Self-Arcane Eruption (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
|Components:||V, S, M (an Ankh charm, and a letter of apology)|
You gather massive amounts of arcane energy into yourself. When completed at your will that energy will be unleashed from you in the form of an explosion, destroying your body creating the following effects:
- All creatures within a 40 foot radius take 20d8 + 150 magic bludgeoning damage.
- Creatures within 120 feet must make a Constitution saving throw. A creature takes 20d8 + 50 force damage on a failed save, and half as much on a successful one.
- All creatures must make another constitution saving throw to not drop to 0 hp.
- Any creature with a 100 hp or less dies instantly with no saving throw.
- The bomb radius becomes a permanent Anti-Magic Field
- All creatures within the created Anti-Magic Field take 20 radiant damage at the beginning of each of their turns.
- The radiation breaks down & destroys all metal, magical objects, organic material (including corpses, bone and wood) and glass within the field.
- All nonmagical plant life 300 feet outside the radius wither and die.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Artificer
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Cleric
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Sorcerer
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Warlock
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → Spells → Wizard