⬊ Important Information about this Broadbarrel Page Below ⬋
This content is a supplement of Broadbarrel. It may not fit into your campaign setting. Additionally, it may be unbalanced, but it is because technology is powerful, advanced, and available to most people in Broadbarrel.
- Player's Guide
- A quick look at the classes in Broadbarrel.
- Various gear, goods, equipment and magical items available to characters.
- Information on spells and enchantments, as well as the nature, uses and practices of magic.
- Descriptions of the races within Broadbarrel and how they interact with one another and the rest of the world.
- A list of all of Broadbarrel’s Technology, not the technology itself, but descriptions of how some of it works.
- Factions and Organizations
- Detailed information of the different groups of the world and how they all interact with each other and the rest of the world.
- World of Broadbarrel
- An examination of monsters and beasts in the world of Broadbarrel and how they've adapted to the world.
- World's interactions and connections with the broader multiverse and planes.
- The World and Locales
- The world of Broadbarrel and the nations cultures and peoples within it.
- The broad history of Broadbarrel (no pun intended), divided into general eras
- A quick look at common societal trends and laws found in the world of Broadbarrel.
- Or lack there of; The only real religion is The Cult of The Forgotten Phoenix.
- Dungeon Master's Guide
- A general explanation of Broadbarrel and the general world building mindset, along with various outside resources and examples to use as references in developing a campaign or understanding the world. As well as a to-do list.
- Artifacts of great power and importance, as well as magic items.
- General maps for the DM's use.
- Variant Rules
- Optional rules for DMs to implement while playing a campaign in Broadbarrel.
- Adventures & Tables
- Ideas for quests, dungeons, campaigns and conflicts. Also tables for random encounters and other things.
- Adding to the world of Broadbarrel
- A page for submitting ideas, advice and anecdotes from your campaigns for the development of the setting.
Here is a list of all of Broadbarrel’s Races:
These are the races of Broadbarrel that used to be part of Broadbarrel’s aquatic planet, most of them live in the Depth, but some live in the Sanctuary, living in the Scorch, however, is very rare.
- Triton: One of Broadbarrel’s most common species.
- Locathah: A race of fish people, usually used as slaves.
- Merfolk: Half human, half fish. Nothing special, just a relatively uncommon race.
- Tortle: Common as shamans or a village’s “wise man.”
- Simic Hybrid: Who knows what they’re from, but they’re the second most common original race.
These are races that have evolved from Broadbarrel’s inhabitants, that or they were constructed or something.
- Gunfolk Overenthusiastic little cannons with legs
- Motorfolk Warforged, but more mechanical, and with a different name
- Sandling Evolved natives to Broadbarrel
- Broadbarrelic Kobold Kobolds that evolved to suit Broadbarrel.
Races that aren’t native to Broadbarrel.
- Common Outsiders: Spelljammers, portals, many things can bring outsiders to Broadbarrel, these are the most common, the ones in the SRD.
- Hobgoblin: Goblinoids are everywhere, hijacking portals, spelljammers, and utilizing the power of deities to go from realm to realm.
- Kobold: Came to Broadbarrel via Draconic deity worship, and thrived in it’s canyons.
- Loxodon: Somehow came to Broadbarrel, and thrived in it’s savannas.