Glass Form (5e Spell)
From D&D Wiki
|Casting time:||1 action|
You choose an amount of glass that you can see within range and that fits within a 5-foot cube. You manipulate it in one of the following ways:
• You instantaneously move the glass up to 5 feet in any direction. This movement doesn’t have enough force to cause damage.
• You instantaneously melt or harden the glass.
• You instantaneously shatter or mend the glass.
• You cause the glass to form into shapes and can animate at your direction.
• You change the glass’ color or opacity.
If you cast this spell multiple times, you can have no more than three of its non-instantaneous effects active at a time, and you can dismiss such an effect as an action.