SRD:Magical Beast Type
From D&D Wiki
(Redirected from Magical beast)
|This material is published under the OGL 1.0a.|
Magical Beast Type
Magical beasts are similar to animals but can have Intelligence scores higher than 2. Magical beasts usually have supernatural or extraordinary abilities, but sometimes are merely bizarre in appearance or habits.
A magical beast has the following features.
- 10-sided Hit Dice.
- Base attack bonus equal to total Hit Dice (as fighter).
- Good Fortitude and Reflex saves.
- Skill points equal to (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1) per Hit Die, with quadruple skill points for the first Hit Die.
A magical beast possesses the following traits (unless otherwise noted in a creature’s entry).
- Darkvision out to 60 feet and low-light vision.
- Proficient with its natural weapons only.
- Proficient with no armor.
- Magical beasts eat, sleep, and breathe.
Magical Beast Type Creatures
Back to Main Page → 3.5e Open Game Content → System Reference Document → Types and Subtypes