chakra to do their jutsus?
- I’m not quite sure on how that would even work mechanically. --Ref3rence (talk) 19:22, 17 July 2019 (MDT)
Blood Dragon Ascension
I fail to see what Blood Dragon Ascension would do that another jutsu such as Water Shark Bomb wouldn’t do, but I’m open to suggestions. Dark and Steel release doesn’t have nearly enough information, as they are used to create a single effect and their constituent natures are unknown. -Ref3rence (talk) 11:33, 26 November 2019 (MST)
Blood Dragon Ascension the closest thing I can really connect it to about this class is the wood dragon mostly because Blood Dragon Ascension eight headed dragon which all eight heads can attack and regenerate and possibly might have a steam attack
Could you elaborate?
I think they mean could you add the karma seal as like an epic boons
I think Kama's would probably be better off as its own path. Then again, I'm not up to date on the Boruto manga to know its capabilities, so I think that's out of my set of knowledge. -Kiralokiin (talk) 06:24, 13 November 2019 (MST)
Hey I was wondering if you guys could add in Yamato's wood arm like things?-R