D&D Wiki:Things to do
From D&D Wiki
Help out D&D Wiki:
All the links to "Special:TheTavern" need to un-linked and striked through with the piped result kept (e.g. The Tavern). The easiest way to do this could be to go though the user list.
- Special:UncategorizedPages should be empty; #
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 2.5e 3.5e 4e D20
Special:DoubleRedirects should be empty
- Special:UnusedCategories should be mostly empty (there are several legitimate placeholder categories)
- Check Files for copyvios.
- Category:Pages with broken file links should be empty - usually a good place to find spam that slipped through the new page patrol.
- User:Marasmusine/DnD Pages without an edition category
- User:Marasmusine/Pages with only maintenance categories
- User:Rouge Luffy merged a bunch of page histories, they need separating again.
-    cleanup templates
- Template:Copyright Disclaimer - all instances of this need the "owner" and "franchise" fields filling in.
- Hunt and remove all claims of "fair use" where we cannot do so; replace with copyright dislcaimer above.
- 3.5e General
- Find feats, spells, items that grant a luck bonus and add to Category:Luck (possibly repeat for other types of bonus)
- Check each entry. Pages that are suitable for any edition to be categorized with just "DnD" and page name changed appropriately
- NPCs by CR for CR 6+ to use "3.5e NPC by CR" template (CRs 1 to 5 done)
- Rate unrated campaigns.
- Make sure all creatures that do not have an image have Template:ImageNeeded present.
- Creature pages listed in Category:Type are there because they haven't been categorized correctly.
- Re-categorize DnD Feats using Category:General Feat,
Category:Divine Feat, Category:Epic Feat, Category:Item Creation Feat, Category:Metamagic Feat, Category:Metapsionic Feat, Category:Psionic Feat, Category:Special Feat, and Category:Wild Feat, Category:Antipsionic Feat, Category:Fighter Bonus Feat, and add more categories where appropriate.
- Template all Feats, Flaws, Traits
- Add Template:SRD Feat Footer to SRD Feat pages (letter A, B done)
- Standardize double feat categories (
Song/Music, Character Creation/Birth, Magic/Magical etc.)
- Add missing subpages of DnD Feats
- Categorized 3.5e Uncategorized Feats.
- Categorize spells according to ideas presented in Talk:Dungeons and Dragons#Categories for spells by level
- SRD is done
- A - Z are done
- Spells located at Category:School are there because they have not been given a school category. They need stubifying or fixing.
- Check that all Prestige Classes that require Sneak Attack will also accept Sudden Strike and Skirmish, or specifically state otherwise.
- Rate unrated classes.
- Apply some much needed cosmetic and uniform layout changes to the races.
- Create creature entries for races that don't already have one.
- Make sure the page titles are in plural form (e.g. "Ogrillorcs" instead of "Ogrillorc")
- Check the dpl's for consistent information.
- Fix races in LA Unknown Races, mostly just missing info in the x0 template.
- See also LA 9+ Races
- Convert all magic items to use Template:3.5e Magic Item.
- Start with 3.5e Magical Weapons
- When complete, make nicer index tables.
Merge Outfits and Specific Clothing equipment categories into generic "Apparel" category.
- Sub-pages need to use DPL. [[3.5e Fighter Alternate Class Features|Fighter] done.
Category:Natural Type - change the category for all these to Category: Natural Origin
- Image for every race, starting with those without a maintenance template.
- #dpl generated feat table for those races that have feats
- Move racial variants from 4e Races to 4e Racial Trait Variants. (
Dwarf, Dragonborn, Halfling, Elf, Tiefling, Half-Elf, Drow).
- 4e Creatures -
check fields: make sure "elite", "solo" are in "role2" field; make sure "leader" is in "leader" field, etc. Check transcluded categories are correct.
- Convert creatures to use Template:4e Creature Top Essentials
Alternate Essentials-style templates for creatures.
4e artifact categories should be heroic / paragon / epic; not "minor" and "major"
- Make a 4e artifact preload
- Add a "description" field to every 4e race to make the race list look nice.
- 4e Feats - x0 template is no longer needed; remove from all Feat pages and make sure summary field is filled in.
- 4e Class Feats - organize by class; move homebrew to seperate pages and make DPL index.
- Add "rarity" field to all 4e magic items; remove transcluded categories
4e Deities - make new template and update all pages.
Update all diseases to the new template.
- Add weapon category (hammer, flail, heavy blade, etc) to all 4e Mundane Weapons.
Marasmusine (talk) 01:27, 19 April 2014 (MDT)
- Create Celtic Sourcebook
- Create Arthurian/Britain Sourcebook
- Create Roland Sourcebook
- Create 1001 Nights Sourcebook
- Create Germanic Sourcebook (Beowulf, The Ring Cycle, etc)
- Create Slavic Sourcebook
- Create Roman Sourcebook
- Create Fertile Crescent Sourcebook
- Create Egyptian Sourcebook
- Create 1024 Sourcebook
- Create 100 Years War Sourcebook
- Create Chinese Sourcebook
- Create Hindu/India Sourcebook
OGL Content related/adding OGL content:
- Transcribe OGC from Unearthed Arcana, and The Psychic's Handbook
- Transcribe designated Open Game Content from Sword and Sorcery publications, including Relics and Rituals, Relics and Rituals II, Creature Collection I, II, III, Divine and the Defeated, DM Screen Companion, and other Scarred Land material and other Sword and Sworcery publications designated as Open Game Content.
- Transcribe open game content from AEG published line, including Feats, Evil, Good, etc.
- Transcribe open game content from Monte Cook's Arcana Evolved and other Malhavoc Press publications.
- Transcribe open game content from Goodman Games.
- Transcribe open game content from dnd.druidic.net.
- Find other material marked as Open Content and place it on this page.
- Add class handbooks from WotC Forum character optimization
- Make a Template for the Wikipedia links
Root directory for d20 material (called something other than "D20") and route d20 content and publications to it.