Firekin (Cora Race)
From D&D Wiki
|World of Cora|
Firekin are lively individuals who often seek to tame the lands. Many are adventurers, merchants, frontiersman, or stonemelders. They live a bit shorter than most of the other races in Cora, and because of this they are often seen as driven to see things and accomplish things in their life more quickly than others. This gives them a sense of motivation to get things done that other races do not have. Firekin are almost always beautiful, and have great social skills primarily because of their upbringing. Firekin are primarily found inside the empire, or working under one of the guilds from within it, though they often are merchants or travelers who provide services that extend to the countryside, and outside of the Empire's influence.
- +2 Charisma, −2 Strength.
- Humanoid (kin)
- Medium: As Medium creatures, firekin have no special bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Firekin base land speed is 30 feet.
- +2 racial bonus on saving throws against spells with the fire descriptor.
- Add +1 to the Difficulty Class for all saving throws against evocation spells cast by firekin. This adjustment stacks with those from similar effects, such as the Spell Focus feat.
- Inherent Spell-learner: A firekin with levels in a spell casting class may use Charisma as their primary casting ability to determine Difficulty Class and bonus spells, rather than Intelligence.
- +2 racial bonus on Diplomacy and Bluff checks.
- Favored Class: Stonemelder.
|Middle Age1||Old2||Venerable3||Maximum Age|
|30 years||48 years||80 years||+2d20 years|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4' 10"||+2d12||125 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4' 5"||+2d12||85 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Races Back to Main Page → 3.5e Homebrew → Campaign Settings → Cora