⬊ Important Information about this Broadbarrel Page Below ⬋
Please refrain from making major edits to this page, as it it more or less complete. If you feel that a major contribution is worthy of being made, discuss it on the talk page before editing. If it is a minor edit, go ahead and make it.
This content is a supplement of Broadbarrel. It may not fit into your campaign setting. Additionally, it may be unbalanced, but it is because technology is powerful, advanced, and available to most people in Broadbarrel.
- Player's Guide
- A quick look at the classes in Broadbarrel.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of the races within Broadbarrel and how they interact with one another and the rest of the world.
- A list of all of Broadbarrel’s Technology, not the technology itself, but descriptions of how some of it works.
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of the world and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
- World of Broadbarrel
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Broadbarrel and how they've adapted to the world.
- World's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World and Locales
- The world of Broadbarrel and the nations cultures and peoples within it.
- The broad history of Broadbarrel (no pun intended), divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Broadbarrel.
- Or lack there of; The only real religion is The Cult of The Forgotten Phoenix.
- Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Broadbarrel and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance, as well as magic items.
- General maps for the DM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Broadbarrel.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to the world of Broadbarrel
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting.
Medium aberration, unaligned
Armor Class 8
Hit Points 13 (3d8)
Speed 0 ft, 30 ft swim
Saving Throws Dexterity +3
Skills Acrobatics +4, Perception +2
Damage Resistances Poison from nonmagical attacks; Psychic
Condition Immunities poisoned, frightened, deafened, blinded
Senses passive Perception 12, Darkvision 60 ft (blind beyond this radius)
Challenge 1/2 (100 XP)
Aquatic. The groulth starts to suffocate when not submerged in water.
Slap. Melee Weapon Attack: +3 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 9 (1d8 + 4) bludgeoning damage.
Ink The groulth secretes an inky substance and flees, heavily obscuring an area 5 feet in diameter and allowing the groulth to move up to double it’s speed.
A groulth is a strange creature that has a head similar to a trout, three short, stubby tentacles and a large, ridged fin on top of it’s head. It lives in The Depths is often used as an aquatic mount as its ridged fin is almost like a handhold to grab on.
Back to Main Page → 5e Homebrew → 5e Creatures