From D&D Wiki
Please leave the "(5e Creature)" identifier in the page title when creating your new creature!
See also: 5e SRD:Creatures
- Creature Groups
- 5e Monsters – for creatures primarily used to build combat encounters.
- 5e Miscellaneous Creatures – for animals, vermin, workbeasts and other "background" creatures.
- 5e NPCs – for the creatures you can talk to.
- 5e Templates – Templates are ways to modify existing creatures.
- 5e Creature Design Guide: A detailed community guide about how to make a great creature entry!
- 5e Monsters Reimagined: This page lists all of the inventive things people have used creatures to represent! Not sure if your idea can stand on its own? Looking for some new ways to recycle old mechanics? Take a look!