Akatsuki (5e Creature)
From D&D Wiki
In the wake of the Second Shinobi World, three orphans, trained by Jiraiya of the Sannin, founded an organization of mercenaries with the sole intent of conquering the world, lead by Pain. Their plan was as follows:
1. Obtain enough money to support their organization.
2. Provide mercenary services at well under the competitive rate, using the money gathered in the first step to offset costs. This will make countries increasingly dependent on Akatsuki's services, corner the entire market for shinobi missions, and eventually put all of the shinobi villages out of business because they can't compete with Akatsuki's prices or unrivaled strength by capturing and strategically deploying the Tailed Beasts.
3. Once all other major shinobi forces have dissolved, Akatsuki will be able to quickly conquer all the countries of the world.
Once Tobi entered the Akatsuki, however, their motives changed. Becoming the new leader, they would acquire the Tailed Beasts in order to amass enough chakra to cast an Infinite Tsukuyomi on the world. In this form, they no longer sought money, instead solely focusing on obtaining the Beasts. Due to this, however, they were forced to rely on an immobile headquarters centered on the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path that is used to seal the Beasts.
The Akatsuki’s members are as follows:
- Madara (5e Creature)
- Obito (5e Creature)
- Six Paths of Pain (5e Creature)
- Konan (5e Creature)
- Kisame Hoshigaki (5e Creature)
- Itachi Uchiha (5e Creature)
- Deidara (5e Creature)
- Hidan (5e Creature)
- Kakuzu (5e Creature)
- Orochimaru (5e Creature)
- Sasori (5e Creature)
- White Zetsu (5e Creature)
- Black Zetsu (5e Creature)