From D&D Wiki
Why did you delete your talk page? --Redrum 14:29, 29 December 2018 (MST)
- I also don't expect myself to spend the time to correct your mistake "just you like it", if that's what you mean with your edit summary. --Green Dragon (talk) 09:49, 30 December 2018 (MST)
- I don't understand this comment, GD. I took GA's comment of "thanks for nothing" to be indicative of his frustration toward the wiki in general, and not referring specifically to your undeleting of this talk page. And I do think you should have blanked this page after restoring it; it takes literally two seconds to press Ctrl+A → Backspace. Though I'm not sure why GA deleted his talk page instead of blanking it. — NPC Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 10:31, 30 December 2018 (MST)
- I deleted it because I thought I could, as it's my own talk page. There was no malice behind it; it quite literally has my name on it, so I assumed it was fine. I don't remember why I wanted to delete it, TBH. I also don't really care if it's deleted, which is why I acknowledged that maybe it'll be restored and that's fine; I just wanted it to be blanked if anyone wanted to go through the trouble of going against my wish to have my talk page deleted. Like Geodude said, it'd have been quick to do since you already spent the time to correct my "mistake."
- Again, no malice. Sorry if I offended, GD. Like Geodude said, I'm overall deflated these days and that edit summary could have been directed towards anyone, even myself.--GamerAim (talk) 16:04, 30 December 2018 (MST)
- It was a whole THING. There are a few different pages you should read if you want to catch up on the wikidrama; off the top of my head some important ones are GamerAim's RfA, the discussion surrounding GamerAim's Discord server, Jwguy's resignation as admin, the discussion around GamerAim's warning, and SgtLion's RfA. — NPC Geodude (talk | contribs | email) . . 17:56, 17 January 2019 (MST)
- I must ask that you don't answer questions for me on my talk page, Geodude671. It was directed exclusively at me and my relationship with GD.
- But yes, there was drama over me disagreeing with how Green Dragon chose to run D&D Wiki and how he chose to let others run it as well. Jwguy's resignation isn't relevant, and there was also some stuff involving ConcealedLight's warnings, multiple discussions about Discord (they should be on that same page as the one linked) and probably more. However, I won't link them because at this point I don't care; GD made his decisions, and as much as it may hurt me, I accept that he and I have differing opinions on what D&D Wiki should be.
- I intend to be the last remaining D&D Wiki admin when Geodude671, ConcealedLight, BigShotFancyMan and Quincy are gone. Though honestly, I doubt I'll outlive Geodude; whatever our relationship, I have to admit he's a persistent little bugger ;) --GamerAim (talk) 07:17, 18 January 2019 (MST)
- @Cosmos, if you do read those pages, take them with a grain of salt. They are nothing but a blip of the things that occurred in the last 2 years and don't even begin to reveal the tip of an iceberg. GamerAim's reply is most appropriate for the matter and I hope you can focus on that versus anything else. ~ BigShotFancyMan (talk) 09:05, 18 January 2019 (MST)
- I hope this doesn't turn into Manga-style fights! --126.96.36.199 17:01, 23 January 2019 (MST)
How much "Force" will it take to start a tsunami by a man-made Device? --188.8.131.52 16:47, 9 January 2019 (MST)
- Sorry, I'm not a meteorologist. The "butterfly effect" posits that even a small amount of force could create a hurricane. A tsunami could probably be created with a couple megaton bomb.--GamerAim (talk) 12:29, 12 January 2019 (MST)
- Why would anyone (outside of a villain) want to create a GIANT tidalwave? --Redrum 18:02, 16 January 2019 (MST)
- Megatons is bigger than what I had in mind. I was hoping to create something that would take out a couple of coastal goblin "villages"!!!--184.108.40.206 17:24, 23 January 2019 (MST)
5e Wedding Crasher
My main 5e character has been hired to disrupt a wedding. I have access to a trick box that causes 1d4 fire damage when opened and some itching powder. I may want suggestions for other items (and/or spells). --220.127.116.11 13:05, 9 February 2019 (MST)
Has anyone thought of a mind switching carpet?--Redrum 13:56, 9 February 2019 (MST)
- I'm not sure I understand what kind of item you are talking about... I see it is a carpet, but what is the "mind-switching" part? Not sure what that is supposed to do. --Cosmos (talk) 14:57, 9 February 2019 (MST)
- I think he means when 2 people stand on it (and maybe move around the right way) their minds (and/or souls) switch bodies. --18.104.22.168 16:49, 13 February 2019 (MST)
There is nothing that says a crystal ball can't be in the shape of a crystal skull, right?--22.214.171.124 16:47, 13 February 2019 (MST)
- Right...? Also, I keep seeing you comment on this Talk page, you do know that 1. You can make an account (which I suggest, seeing how often you get on here) and 2. GamerAim isn't exactly quite as active anymore (from what I've seen anyways) and so you might get admin responses faster on the Talk pages of other admins such as Green Dragon, Geodude, BigShotFancyMan, Quincy, or Masmurine. --Cosmos (talk) 06:25, 14 February 2019 (MST)
- 126.96.36.199, There is nothing that says crystal balls can't be in the shape of crystal skulls. My question to you is why do you ask? --Redrum 14:51, 16 February 2019 (MST)