From D&D Wiki
- 1 About
- 2 Quick Link
- 3 To-do List
- 4 Contributions: Original Works
- 5 Contributions: Derivative Works
- 6 Contributions: Reworks
The name is Weirdo Whoever, because a name has to describe what the target exactly is.
I couldn't help it. No other name could better describe myself.
There are a few things I would like to share with. So here we go:
- I am rather new to D&D. I finished a rather short 3.5rd campaign by the January 2017, and started on my own 5th campaign shortly after that, which unfortunately did not last very long before went down like a lead zepellin (just in case, and for obligatory joke: No Stairway to Heaven, please). I only own 5th rulebooks, and when I need some materials from 3.5rd for reference I borrow them from my old DM.
- I make some original stuffs. Before I got my hands on D&D, I was lingering too long on Dungeon World, of all thing, and actually manage to convert Psions/Psychic Warrior/Wilder classes to DW. It didn't come up as I expected, though. You see, I am a big fan of spellcaster classes, especially sorcerers and warlocks, and the new archetype feature in 5th edition kinda allows more room for me to tweak with. Sometimes I get inspired by pre-existing stuffs and other original works by other users, which I'm very happy to note. See "Derivative Works" below for some of my works inspired by other's works.
- I'm a daydreamer/creator/reworker/nitpicker multiclass. That makes me a very messy character, heh. I may not be the best writer in this wiki, but if there is one thing I just cannot stand, it would be just seeing all those brilliant ideas abandoned. I routinely skim through the Recent Changes and Needs Balance articles to find if there is anything I can either make some comments or even reworks regarding balancing issues, wordings, and even premises and concepts.
- I happen to live somewhere in GMT+09:00. If you look up the time zone, that means I'm somewhere between Seoul and Tokyo. (I happen to speak both languages, but since we all use English here, that would be unnecessary.) Which means, if you find me leaving comments at 15:00, it would be midnight from where I am.
- I am a major geek/nerd/otaku/whatever. This would explain all the references I make everywhere, at least. Although I am an enthusiastic subculture hobbyist, I don't exactly have a deep experiences: Most of my references may be just a copypasta from TV Tropes] articles and whatnot. Still, I love when I see some pop culture reference is made here and there, it just keeps me happy for no good reasons.
All my stuff here is licensed under the GFDL. I guess that means you can use and abuse as you like it, as long as you tell others that there were people behind all the works, and use them under the same license. I'm not familiar with all this - I'm a new creator, after all - but it keeps me happy just to imagine that someone out there must be having some fun with my works.
- Weirdo Whoever Plays D&D: I started making PDF files out of some of my homebrew creations!
- Keep working on Campaign Setting Idea: Mundane Fantastic
- Keep working on Campaign Setting: Worlds Collide
- Finish Class: Spellrave (inspired by Class: Fury Weaver by Classcrafting717 and Class: Wilder from 3.5e Open Game Content)
- Rework Class: Scion again
Contributions: Original Works
- Creature Category: Goblinoids
- Creature Category: Sidhes
Contributions: Derivative Works
- Class: PSI Kid (inspired by Class: Psionic by Ethan)
- Sorcerer Sorcerous Origin: The Shadow Weave (inspired by the Forgotten Realms campaign setting)
- Warlock Otherworldly Patron: Dragon Patron, Variant (inspired by Warlock Otherworldly Patron: Dragon Patron by D'Artagnan)
- Warlock Otherworldly Patron: The Formless One (inspired by Cleric Divine Domain: Ooze Domain by Marasmusine)
- Warlock Otherworldly Patron: Mistress of the Night (inspired by the Forgotten Realms campaign setting)
- Warlock Otherworldly Patron: Purgatorial Infusion (inspired by warlock's Infusion archetypes by Dalsethel)
- Wizard Arcane Tradition: Alienist (inspired by 3.5e prestige class of the same name)
Including, but definitely not limited to, because I kinda lost track of myself:
- Class: Card Dealer (originally by DM Evan, formerly Relic Queen; special thanks to 18.104.22.168 for Wild Card archetype features)
- Class: Sacrier (originally by anonymous contributors)
- Class: War Magus (originally by anonymous contributors)
- Sorcerer Sorcerous Origin: Incantatrix (originally by anonymous contributors)
- Creature: Orc Minion (originally by anonymous contributors)