From D&D Wiki
Hi Redrum, I've made a start on spelljammer ships. The basic framework for making ships is at Creating Spelljammer Ships (Spelljammer Setting). I have used it to make one example ship, Hammership (Spelljammer Setting). My next step is ship-to-ship combat rules, I have something in mind for an abstract system that doesn't require a tactical map. Marasmusine (talk) 14:36, 3 September 2016 (MDT)
The ones I want the most are any elven ones. --Redrum 15:07, 10 September 2016 (MDT)
I would appreciate your input on Help talk:Improving, Reviewing, and Removing Templates please. --Kydo (talk) 23:56, 14 September 2016 (MDT)
It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.
Yes, I do quite like Star Wars themed campaigns. But I also like to include other factors as well.
Do not edit other users user pages.
That was highly inappropriate and, as far as I can tell, entirely unprovoked. You can disagree all you want, but writing an insult on their user page is not OK. I don't think you've ever behaved this way before, and youre usually a good influence here, so just call this an unofficial warning. Do not do that sort of thing again. --Kydo (talk) 19:16, 20 January 2017 (MST)
- I think that "get your filthy hands off my couch" got under my skin. --Redrum 13:40, 21 January 2017 (MST)
5e Background Skills
The Engineer and Steampunker backgrounds makes me wish there was an Engineering skill proficiency. --Redrum 14:35, 25 February 2017 (MST)
5e biker gang
I have an idea for a electric motorcycle. It's speed is 40 ft. It's RECHARGEABLE battery is treated as an uncommon magic item. --126.96.36.199 23:45, 8 March 2017 (UTC)
- I say that it's not for me. --Redrum 21:33, 11 March 2017 (UTC)
Hi Redrum, I made another airship at Airship, Gasbag and Sail (5e Equipment). I'm still not sure what the airship in the PHB/DMG is supposed to be powered by, but I can make another one that is gasbag and propeller (steam powered), or whatever you need. Marasmusine (talk) 02:52, 15 September 2017 (MDT)
- My best guess is the 5e airship is powered by some form of gasbag and propeller. I do have an interest in Airships mostly because my campaign is somewhat island based. I don't remember requesting anything on airship. --Redrum 18:36, 20 September 2017 (MDT)
Is it possible to use a magic weapon as an arcane focus? --188.8.131.52 13:01, 21 October 2017 (MDT)
- It depends on what you have in mind. --Redrum 13:19, 21 October 2017 (MDT)
Magic Item Deletion
I give permission to delete Magic Items on my User Page on ONE condition. A BALANCED version of the item MUST BE posted somewhere on this site. --Redrum 13:52, 7 July 2018 (MDT)
I know The Holy grail is an object suitable for a holy quest but could Judas' 30 pieces of silver be an object suitable for an UNHOLY quest?!? --Redrum 18:38, 15 August 2018 (MDT)
Heya, Redrum. I've noticed over the past year or so that you and 184.108.40.206 exhibit similar behavior and page contributions. I also remember you stating that an anonymous user on the website is someone you know IRL and has the same IP address as you. I'm not implicating you in anything or trying to pry into your personal life; I'd just feel better knowing if you're the same person and/or if you frequently edit without being logged in. As I said on another talk page — and as Kydo has said above — you're generally a cool person, and I just don't want you getting tangled up in anything because of the actions of someone you live with or know :) --GamerAim (talk) 14:31, 27 October 2018 (MDT)
- We know each other but we aren't the same person. --Redrum 17:15, 31 October 2018 (MDT)
5e Pokemon Theory
Do you have any ideas on a Pokemon Campaign? --220.127.116.11 16:53, 9 January 2019 (MST)
- On Pokemon, I would take a creature(ape, bat, cat, rat, dog, buffalo, or whatever) and give it a special ability that mimics a cantrip or 1 level spell. The maximum number of Pokemon a person can have at 1 point is 1/2 of their Charisma score. The Pokeball should be treated as an uncommon magical item. --Redrum 17:27, 9 January 2019 (MST)
Redrum, I have asked you time again and again (I think three times now) to sign your comments with two dashes and four tildes, as shown above. The reason for this is because;
- It it a lot quicker to type down and easier, than to type your whole signature and the time and date
- When it automatically puts in your signature, it also provides links to your user page, talk page, and contributions, so people can view your page or talk to you without having to search "Redrum", click include user pages, and search again, which is what I had to do to find this talk page
If you have a reason for not using the shortcut, please let me know, because I am profoundly confused as to why you have ignored this three times without a reply. Thank you. --Cosmos (talk) 16:26, 2 March 2019 (MST) <-- Is the result of just two dashes and four tildes.
(To BigShotFancyMan and Green Dragon) I may have posted an Adult Content item (or 2) but that doesn't mean I'm willing to go into full-scale adult only campaign mode. If I'm forced to post something that explains what profession(prostitute) does, my biggest fear is that I would get an OFFICAL warning or get blocked if I phrase it wrong. --Redrum 15:24, 9 March 2019 (MST)
Could there be a wand variant of the runestaff? --18.104.22.168 17:12, 27 March 2019 (MDT)
- That is an interesting question. I would say yes but you would have to post it yourself. --Redrum 17:45, 27 March 2019 (MDT)