From D&D Wiki
- D&D Wiki:Things to do — Not sure what you can do to help the infrastructure of D&D Wiki? Here is a good place to get started.
Improving, Reviewing, and Removing Articles
See Help:Improving, Reviewing, and Removing Templates to learn how and when to use each template in a condensed form.
- Abandoned — Articles which are incomplete and abandoned, and may get deleted.
- Category:Needs Admin — Articles which require administrators.
- Deletion Candidates — Articles which may get deleted.
- Category:Formatting Issues — Articles which need to be formatted correctly.
- Needs Balance — Articles which need to be balanced.
- Category:Needs Image — Articles which need an image.
- Category:Needs Review — Articles which need to be reviewed.
- Category:Stub — Articles which need to be expanded upon.
- Category:Wording Issues — Articles which need grammatical help.
- Admin List — A list of the admins. Ask questions to, get help from, or contact a specific admin.
- Barnstar Recognition — Users who have received special recognition for their edits can be found here. They can be assumed to be knowledgeable users, and feel free to ask for their assistance.
- DnD Guidelines — Learn about some guidelines to follow; mainly when submitting your homebrew content.
- Featured Articles — See the featured articles, nominate your or someone else's article, or put a current featured article up for review.
- Sandbox — Play around in the sandbox to see how things look like.
- Template:Welcome Message — Use this for a user who recently registered a username.
- User talk:Admin — Ask questions to, get help from, or contact the admins in general.
- User talk:Green Dragon — Ask questions to, get help from, or contact the person ultimately in charge.
- Requests for Adminship — Become an admin yourself or elect another user.
- Relicensing under the Creative Commons Attributed Noncommercial Share Alike license is not possible (GNU Free Documentation License 1.3#11. RELICENSING). You may, of course, choose the Open Game License v1.0a, Creative Commons Attributed Noncommercial Share Alike, and others at a pages creation.
- User Management — Have a problem with your account? Let it be known here.
- (a) Have you been unjustly banned, (b) have you received a warning and been banned for 4 weeks or longer, or (c) have you been banned within 1 week of your last ban lifting where both bans were made by the same administrator? If any of the above apply please start a new discussion at https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/dd-wiki-non-wiki-arbitration to resolve the issue. Having an e-mail present in your preferences is necessary for verification reasons.
If a rule prevents you from improving or maintaining D&D Wiki, ignore it.
As a general rule Wikipedia's policies are in effect. Please use common sense with this overarching policy. As Wikipedia changes, the below list is not exact. If a rule prevents you from improving or maintaining D&D Wiki, ignore it.
- Anything which applies specifically to Wikipedia applies specifically to D&D Wiki.
- Wikipedia:Civility is superseded by the Warning Policy as applicable.
- As Supermajority (and many others) failed Wikipedia:Consensus is only used under the rules of D&D, when an article is not subject to improving, reviewing, and removing article template's meta, and in other special instances.
- Wikipedia:No original research is not a policy.
- Wikipedia:What Wikipedia is not has no bearing.
- The overarching Category:Wikipedia deletion policy is superseded by Category:Candidates for Deletion as applicable.
- The overarching Category:Wikipedia procedural policy is not applicable, save the few things which make sense for D&D Wiki (e.g. Wikipedia:CheckUser).
- Warning Policy deals with specific wordings used.
- After 13 indents (:::::::::::::) of any discussion Template:Discussion Indentation Revert is added when one is adding a new comment. The new comment starts at 1 indent (:).
- The only external links which one may reference are those on DnD Links. However the external link reference does not have to be in the same format as on DnD Links.
- Special Pages
- All Special Pages — A list of all the Special pages.
- Popular Pages — A list of the most viewed pages.
- Special:Allpages — A list of all pages.
- Help Pages
- All Help Pages — A list of all the Help pages.
- Help:Portal — A portal for all the help pages.
- Help:FAQ — Learn a little more about D&D Wiki and its policies.
- Help:Talk Pages — Learn all about talk pages: their use, how to correctly format them, etc.
- Talk and Discussion
- Discussion — Ask questions and get them answered in a forum-style discussion.
Back to Main Page