Vehicles (Fallout Supplement)
From D&D Wiki
Ice Cream Truck
- Fuel Cell Regulator: (Value: 14 TU/140 Caps; Parts DC: 35; Parts Used: 10; Craft DC 25; Time: 24h) A fuel cell regulator makes the energy that a vehicle runs off of more efficient. This doubles the vehicle's unmodified (by other upgrades, feats, ect.) gas mileage as long as it is using fuel cells.
- Grav Plates: (Value: 25 TU/250 Caps; Gas +30; Parts DC: 65; Parts Used: 30; Craft DC 45; Time: 120h) Forget tires and tracks. Antigrav plates allow the vehicle to hover a few feet over the ground, so it can effectively pass over all but the rockiest ground at top speeds. Antigrav plates remove restrictions and penalties from terrain (except obviously the car can’t careen over canyon walls) and increasing the top speed by 40 ft (4). Note that antigrav plates are ineffective over water, and driving over more than 1 foot of H2O will result in a very wet car that cannot be moved except by a tow chain.
- NOz Booster: (Value: 8 TU/80 Caps; Parts DC: 25; Parts Used: 5; Craft DC 20; Time: 12h; Maneuver: -1) A NOz (Nitrous Oxide) booster allows a vehicle to accelerate at an incredibly fast rate. When a NOz booster is used as a free action, the top speed of the vehicle is doubled for 1 round. Unfortunately, NOz boosters require Nitrous tanks to operate, and they are very hard on the engine, so every use causes 10 points of damage to the vehicle.
- Reinforced Struts: (Value: 8 TU/80 Caps; Gas -5; Parts DC: 25; Parts Used: 5; Craft DC 20; Time: 12h; Maneuver: +1) Reinforcing the struts on a vehicle increases the amount of weight it can carry by 50%. Of course, it does not increase the size of the vehicle.
- Slicks: (Value: 4 TU/40 Caps; Parts DC: 15; Parts Used: 3; Craft DC 15; Time: 1h; Maneuver: -1) Racing slicks are special tires either for cars or motorcycles that will increase the vehicle top speed by 10.
- Fuel Cells (Value: 1 TU/10 Caps; Size: Fine; Weight: 1 lbs) Fuel Cells are the most common means of fuel in the Fallout universe. One Fuel Cell is equal to one fuel unit (the equivalent of a gallon of gasoline in d20 Apocalypse). Other types of power cells may be used in emergencies, but are not as efficient. Six Electron Charge Packs are equal to one Fuel Cell. Four Energy Cells are equal to one Fuel Cell. And two Microfusion Cells are equal to one Fuel Cell. But when using these alternative power cells, the Gas Millage of the vehicle is halved.