If the difference between males and females is so drastic that it affects sizes and scores, it may have to be changed so that they are actually subraces.--Yanied (talk) 20:55, 29 December 2018 (MST)
- I wouldn't force that issue. I understand that they are quite different but find it laughable that opposite sexes are listed as different races. I can't say I've come across anything suggesting sexes be subraces.
- What if they add gold, bald, etc. to subraces? its interesting enough to have different stats for its gender, but confusing to make it subraces- imo. ~ BigShotFancyMan (talk) 16:20, 30 December 2018 (MST)
- I guess you could do that. It's not mine, but the original intention just seems to make the genders different more so than add real subraces.--Yanied (talk) 19:57, 30 December 2018 (MST)
- I find doing different subraces based on sex is pointless in most cases. Neat when it is something like a spider race because there is an actual reason for it there but for another avian race when we already have the aaracokra? Nah. —ConcealedLight (talk) 13:28, 1 January 2019 (MST)
Well, I changed the subraces but I think the size chart can stay. I also tried to make it less like the aaracokra--Yanied (talk) 22:51, 3 January 2019 (MST)
- Are you oppose to different genders having different scores? I am trying to understand the need to change the concept. ~ BigShotFancyMan (talk) 06:18, 4 January 2019 (MST)
- I'm not opposed to the race being drastically dimorphic honestly. But I'm not sure the race would get approval from admins if the sexes got different scores. Otherwise, I'd be fine keeping it as the user intended.--Yanied (talk) 13:37, 4 January 2019 (MST)